Bernie Condemns Violence

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/03/sanders-condemns-violence-at-trumps-san-jose-rally/

>"Violence is absolutely and totally unacceptable," said Sanders, after a press conference on the jobs market with former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich. "If people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter, because those are not the supporters that I want."

Now that Bernie has condemned the violence that happens can we all focus on defeating Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Sanders
#feelthebern

Violence is the basis for every action

I am going to drink a glass of water.

You wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for violence.

Actually pretty based, as opposed to shillary who is urging them on

I reported your post for violence. Have fun in your re-education camp for hate criminals, bigot.

the people fighting are anti-trump people, this is nothing

>people ACTUALLY thought Shillary was better than Sanders

Sad!

Bigot is a rather violent word, and the representative meaning of the red on your flag too has a violent connotation.

>"Violence is absolutely and totally unacceptable," said Sanders
Well if a nigger breaks into my house uninvited, I plan on ventilating him. Does this mean I can't vote this commie?

Don't tell anybody you're a Bernie supporter but keep doing what you're doing.

What a fucking subversive communist kike.

You sound like a Shillarybot trying to twist his words

Stop being so violent, user. He just wanted to drink his water in violence, is that too much to ask for?

Didn't Jeb get a shit ton?

>twisting his words

of course not. defending yourself is not a european thing to do.
if we want america to be more like europe, then you can't do that.

Yes but he had already dropped out when that graphic was made

Cunt Stain

>that picture

what's a good one for this? COMMUNISMED? BREAD LINE'D?

The people who violently attack Trump supporters are BERNIE SUPPORTERS enabled by HILLARY SUPPORTERS!

Finally changed his tune then has he?

youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ

He should have done this at the Chicago rally. It's too late now

I know you're just joking when you post this, but that stupid faggot can't stop saying how "every other developed nation on earth" does shit.

Not trying to throw bantz here, but America didn't become the greatest nation this world has ever seen by emulating the very thing most immigrants were fleeing from back in the day. Now that stupid Marxist wants to try here what Europe is trying over there, even though Europe is currently imploding thanks to these policies? What a god damn retard.

The negros would have killed the poor guy.

I'm not twisting his fucking words.

>if people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter, because those are not the supporters that I want.

Anybody can and will construe that for their own benefit. Especially the cocksucking """""progressives""""" that are disrupting rallies. They'll stop using their typical Bernie bullshit, although, these people are fucking mentally retarded like yourself.

>shillary who is urging them on
Wait, she is?

not really
>violence is bad
>if you be violent dont say youre my supporter

so instead of telling his supporters dont be violent he just says make sure youre not attaching my name to it

>If people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter
Translation: Use violence, goyim cattle, but don't you dare involve me with it.

For real?

>implying this will stop his fanbase full of chimping illegals

lmao

Can't manage being the head of defense
Can't handle a head of beer
Certainly can't handle either of Bill's heads
Yet we're supposed to believe she can handle being the head of the country

His supporters don't view it as violence. They believe it's self defense.

yes

He said he didn't want violent supporters

See

>because those are not the supporters that I want.
That's funny, cause I hate the average Bernie supporter much more than Sanders and his ideas

I'd vote for Bernie Sanders if he was a Republican.

But I can't drive 55!

Quick someone edit that one comic strip with that guy standing next to a guy pointing a gun at a victim demanding money, and the guy says I don't support them but you better do what they want.

still drumpf doesn't denounce his massive white supremacist/nazi support
Trump BTFO
Sup Forums on suicide watch

U an #BernieBullet now

#WordsMatters.

Nah they just say the same shit they do about Muslims.
>"Those aren't true Bernie supporters!"

wow all these anti-hillary memes really make me think

it'll be fun to watch trump facefuck her live on national television. guess barnie won't be around for that huh ;^)

>> Bernie Condemns Violence

He can't continue to ignore that it's his own voters that are violently interrupting Trump's rallies. But at the same time... he was always a faggot conscientious objector and communist sympathizer.

When i read this I believe Bernie isn't condemning the violence only those who got caught saying they were a supporter of his after committing violence

What Bernie is really saying is don't get caught and if you do don't say you #feelthebern

as someone else pointed out to me look at how subtly manipulative that poster is against trump, look at how it's in perfect descending order, aside apparently just for Trump, who despite getting the least amount of money is put second from the left, with the clear intent that they want the reader to trick themselves into thinking he got $29M not $29K

When you try stuffing it into fat women only to realize that's not her vagina... but a really wide belly button.

That's sexually pressured.

I cant believe you guys are voting for drumpf over this man

Nice tautology.

Yeah but you know he's a wall street coon.

Jesus. The article starts off in a manner that implies Trump supporters were just as violent as the protesters.

>>"Violence is absolutely and totally unacceptable," said Sanders, after a press conference on the jobs market with former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich. "If people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter, because those are not the supporters that I want."
wow... really.... makes... you... think...
guess this is the power of the democratic party
thats it, im a #clittoris now

It's Obama and Clinton doing it and switching the blame to Sanders.

>If people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter, because those are not the supporters that I want.
Bit of a freudian slip here. Use violence if need be, but remember not to associate it with my campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo

Would have liked it a bit earlier but I'l accept it.

I fucking despise hillary so much so that I wish she would be hung publicly out the front of the white house. But the beer she poured looks like it was Guiness so it take 5 minute to settle. She didn't place it down immediately either. Fucking rookie

Too fucking late

He had the chance to do so when his cretins were in Chicago but did not

its never too late. We all need to get out of our basements and go out and support them. Fight back, they are violent because they outnumber people outside the events walking to their cars, if there was enough supporters to protect themselves. At this point, you need to fight violence with violence

No I mean it's too late for him because he would certainly excuse the violence against Trump because it is noble

this needs to go viral

dis

Has Hillary condemned the violence? No, she has blamed Trump. Rumor has it Hillary Rodham Clinton has been funding the thug violence.

hey proxy Soros is funding it.

He said he didn't want violent people to SAY they're Bernie supporters.

He still wants the supporters, violent or not.

>Jesus. The article starts off in a manner that implies Trump supporters were just as violent as the protesters.

Technically they are. Even if they didn't do anything themselves, simply by supporting Trump they are advocating genocide and they've emboldened other white racists who have been slaughtering millions of black babies in earnest since Trump began his campaign.

>100% ethanol
jesus christ.

"If ya gonna fuck shit up, don't bring my name into it."

The sincerity of a fucking commie, folks.

Trump said he would accept wall Street money for the general

Wew

Bernie would have to too, if he wins.
Or else the party will have no funding for local elections.

>DONT SNITCH

>If people are thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter
OY VEY, DO IT, BUT DON'T TELL THEM YOU SUPPORT ME!!

he already lost, "Condemning violence" won't mean anything after tuesday

I really hope Bernie wins.

Everyone knows Hillary is corrupt. Anyone not caught up in some form of memery or tribalism can see that Trump is no good either.

Agree with him or not, and I happen to. He's the only one that can be trusted in that position.

I know the kinds of reactions you Trump guys will have, and really it makes me sad.

I care about you, and everyone. I really wish things were better and people didn't talk to each other in these extremes.

> Anyone not caught up in some form of memery or tribalism can see that Trump is no good either.
Can you elaborate?

Yes. Donald Trump is a showman, I've seen his work on the Apprentice and researched his record.

He literally incites hate. He drives groups of people against each other. Take a look outside the scope of the fury of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. That shit is fucked.

HE has no ideas of his own, no core vision. Were he to get in the presidency, He likely would present well, but it would be his handlers who determine his words and ideas.

If they ARE his ideas... well let's be truthful, he doesn't understand many of the complexities of the world. He can be briefed in the future, but has no understanding now.

Bernie can't even manage his campaign funds; he can't be trusted with the economy

I could say Donald can't even handle his 4 businesses. Neither can her.

Hillary can be trusted with it, but you better bet your ass her buddies are getting the lions share.

>I could say Donald can't even handle his 4 businesses.
Chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring amidst several other successes. That is drastically different than Bernie burning through over $200 million in a matter of months leaving himself with a skeleton of a budget. Trump objectively manages money better.

>He literally incites hate. He drives groups of people against each other.
Could you elaborate on that? Seems like a rather big accusation.
Could you describe how he incites hate, and point out examples of where he's done it? Can you explain which groups he's driving against each other that don't just hate eachother due to the common and normal mindset of "This man doesn't share my opinion, fuck him?"

>HE has no ideas of his own, no core vision.
Could you elaborate on this? What makes you think he has no ideas of his own? Where do his policies come from then? What defines a "core vision" for you and why does he lack it?

>Were he to get in the presidency, He likely would present well, but it would be his handlers who determine his words and ideas.
Again, could you elaborate? What makes you say this? Is it just a gut feeling or what makes you believe Trump doesn't make his own policies?

>he doesn't understand many of the complexities of the world.
Elaborate? What complexities is he missing in concrete terms?

Sorry to keep asking you to elaborate, but shit. You're just throwing broad claims out there. You might aswell just say "he doesn't feel right".

Not an argument

"Build that Wall" Anti-muslim comments and anti-Hispanic comments. I won't elaborate here, tons of evidence.

As for all the rest. He does not have a consistent platform that holds up to internal scrutiny or has an overarching philosophy behind it.

Can you elaborate on what his philosophy might be if you disagree?

Are you a paid shill or are trolls getting really elaborate now?

You really think it's some kind of "memery" when people don't want to vote for openly anti-white candidates?
You really don't think people like Sanders, Clinton, Sharpton etc. are fueling racial tensions more with their racebaiting and victimising than Trump does by saying "I love people of all kinds but let's keep up the law and illegals be illegals"?

You can look at Europe and say with a straight face that this is the future you want for your country? That it's not our history that got us where we are but just our welfare state, our political correctness and our immigration policies?

Jesus Christ..

Even Crazy Bernie knows that the rioting thugs are in the wrong. Crooked Hillary's silence on the matter is tacit approval of violence.

>"Build that Wall" Anti-muslim comments and anti-Hispanic comments

generic non-answer. You can't just say the evidence is there and not post it. Give specific examples of anti-muslim, hispanic comments. Otherwise you're full of shit and only get your news from tabloids and reddit posts.

I think the idea of "openly anti-white candidates" is a fundamental mistake in framing.

Do some Liberals get silly with inclusion and tolerance? Yes.

Do some Conservatives get bigoted and segregatory? Yes.

But why is this issue of racial relations the central focus. Why is it the issue that is so important and so divides us?

And what makes you honestly believe someone like sanders is racebating and anti-white? That stupid "white people poverty" line?

That was a dumb gaffe, but he had an actual point behind it, not "White people can't be poor"

I think Europe suffers from being close to the Middle East, which is FUCKED. And I'd say religious influence and general ignorance in the region (which has NO BASIS in race) is much more of a factor of Europes concerns.

The racial tensions that spring from it are just worse icing on the shit cake.

I don't want to talk about different races, or even the men and woman issues. People get way WAY too distracted by that shit and ignore the really important shit we have to take care of.

>"Build that Wall"
In what way does this incite hate or drive group of people against eachother?

>Anti-muslim comments
Again, how does this incite hate? It's a reaction.

You're also right now listing policies that he came up with himself, after you just said that he has "no vision and no ideas of his own". Which is it? Does he or does he not?

>I won't elaborate here, tons of evidence.
Literally "I won't explain why. Are you kidding me?".
if there is a tons of evidence, you'll find no trouble actually elaborating when asked to. Just making broad statements then justifying them with
>It's obvious!
Makes you sound like a conspiracy theorist more than anything else.

>He does not have a consistent platform that holds up to internal scrutiny or has an overarching philosophy behind it.
What does this mean in practice?
How is his platform not consistent? Elaborate.
How does it not hold up to internal scrutiny, what makes you say that?

As for the overarching philosophy behind it, Trump's pretty simple. If I had to define Trump in one word, I'd say nationalist. That's the overarching philosophy. Do you not agree? If not, explain why not.

You ignored half of my questions, by the way.