What was so fucking funny?

What was so fucking funny?

>they see your dick

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST MAKE HER RETARDED WHEN THEY WERE ADJUSTING HER ATTRIBUTES??!?
FUCK

Despite being afraid, they were curious most of all. That kind of unwise curiousity is what led to the creation of artificial intelligence in the first place, so they were just following the same tendencies that produced the park. They're taking the principles upon which the park was created to their ultimate conclusion.

the fact that the dumbass technicians can make them smarter and more resistant to pain, all they need to do is ask

>robot just threatened to cut your throat, then it blackmails you
>hey, lets make it smarter!

Theodore Flood getting crayzee

she was looking at a mirror and realized how fucking ugly she is for a whore

>do you want to know kung fu too ma'm?

doesnt make much sense from a storyline perspective its fine

are you one of those annoying people everyone hate to watch movies with because you cant shut up about inconsistencies

>completely retarded characters with actions that make no sense in their position don't break my immersion

really

>the rich elite travel to a special facility to have consensual sex with ugly robot hookers

I bet you loved Prometheus.

The bartender made an apt joke about the patron being dirty.
Maeve didn't just threaten him, she also offered him something he wanted, though it was left unsaid. For what a big deal a sparrow turned out to be it's likely there is something in the park valuable enough that an employee carrying out would be stopped but a host could have on their person without being questioned.
That or she was offering him mondo pussy.

>tfw no long neck sloth gf

I think they were implying that the guy was charging other employees money to turn on the robots so they can fuck them.

They're ugly because Sweetwater is literaly the rookie city in the game.
Watch the orgy scene from episode 5.

>not hunting down sneklady, killing her gang, and bringing her back to a cabin you cleared earlier

Wheres you're imagination?

I just took that as an explanation for them knowing how to edit her personality, dudes figured it out to screw around on the job, but I'll rewatch the scene.

maybe they are tired of the 10/10 hookers and the real life ugly hookers are filled with STDS

Then just buy one of the robots to be your personal fucktoy

hideous

>Fapworthy but ugly face so twitter feminists don't get triggered.

Bravo HBO

Insinuating that the "Rich Elite" are not ensconced somewhere fucking lolis/shotas/dogs/horses whatever

Basically a more elaborate Jeffrey Epstein sex island.

>implying the robots are for sale

it was alright, wouldnt want to see it again

this must mean you cant watch drama cos all drama break immersion occasionally

or else it would get boring and stale

>confusing drama with stupid
stupid

Good point user. Haven't thought of that one.

The technicians are actually robots too

don't excuse bad writing user.

In a future where there's a theme park full of lifelike 3D printed robots, there would have to be some similar products on the market for the rich.

Why was there an entire episode around those two really stupid surgeons? Wheres evan rachel wood? This show went down hill really fast

why not? They're not there to fuck the robots though. They're there for the ''''''realistic''''' narratives and quests.
Its like a game, but real.

I want to have sex with Thanie

shes nothing compared to Dolores

>wanting more Dullores
fuck of waifufag, the episode was good
>Teddy going full murder machine
>Arnold fucking shit up

Why does Maeve remind me of an Argonian

arnold is just some bullshit mystery device. I didnt want this show to become LOST

>arnold is just some bullshit mystery device
Arnold is a character with a pretty clear backstory so far. Was one of co-creators of the park, didn't like something Ford did, probably was more interested in true AI than commercial success, physically died (killed by Ford?), but left backup personality/AI based on his personality "in the maze", whatever that is, which is now fucking shit up by transmitting thoughts into older host models and fucking with their specifications.

>tfw arnold is a smoke monster

the real question: WHY TURN DOWN HER LOYALTY IF YOU'RE EXPECTING HER TO HELP YOU?????????

Is there something different about the non black one?

She actually was attractive this episode...

i want to eat that neck off a silver plate

Hooker on the right is so fucking hot FUCK

that one on left is 44yo

muhhh dick