Warriors fans get in here

Warriors fans get in here.

what part of the bay are you from?

how does it feel knowing we are a finals lock for the next 5 years?

>what part of the bay are you from
Reno, Nevada ;)
nevada has no sports teams ( for the moment ) and I sure as shit was not about to root for the geologically closer kings, so here I am. plus I started watching nba in 2015 right when memeball was taking off, I like memeball though.
>how does it feel
as a casual fan it will be fun to watch

>inb4 casual, bandwagoner etc
Sure am, don't give a fuck, not gonna be rooting for the kings. I like watching the warriors play, so does every 12 year old in the country for the same reasons but fuck it

I'm from the part that has all the gays and asians

Bro the warriors are so tight. KD is my boi! What a respectable organization

yo it feels pretty good if ima be real

Italia. Wearing my KD35 shirt as we speak

>Redding CA
>Fuck the Kings fr
Purp and silver is ugo. Blue and gold and they stand for our whole golden 1st place state.
>Bandwagon
Not really been liking Steph and Klay since before Kerr coached them. It's just objectively beautiful to watch.

san jose

feels good man.

Alameda. Waited my entire life for a championship. Not a filthy Giants fan, which is proof I'm not a bandwagoner.

Feels good.

Literally west Oakland

Is this how you feel about niner/warriors fans too? It doesn't make sense there's only one bay area basketball team

east bay

Not really. Mostly just Giants. East bay Giants fans came out of nowhere. Granted most of them didn't care about the Warriors until they started winning. There are a ton of bandwagoners in each fanbase but the non bandwagoners are the some of the most loyal and genuine in the league.

Campbell
feels good man

Bay Village

get fucked

>implying san jose is part of the bay

KEK

我爱战士! Steph咖喱是世界上最好的球员! 我们将赢得至少10年。 Lebron老是像一只山羊。

That team will implode after losing this year and everyone on that team will be cucked again by LeGod

Abilene here, really looking forward to the Warriors bringing us home a ship

>implying it's not

Who /510/ here?

Fremont reporting in

Bucks fan reporting in

I heard there's good fishing in Wisconsin this time of year

same. p close to emeryville but still Oakland.

bay area here, not a warriors fan. im happy for the franchise but i've always been a kings fan and my east team is lebron

> Fremont
POO

Richmond

Feels pretty damn Gucci, to be honest

>Warriors fans get in here.
>what part of the bay are you from?

Any and all warriors fans aren't actually from the bay, they're all bandwagoners. Don't be a delusional wannabe

are you a techy guy?

Bay Area here represent. Been to the bay many times to see my homies and chill and surf.

>tfw we getting a chip again this year not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7

You can bandwagon and live in the bay.

Can you imagine how smug I am reading post as a Warriors fan that grew up in SF?

Who /831/ here? Salinas representing

Who gay4pay in LA here? I'm a huge Ws fan and I suck cocks for money.

Giants suck though.

>You can bandwagon and live in the bay.

and they do. before 2014 i almost never saw anyone wearing warriors gear in public. since 2014, every 4th-5th person wears warriors gear, and only of the new color scheme.

90% of warriors fans in the bay area are bandwagoners. at least when the niners became good again in 2011-2013 people would wear the ugly ass burgundy 49ers jerseys from 1998-2009 because they were fans from the bad times

hell i swear i even saw a's gear more often than warriors gear in the bay area. yes the OAKLAND ATHLETICS

>Can you imagine how smog I am
Sure you are choking as we speak.

Albany. I hate the warriors.

>tfw live in bay area and not a warriors fan
>have to hide my hatred of both the warriors and of basketball to people
>people have asked what i thought about the warriors game the night before, say i didnt watch but i watched the hockey game
>user how can u not like basketball dude the warriors are so good!
>try to explain a few faults about the game that ruin the enjoyment of it
>yeah but the warriors are good who cares!
>feel blood pressure rising

>Yeah but the warriors are good who cares!

Proof is in the puddin
Sorry bud, bandwagoners ruin everything.

Is this some kind of poorly executed smog joke?
I'm fairly certain SF has the cleanest air out of any major American city

>try to explain a few faults about the game that ruin the enjoyment of it
try me

yeah and the worst part is having to talk about it with someone wearing their warriors shirt/hat with some variation of "73" about the 73 win season, or another piece of gear released wtihin the past 2-3 years, knowing the person is a bandwagoner who literally never watched the team pre-2014, and containing myself from saying anything because the id be an asshole

Just call them out, I'm sure they think you're an asshole anyways

LMAO. Warriors are done. They aren't making the finals next season.

Screencap this.

1. lack of parity is the most important

2. officials have so much influence on the game that there was literally scandal about how an official ruined a playoff series for gambling reasons

3. league promoting individuals over teams

4. league making up manufactured social media drama to drum up interest and basically promoting "hot take" culture (these two arent bad to most people but is kinda annoying)

5. so much scoring that each individual score is completely useless and makes it feel like watching the game before the 4th quarter is a waste of time

6. the end of games more often than not being a complete drag to get through with intentional fouls rather than being the most exciting point of the game like it is for basically every other sport

Fruitvale. Fucking kill me

oh also

7. draft lottery where the worst teams dont always get the best picks and the game is so influenced by individual players that bad teams literally lose on purpose all year long to try to get one and because of the draft lottery might still not get him. it is literally better for these teams to not try to play well

I saw a lot of Davis jerseys in the old days. Can't blame them though those old 2000's jerseys were hideous.

Oakland, Ontario.

Feels fucking great man

yeah true i would see davis, biedrins, jackson, ellis jerseys occasionally

burgundy 49ers jerseys from their bad years were hideous as well, didnt stop tons of people from still wearing them. fashion shouldn't stop you from supporting your team, although maybe since nba fans care about fashion it would.

im not saying all warriors fans are bandwagoners, i know that pre-2014 the fanbase was just like the oakland a's, pretty small but diehard and those were great fans. just kinda disappointing to see how those fans have been priced out of games and had bandwagoners sully their name

i love basketball but the wort part about basketball by far is the # of timeouts

i mean fuck sake they get like 10 per half
the best part about basketball is watching them play on the fly it gets so exciting but as soon as there's momentum....other team calls a timeout
of course that then leads to commercial breaks
the last 5mins of a game can take 30+mins

Down in Chico boyyyyyy!!!
All for my Kings!
Let the Warriors get their blood, West Coast, fuck the Lakers!
Either way NBA relevant Nor Cal first time in 50 yrs!
Bleed that purple miss Vlade Divac!
Took Dubs 8 yrs to 9 years to build this team let em loose on the league the Kings will be there to succeed or breathe down their necks!

Pretty good criticism, guess I'll try and respond
1. I assume you mean in terms of post-season success. I think it's mainly because of the 7-game format. Although it prevents teams from getting hot and winning it all on a good day, I think it allows the better team to get the chip most of the time which is a good thing.

2. This is a serious problem but what can be done? The league already hires the best referees available and reviews their mistakes over the season when selecting playoff referees. It's not like the NBA can keep people from being corrupt and taking bribes either.

3. This is more of a side effect of basketball. Although it's a team sport and team ball is important to winning, individual players have much more of an impact than say Football for example. It seems natural that fans would flock to their favorite players and obviously they capitalize on that.

4. This is not the league's fault, but more sports networks like ESPN and Fox. Also twitter and meme culture.

5. This doesn't make sense to me

6. This is much less common than you seem to be claiming. Usually it only happens when a team is losing a lot and needs to slow down the clock to have a chance. In this case, the rest of the game was not likely to be too competitive anyways.