ITT why women hate you

ITT why women hate you.

'caus you're taking photos of 'em?

Because if you don't respect and value yourself, no one else will

because i hate them

They don't they just ignore me

>dont take pictures of me in a public place

Woman don't hate men, they just don't understand them while many men can be empathetic enough to understand woman. Most cowards are too afraid to admit this but it's true.

Because at the end of the day I'm as boring as a white bread mayo sandwich. I'm decently educated, make a decent living, live a decently stable life, and have no major problems. Occasionally somebody convinces themselves they want that kind of life. They get bored.

Had a 10 year run with someone. Marriage was wonderful. I miss it.

ummm, they don't?

do you think ll women hate you??

you fuckin weirdo

what the fuck are you on about, you idiot.

men/women/whatever everyone has their own thoughts on how they want to live their life and it's perfectly possible for this to overlap with someone of the gender(s) you prefer to spend time with

it's not some fucking puzzle to beat

"I don't understand the argument so other people are idiots". back to pre school for you.

because as a homosexual with no job or skills i have nothing to offer them except emotional support. which i don't want to give.

Honestly, i don't think most women hate people on Sup Forums.
I think you hate women, because they ignore you.
And there's nothing more sad in life than hating someone that doesn't even give a shit about you, it's probably the lowest point you can get.
Most people on Sup Forums have been cucked not by women, but by life itself.
They're born cucked from day 1, no hope to uncuck themselves, so they call everyone else cucks all day to feel better but the facts are facts, they stay angry, bitter incels and then die alone while the object of their hatred and needs doesn't even know they exist.
And that's pretty much life.

i'm witless and sort of a wreck

This post seems very meta. I was there when I was younger. Feels bad man.

I'm old and fat and disgusting now.

walks around nude at the beach and is pissed someone takes pic. fucking stupid cunt.

I hate them as much as they hate me... no whore is ever going to be worth shit to me

why do they cover?

If it's one of those annual nude runs that a few universities have, there's a social convention that it's very rude to take video/pictures of any of it. It's not that they're unaware it can happen, or that it's against the law to take pictures (it's not). It's that it's strongly discouraged in this setting.

The point is for students to have a fun bonding experience, knowing fellow students will see them, but hoping nobody will take pics and share them online.

talk about false hopes
>talk about being naked and expecting NOONE to take pics
kek

>tldr: bonding like niggers

Alt right isn't attractive. Get with it, Boys.