Wwyd to Rachel?

Wwyd to Rachel?

Ask her when dinner is ready

un-ironically this. She looks so happy and excited with just a salad. I HAVE to know what the main dish is!

Pull her pants down, shove her head in the salad bowl and whip her ass with her belt

looks like bonnie rottens mom

Yeah she prob has some decent roast in the oven.

nudes?

more

>sticc
spoiler alert, it's salad

Thrust my hard weewee in her pussy until sticky goo explodes from my balls. Then I would ask why she is making salad and bread for 15 people.

thats it? no tits?

Give that damn woman a biscuit

Buy her a pair of jeans that fit.

Check her for scoliosis

I have been lucky enough to fuck 2 different girls with that "not anorexic, naturally very thin, no tits" body type. One in her 20s, one in her 50s.

They both had extraordinarily tight vaginas - tbh the older one is probably the best fuck I've ever had in terms of pure physical sensation. From the face down she could easily have passed for 25 years younger.

How's hers?

tucker madcow?

Bury her

fuckin love the short hair...

we gonna get nudes or what?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OP

we gonna get nudes or not?

ask her to please bake me a cake with love and turn it into a red cake made with hate, then throw it in a trash can made for sad feelings, and put the trash can somewhere full of confusion. then chill out and have a nice tea maybe a nice sit in the tub.

i'd lick her vegan vagina

that's a dude

She’s a vegan Jew, right? Makes homemade gifts during Christmas and brings vegan food to holiday.

Have lunch.

Not a new, but might as well be

Toss her salad.

you know what....i see it