9/11 thread

9/11 thread

Saw some user a while back post some really interesting photos and information.
Also anyone got any good 9/11 papes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obri8HFGBl8
youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc
youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI
theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/24/september11.usa2
youtube.com/watch?v=eK2rVhOukqM
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There were no planes, inside job

How do you know that?

Search up on yt, not gonna explain this. Thats just my opinion. Not gonna argue

>Making baseless claims
>Being this paranoid

Your opinion is based on some shit you saw on YouTube. It can be dismissed without any follow-up, because your opinion is worthless. If all it takes to convince you of something so batshit insane is a few YouTube videos, then who the fuck cares what you think.

Couldn't you argue that simply watching the video of the actual event be batshit insane to convince you if you weren't there?

>Molten metal pouring out of the buildings after explosion
>Aluminum plane going through 24'' I Beams + cener core + going out on the other side. Literally impossible
>Buidings collapse in free fall, 100% sure that it was controlled demolition, you can see how center core fails, a fuckin plane cant do that

You could, but that would make you look retarded.

well you cared enough to write this long ass reply, i said, thats just my opinion
kys retard

But it happened. How could you possibly cover up such a large-scale operation to destroy a building without the 3000-or-so people working there noticing?

Considering it made international news from every major news source, and has been studied ad nauseam by reputable primary sources - virtually all of whom unanimously agree with the official story - yes.

Couple that with the fact that the sheer volume of people who would be required to "be in on it" would be larger than most small to mid-sized US cities, ZERO of whom have made a single fucking peep about it, and I say the burden of proof has not only been made in favour of the official story, but that the "it was an inside job" theory is logistically implausible to the point of being laughable.

Because this is the real photo.

The CIA and FBI planted hidden bombs in the buildings over a 6 month period so no one noticed.

There were going on some ''upgrades'' on the elevator shafts few months before with guards placed at every floor.

>americans
>noticing anything

This

This.

Ah yeah, the "you cared enough to reply" logical fallacy.

Using my time to express disdain for you and your stupid beliefs does not imply that I care about them any more than honking your horn when someone cuts you off means you care about the other driver.

You are telling them that they are an annoying pest, and that the world would be better off without their existence. Well, that's what I'm telling you anyway.

> no planes
kys

Can you post accounts of that?

It would require insane amounts of explosive to destroy such a structure though, surely?

Damn , you and your stupid beliefs
Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=obri8HFGBl8

Does anyone have the video of the people falling through the roof of the stage in front of one of the towers?

Money buys silence.

Where do you find these photos?

Even silence in the face of death?

How many here actually remember 9/11? I was in 5th grade and my elementary school had tvs in every room. We did the morning announcements on the tv (side note: we were all so jealous of the 5 or 6 kids that got picked to do them every morning) so before school actually started he teachers would always have the tvs on the local news channel. We basically watched it unfold live and the teachers started crying while we tried to understand what was going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc

Not old enough to recall it in any detail, any oldfags?

I was off work ill on that day, watching BBC breakfast and feeling sorry for myself. I recall watching the program being switched to BBC live news a few minutes after the first strike, after which I was able to watch the second plane hit on live TV which was pretty cool. Naturally I was in "fugg ::DD" mode and pretty much shocked for the whole day.

More interesting are all the people that were not there, but were supposed to be at work. Follow that lead a little.

Another thing, I was in my 30s then. Cell phones didn't really have cameras or video then (very high-end only). They were used to make "phone calls" (google it)

It must have been very bizarre, even thinking about something like that happening right now, I feel like it would have a greater impact than other terrorist attacks.

Makes me curious to think about all the footage that could exist if such a thing happened nowadays. Think of the media generated just from that school shooting the other day.

It was like the world was ending. No one knew who did it (until they found his passport outside cos it flew out of the plane on impact).

It's one of the biggest moments in American history and marked the end of the 20th century. I was 10 and even I could realize what a massive deal this was. Maybe it was different because my dad was active duty military stationed near D.C. at the time, but it definitely changed how we lived.

The best part was when CNN and the BBC reported that building 7 had collapsed, yet it was still standing. Seems odds since no steal structure has ever collapsed due to fire before 911...

>How could you possibly cover up the development of the newest military air planes?
>thousands of people are working on them

Care to show me the details about what the military of the United States is currently working on?

Not everything is in plain view user. Not even remotely.

There's so much on this.. i rly don't know how to think about this anymore.
To those claiming none have come forward, they have, they just weren't invited as eye-witnesses to the case.
Cheney's actions and the actions of the combat fighters leave room for a lot of speculation. These guys didn't have to "be in on it".
They were sent to drills or were not allowed to take off without permission.
The anti-air defenses around the pentagon just happened to be disabled.
Plane wreck removed before investigation.
Debree removed from site before investigation.
Building 7 dropped without it ever feeling the impact of the crashes. They say it collapsed because of fires that started from falling debree, after burning for 7 hours.
Yet grennfell tower burned for 2 days.
I'm not even talking about the twin towers here, the beams and the whole lot, since everyone just disposes the information with a stale meme.
But the rest, all very weird stuff.
I'm not gonna open the whole book here, and i don't write it off as consipracy. I like the weigh out he options, think with everyone.
I suggest everyone who swipes this off the table and calls anyone who tries to open the subject a "looney", to read Michael Ruppert's work.
His interviews, his books.
He talks about much more than 911, a lot more.
I have 2 of his books and watched everyone lecture/interview of his, and it really makes you think twice about our society.
He also encourages you to think for yourself, to study his material just to enforce your own opinion, whatever that opinion may be.
Inb4 total nutjob
It's easy to discard a theory and live your happy consumerism life than to think for yourself.
Not saying it's all staged.
But there's something fishy here.

And the dancing Israelis. That happened, 100%.

But I also guess other buildings haven't been put under the stress of burning jet fuel...

If you have proof of this people might actually take you seriously.

>Debree

We've got our top minds working on this conspiracy

I don't think these are two things that can be compared though, the WTC was a normal place of work for people. Maybe i'm just overly quizzical and observant but you can't tell me *no one* noticed or questioned. Unless such things were placed there years before.

>
>Makes me curious to think about all the footage that could exist if such a thing happened nowadays.
Yeah, I think there would be way more footage. And if it was "faked" we would have more proof of that. Makes you wonder if the timing of it was planned. Like they knew that we would have tech like this now so it would have been the ideal time to do such a thing... (Now I'm not saying this is true, it's just a thought)

Always some shithead that involves grammar like it's the most important part of he post.
I'm not a native speaker that's typing on a mobile phone.
Get over it kid.

>finding Atta's passport in the street
>Dancing Jews filming the towers burning
>Invading Iraq when 19 of the hijackers were saudi (GPS malfunction?)
>invading Iraq and making it sound like saddam was in on 9/11

>More interesting are all the people that were not there, but were supposed to be at work. Follow that lead a little.

Approximately 17,000 workers were in the buildings when the planes crashed into them. The towers usually had around 50,000 workers in them in the middle of any given work day.

Fortunately, the planes crashed into them early enough so that most people hadn’t arrived and gone in yet.

That's not an issue of grammar.

Grammar is when you wrote 'get over it kid' without a comma.

That you used a mobile phone means that you typed debree letter by letter and posted ignoring that there's no such word in your phone's dictionary.

I'm talking about the owners of the building and thier children, among others. Rich, powerful people.

Well, I guess with the way technology was going at that time, it was pretty obvious that they had to do something on that scale quickly before it could all get out. A quick google search honestly reveals that there isn't quite as many photos as you'd expect of such a large-scale event.

Wasn't it breakfast time? Perhaps the missing 33,000 were picking up McMuffins meals.

youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

That took all of 6 secs to Google search

Wasn't it breakfast time? Perhaps the missing 33,000 Americans were picking up McMuffins meals.

Dude, bankers (sales) usually start work at 6:30 am, in the office by 6am. No one shows up at 8:30.

To add, the systematic excuses to keep invaded countries that harbor oil reserves or atleast have any say in the import/export.
The dozen insurances that went into the buildings/departments just weeks before the crashes.

Noticed what exactly? It's a huge building. You would only need to buy one person who is pretty high up there in command to sign some papers for a construction team to "do some work".

If you work at a big firm and there are construction workers doing something. You monitor them and question their reason to be there?

Only the guard at the door would. And if the papers are in order, he doesn't give fuck either.

I was a sophomore in college, fast asleep in my dorm room, my mom called me to tell me to turn on the news. This was right after the second tower was hit. A lot of students at my school and in my dorm were from the NJ/NY area near NYC and it was a really tense and sad environment. The screams and cries as the towers fell is what I’ll remember most about that day.

My phone's dictionary is disabled.
Keep making a point about nothing though.
You're a really cool.

theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/24/september11.usa2

Just putting it out there...

Fucking kek.

[Crickets]

(1) Sanctions on Iran = supply shock on oil
(2) Invade Iraq = supply shock on oil
(3) Mobilize us armed forces = jumps demand
(4) Oil prices shoot to 160 a barrel (from 30)
(5) Pay fixed amout to owners of resources to take oil, contracts set years in the past
(6) Oil industry president
(7) Oil industry VP
(8) Profit

War for oil is not about taking oil, it's about jumping prices and demand to make a profit.

So, if the oil industry knew for decades about global warming, might they also have had the same forwarning about renewables?

9/11: big oil's last gasp (and the greatest redestribution of wealth the world has/will ever see).

Compared to Regan, bush 1, clinton, bush 2, nigerian guy, I really do like Trump (so far).

So you're saying 33,000 people knew about it and that's why they stayed away from the WTC that morning? Or are you contesting the number of people who worked in the building?

You typed 'debree'. There's really nothing you can say to come back from that. You're a fucking half-wit.

I'm talking about the building's owner and his children, among a handful of other VIPS.

I said GOOD DAY SIR.

>important people have things to do
This is the best argument you can come up with?

>this is how the liberal debates

youtube.com/watch?v=eK2rVhOukqM

Or a teenager

Watched live as it broke on the news I was a junior in high school

>implying the combined usa intelligent command cannot math well enough to figure out how much jet fuel it would take to melt the steel beams effectively and efficiently
>implying

Here's what I don't understand about the bomb theories: why wouldn't the government just pay people to fly the planes into the towers? Fewer moving parts, much easier, and less chance of being exposed.

Becuase the buildings are build to withstand the impact of an aircraft, big ones.

>thermite present in rubble
lol I can't believe still think this wasn't an inside job.

American people are so stupid

Oldfag from germany here. I was in an internet cafe and went out to have a smoke (must have been around 4 in the afternoon in germany). The old lady from above came downstairs, pale as chalk and told us that the USA is under attack with planes. We first thought of war. Than we looked it up on the internet and saw the second tower got hit on CNN

Then why not pay people to blow up bombs as a terrorist attack? Then you don't have to hide bombs and carry out the plane ruse.

how much videos are there of the 2 planes that brought down 3 buildings

yeah, I remember thinking
>well, good luck with finding the guys who are responsible for that

but luckiliy they found a leased car near the airport with passports and a Qu'ran just sitting there

Convenient.
Probably the fasted "solved" crime in the history.

>We first thought of war.
Another old fag, was in Taiwan 11pm. Same, thought is was war, a very big war about to happen.

Remember, unless you were brown, you the run up to 9/11 (barring dot com) was more than a decade of peace and prosperity for whitey. War? no. Just some police actions.

Today, we take Syria for granted like it's nothing. Not the long prolonged cuban crisis it is pitting two global superpowers against eachother but not admitting it.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

even then the supposed hijackers were'nt even related to the attacks, see article.

I remember that my first thought was "Now we are getting fucked by the chinese.."

He isn't wrong

>no planes
Kek

I post legit stuff and people ignore me...

Video?

if we're lied to.. whyyyyy

This is actually a good point. Any of you truthers want to explain this?

CHECK EM!

What a stupid notion, that every single person who would have witnessed 2 planes hitting the world trade center was "paid off" so now they are being quiet about it. Are people actually this retarted? How would paying off this magnitude of people pan out? Suddenly all the thousands of people who could have possibly been in the area at the time received a cheque in the mail and a phone call from the illuminati saying "HEY HURR DURR JUST SAY YOU SAW A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS". And every single one of them complied and was like HURRR DURRR I JUST SAW A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT. I can't believe that people are stupid enough to believe this train of thought.