ITT bands that continuously get worse with each album

ITT bands that continuously get worse with each album

Everything after Strawberry Jam is an embarrassment.

Arctic Monkeys. too easy

Everything after Sung Tongs is an embarrassment.
Strawberry Jam and Painting With are atrocious.

I remember hyping the shit out of Centipede Hz and ultimately being disappointed. The stuff sounded really good when they debuted it live but the studio recordings just lacked something.

Feels was p good though

Eminem

>being hyped after MPP
What were you thinking user

>half an album sounds like that '''''indie''''' music from commercials
>p good

Mostly true except Animals and The Wall are better than Wish You Were Here.

Fuck you and anyone who thinks MPP is a bad album. Stop trying to be such contrarian bitches and admit that MPP is a modern masterpiece. It is an incredibly unique work of art, that took an already unique sound from their early work and developed it into a pop-psychedelic buffet of sounds. Give me one fucking reason you dont like MPP, or even Strawberry Jam for that matter. People fucking jerk off about how bad Animal Collective is just because they're too insecure about not enjoying their music that they need to bash it any chance they get. Maybe mature a little bit and when you're a big boy and nice and grown you can appreciate some real art.

>tfw listening to Sung Tongs again after forgetting about AnCo for many years
Takes me back to my indie kid college days. Fun times desu. I was so much happier back then. I actually had friends.

how old are you

MPP is actually good, but SJ is garbage fuck you for bringing it again, idk why they returned to the similar type of music on their latest 2 albums

Most of SJ is trash but the outro of Chores is beautiful. Probably their most underappreciated piece of music.

I like all anco releases :)

>he likes danse manatee

AnCo will never make anything as good as STGSTV ever again.

Peacebone, Reverend Green, Fireworks, and Safer are four of their best songs. Please leave if you disagree.

>he doesn't
Lmao at your life

ALL of them. They're all good

>he doesn't

>tfw spent the summer of 2015 extremely depressed and listened to STGSTV blasted out of my mind on DXM

That was a strange time in my life desu

AM > Suck It And See

Weezer

Hawkwind and in search of space were 10/10 but it only gets downhill from there

Forgot pic related

this is the worst opinion I've ever heard

Wish You Were Here is generic radio rock bullshit and an insult to Syd Barrett.

Pic related, but only if you swap III and IV

Everything this "band" did is an embarrassment

Bloc Party

eh, i don't agree but i understand

The Wall is the most inconsistent bullshit ever. Okay, second to The Clash's Sandanista, but that's still fucking atrocious.

The Mars Volta

kek

Say Anything

Meds giveth and taketh away.

Shine on is a decent long piece (although it doesn't bring up anything new) and the title track is pleasant in its banality, although the rest of the album is trash. Have a cigar is one of the worst tracks they had even produced

arcade fire

R.E.M.
Automaticfags get a grip.

Only correct answer

While I think CHz is more interesting conceptually, PW is better overall. Hocus Pocus and Recycling are both fantastic songs, The Burglars, Floridada, and Golden Gals are great too, and the rest is interesting and well produced, even if Panda was incessant with the hocketing technique.