These three guys founded three of Sweden's most influential and famous 21st century companies, Spotify, Mojang...

These three guys founded three of Sweden's most influential and famous 21st century companies, Spotify, Mojang, and Skype/Kazaa.

Why does sweden's smartest, also kinda look inbred and troll-like? is it troll-genes that grants them magic tech powers?

many finn mongrels in northern europe

It depends on how you define "troll-like"

finn genes = tech powers?

sweden has like 7 million people and produce pretty much all of europe's best/most relevant tech these days. even though they are a cuck/feminist/""""moral""""" superpower they are also europe's only relevant tech country imo.

10 million people

shit country shit culture shit people
perfect conditions for retards

refugees from somalia don't count m8

greece has done nothing for a fucking millenia, same with turkey or whatever shithole you hail from m8.

swedecucks managed to produce a) sissified males who pee sitting down b) whorified females who's purpose is to satsify rapefugees c) occasional geniuses who create great things

I mean, if they're citizens then yeah, they do. But most asylum seekers have not applied for citizenship.

What is Byzantium?

a) no. b) no. c) more than occasional.

Nothing, a millennia ago. You'd have to go back 500 years before that for it to be something relevant or worth talking about.

>a millenia
>a thousand fucking years

ikibey cannot into math apparently.
shh, its okay you can call yourself whatever you want, we've also adopted Swedish Gender Identies™ here.

That's just actually what swedes look like, the stereotype of good looking nords comes from Norway

no

but Greeks have always done something

fucking bs.

swedish clas in pic rel

i can bring upp a whole host of ugly norgweigans.

hehe no

those guys are the usual swedes with paleoeuropean I1 heritage, while the stereotypical good looking swedes are r1a and r1b germanic masters. same goes for norway.

So this is the power of Nordic genetics

I1 heritage made scandis look great
R1a are slavshits-tier

the norwegian r1a subclade is too old to be slavic, its carriers had germanic culture

Norway is more slavic than yugoslavia