/trans/ - Rest In Pies, Big Fraud Sam Edition

>Sam Allardyce resigns as Crystal Palace manager and retires from football management
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40021059

What are you memories of Big Sam? Apart from the "getting stung" thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STRkhrjic48
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-lead-chase-sign-hull-9982598
strawpoll.me/13028667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheffield United

Just walked past Old Trafford and already I've been linked to a move to United.

Pies.

£50?
Can you dab?

#PrayforSam

that bolton team with jay jay okocha in 2bh

F

Trolling LVG about long balls was classic Big Sam.

*CARVING IN MY SKIN*

When his Palace side beat Chelseas he started his press conference with something great.
The first 10 seconds of: youtube.com/watch?v=STRkhrjic48

And the smug look he gives afterwards.

>What are you memories of Big Sam?
carvery memes mostly

>Jermain Defoe set for return to Bournemouth on £20m three-year deal

fucking ell lads (free transfer)

>nakata
>djorkaeff
>campo

>Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe, 34, has begun talks with Bournemouth over a possible transfer. (Guardian)

Defoe could join the Premier League side on a free transfer after West Ham, who bid £6m for the England forward in the winter, ended their interest. (Daily Telegraph)

>Tottenham right-back Kyle Walker, 26, is wanted by Chelsea and Bayern Munich, who have joined Manchester City in the race to sign the England defender. (Sun)

Everton have agreed a £25m deal with Swansea for midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, 27, but the Iceland player wants more than £120,000 a week to sign. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal have opened talks with Belgian club KAS Eupen over signing 19-year-old Nigerian Henry Onyekuru. Everton, Southampton and West Brom are also interested in the striker. (Sky Sports)

Despite resigning, David Moyes will play a role in finding his replacement as manager of relegated Sunderland. (Daily Star)

>Chelsea will begin negotiations this week with Monaco over France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 22. (Daily Mail)

Blues boss Antonio Conte has made signing Everton and Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 24, a priority in the summer, before a move for Spain and Real Madrid player Alvaro Morata, 24. (Evening Standard)

>Atletico Madrid are monitoring Chelsea striker Diego Costa, despite the 28-year-old being heavily linked with a move to Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian. (Daily Telegraph)

But Conte is pleading with the Chelsea board to offer a deal to keep Spain player at the club. (Sun)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is open to offers for England defender Chris Smalling, 27. (ESPN)

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 24, has told worried fans he sees his long-term future at the club. (Daily Mirror)

>Atletico Madrid want to sign Monaco and Brazil player Fabinho. Manchester City are also rumoured to be interested in the 23-year-old, who can play at right-back or in midfield. (Marca)

>Big Sam memories

Dreadful football and a bad attitude. He seems a nice bloke but I hated watching Newcastle when he was manager.

Watford are targeting former Bayer Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt to take over as manager following Walter Mazzarri's exit from the club.(Independent)

>Everton have delayed issuing a statement on England midfielder Ross Barkley's future at the club. Manager Ronald Koeman held talks with the club's board about the 23-year-old. (Liverpool Echo)

Meanwhile the Toffees are set to lose out to Atletico Madrid in their bid to sign Malaga forward Sandro Ramirez, 21.(Independent)

>Manchester City are leading the race to sign Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez and are reportedly ready to pay around £50m for the 28-year-old. (Manchester Evening News)

Manchester United have made an offer that "cannot be refused" for Monaco's 22-year-old midfielder Bernardo Silva. (France Football, via Daily Express)

>West Ham are lining up a loan move for Chelsea and Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi. The 23-year-old made just one Premier League start for the champions. (ESPN)

But the Hammers could have competition from newly promoted Newcastle as manager Rafael Benitez also wants Batshuayi on loan. (Daily Mirror)

>Gael Clichy has said he will leave Manchester City next month. The former Arsenal and France left-back, 31, has been with the club for six years. (Daily Mail)

Former Liverpool and Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, 33, will stay at Atletico Madrid for another year and could be first choice if the club's transfer ban is not lifted. (AS)

>Former Manchester United youth coach Paul McGuiness believes Red Devils midfielder Angel Gomes, 16, has the potential to become a world-class player.(BBC Radio 5)

Liverpool midfielder James Milner says those seeking an Anfield move solely because of Champions League football are 'disrespecting' the club. The Merseyside team are planning to spend more than £100m this summer. (Daily Telegraph)

>A psychic cow in Holland - who has an 85% success rate - has predicted that Ajax will beat Manchester United in the Europa League final on Wednesday. (Sun)

>being the only man to lose to THAT Derby side
>bog sim
Bizarrely everyone ignores that spell. I wonder why...

That gif with him laughing

fak die kanker koe ouwe

Remember him going nuts celebrating the 2-2 home draw against the worst team in PL history.

Reminder that they also needed a 90th minute equaliser to avoid losing to us at St James

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-lead-chase-sign-hull-9982598

MANY EGGS

Just imagine watching a travel show with Big Sam and Pards going to far-off lands to pick up slags

>you now remember Nuri Sahin

has been very good this season

Poll of the Thread:
What teams are going to win the Europa League and Champions League?
strawpoll.me/13028667
strawpoll.me/13028667
strawpoll.me/13028667
strawpoll.me/13028667
strawpoll.me/13028667

A beer travelling show in the mold of Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure starring Pardew and Sam would be excellent

Oz and James has to be in the top five of comfiest shows ever

only acceptable answer is ajax and juve 2bh

Pards showing Big Sam how to get on the Jager train in Banus

The bad guys and the slightly worse guys

They need to sign better defenders first.

At the moment, they're just a version of Wigan that plays all season, not just between March and May.

He's been ded for like 90% of the season.

>The Trip To Milton Keynes

Great one

has been good in every game he played

That's true. And considering he's been ded so often, he always seems to come back playing his best straight after the injury.

I can't believe it was that long ago that Sam invented mind games

Coutinho is 24? Fucking hell I swear it was last month Scousers were blaming his inconsistency on youth, fuck off

>trusting Scousers
Take a good long hard look at yourself sweetie

Just took a big fat Manchester United and now my 2nd floor reeks.

Any updates on the gf to me situation?

Got called up to the Chad NT for the June friendlies m8.

Any update onthe transfer of being a fucking ugly, worthless cunt being transferred from FC ME to another club?

what will happen Leonardo "Premier League winner" Ulloa?

Tyrone GAZUMPS user with a shock SWOOP

i really don't know what to think about big sam leaving. seems like he deserves a better send off. like winning something.

i would pay to watch that

He won relegation bowl

He won the relegation battle trophy. It's the third most prestigious PL trophy, after the 1st place trophy and the 4th place trophy.

why is newcastle going after strikers when their defense was lacking last year

Big Sam made a 6 point different and an 8 goal swing between City and Arsenal

He's the entire reason why Pep is in the CL and Arsenal are in the EL

kek

bog sim his sargon

got some game time once ranieri left but wasn't in the squad for the last few games, which makes me think he'll probably move on

which is a shame, because i like him, his hold up play is loads better than slimani's

What is the best place in europe for someone who hates football and is not a fan of any european league?

I could see him going to back to Brighton or maybe to the likes of West Brom/Watford

now that Ranieri (who was refusing to play him, leading Ulloa to release a statement saying he could no longer play for Leicester and wanted to leave) is gone, he's more in favour again but I don't see him being a part of the team for much longer. He's inferior in every aspect to Slimani except that he's slightly more comfortable with the ball at his feet, and the team generally looked more potent with Okazaki as a striker than Leo. Leicester want to establish themselves as a top-ten team and potentially challenge for Europe and I can't see Ulloa fitting in to those plans anymore.

He'd still be decent for a bottom-half PL team and he's been a great servant for the club, but it's time to move on.

fuck off, bandwagoner

whos gonna be the most controversial signing of the summer?

>his last act in the premierl eagle was to take arsene with him

i belive it 2bh

>all these teams linked with actual notorious players
>Arsenal linked with 19 year old African playing in Belgium
Some things never change

Nile Ranger to Adam Johnson's prison team

>a keen canchester united fan
why even mention this? journo must be a city fan.

>bandwagoner
Mind the language, Nigel. Not every non-Bong started following da foxes in March of last year.

Martial to PSG

>me
to you
>you
to me

>implying you knew about them before 2014/15

wow...so this is the power of crippling loneliness

Studied at UoL(eics) :~)

shit
you win this round

to you

That wasn't implied at all.

Had a mild chuckle at this

Tell me UK lads, is Chicharito coming home? (To United I mean)

Who Leeds here? How much money do you think they have to play with Rad say 10mil?

4 for Bartley, 4 for Watkins, maybe 3 loanees (another for Sacko)

Sell
Murphy
Antonson
Diagouraga
Dallas?

Plus the money for Taylor say another 4 mil? It's going to be interesting to say the least, I would love to see some proven Championship talent like say Jota from Brentford. Tired of going down a league for talent even though I like Roofe.

Leeds will do fucking nothing once again.

No one cares now you might have a less retarded owner

whos that midfielder keen on leaving to League 1 that you own?

(charlton fan here)

just found out england u20s kicked off at 9am today

fucks sake

A FUCKING LEAF

that OG was scored from about 40 yards out as well lel

You mean you haven't seen the goal?

*carves internally*

Saw something awhile back on Ronaldo Vieira linked to the Bundesliga for somewhere north of 8mil. Good money but I don't think Leeds selling him off just yet.

>us

wtf why did noone tell me
>even the water bottle couldnt stop it

how did solanke play today?

This is the best group they've had in a decade with a new owner who seems keen on getting out of the championship for revenue sakes.

>Sheyi Ojo

Yeah?

Make Atlanta United an offer for Almiron they can't refuse.

Subtle

Massimo wasn't that bad desu. Sure he fired alot of managers too quickly but he purposely hired shit one's because the squad was going nowhere and leaking money. The finances are in alot better shape post Massimo and so is the club's outlook.

stop getting your hopes up

nothing
will
happen

>england U20
>canadian flag
what did they mean by this

>a chairman purposely hiring shit managers isn't a bad thing

>David Moyes will play a role in finding his replacement
So he's going to keep fucking them up even after he's gone?

Look up Zamparini if you want to see some bad stuff when it comes to managers