YOU fucked up
YOU fix it

I'll bite.

What the hell are you talking about OP?
>Pic not related

Eat a bullet, nigger.

die slow

What pain op? Are you indeed a nigger?

Yes and you're a racist. You won't exist and all trace of you will be forgotten in 50 years. Fuck you. Good riddance.

This thread should help you kind sir.

Are you the nigger from the "I'm an Abo ama"? Did we upset you with some unfortunate truths?

Why will I not exist but you will? All captured peoples are eventually assimilated. If you could read something more than how to make purple kool-aid you might know this.

You're a faggot

Assimilated to the majority. Whites are minor as fuck. Faggot. Even if you elect Hitler 2.0 it doesn't matter. There's too.many of us. White people will all die a horrible death. Fuck you.

>They're too many of us
You got that right.
Any explanation as to why your troll-like race is such a failure?

I really enjoy some things blacks have been responsible for, like jazz, soul food, and neighborhoods with bars on all the windows, but it seems like you could have accomplished more.

Your opinion doesn't mean shit dinofag. You're going extinct.

Difference is, white people have a history of being able to organise and overcome.
Wogs and spades... just look at Africa.

>too many of us
white is still the largest population in america, dumb nigger

thats your problem kid

sure kid

>it's always someone else's fault why our lives are shit
>thread

can you be more specific, i met a black which was racist af unless you name names no one will be pointed on ,and your statement will go as it never occured.

Do you really want another shitty Nigger country? With no white people who's will pay you well fare? Who will work? Without whites the country will fail. You seem like you're even more racist than any white person I know. Die degenerate Nigger monkey. We all hate hour kind and you will be sterilized