7/11: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 1
7/14: Bellator 181 - Freire vs Campos 2
7/16: UFC Fight Night 113 - Nelson vs Ponzinibbio
7/21: Glory 43 - TBA
7/22: UFC on Fox 25 - Weidman vs Gastelum
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2

Previous thread: Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=p8MLqBcwJJY

News:

mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-fight-night-109-pre-event-facts-is-misha-cirkunov-the-next-big-thing-at-205

mmajunkie.com/2017/05/misha-cirkunov-nikita-krylov-very-surprised-no-longer-with-ufc

mmafighting.com/2017/5/23/15678044/jorge-masvidal-says-demian-maia-loss-burns-like-a-f-cking-std

mmafighting.com/2017/5/22/15674934/vitor-belfort-leave-the-ufc-but-continue-competing-after-ufc-212

champions.co/p/mark-godbeer-injured-james-mulheron-makes-debut-ufc-glasgow/4274908

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13028739
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE
mmamania.com/2016/12/6/13853422/henry-cejudo-dana-white-apologized-shady-judging-robbery-joseph-benavidez-tuf-finale-flyweight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greentext the title of news links you fucking moron

Our boy JWIll will crush whoever they put in front of him.

Claudia Gadelha is the sexiest fighter in the UFC and I would like pictures of her please

>tfw too big for HW

truly /ourguy/ hope he does well

just read the URLs, friend
I wouldn't lie to you

Can you pass the ketchup, user?

No

Grow up

enough you friend simulating loser

That's only because it was short notice. He will have no problem making weight this time.

Leave the famousposting alone you degenerate

I consider heem more of an enemy simulator desu

you probably complain about tyronposting too huh

>Posting from last thread because I got 1 reply and Im a thirsty attention slut

Who elses most desired fight ever right now is Aldo McGregor 2? IMO i believe it was rigged, but if not its definitely a fluke. I dont care if Aldo wins i just want to see them actually fight, everyone was so captivated in the 13 sec knockout that they forgot what a fight was anticipated. Maybe years down the line after conors career unfolds and he gets heemd then the fight is made, but thats probably the only way

>btw i only think it was rigged because it was to good to be true. Conor was the biggest star behind rhonda when he fought the can dennis siver, breaking FS1 records. By the mendes fight the ufc knew they would lose a shiteton of cash and star potential if he lost to aldo, the only featherweight champ for 10 years who cleared the divison

I said grow up

Na'h Tyrone is aight

hope so, he is pretty young for HW too isn't he? hope he can provide is with good heems and memes

Only 29 and early in his career. Quite young for a heavyweight.

You're like a woman with that webm

fuck off

can we take a vote for /mma/ general?

No fuckoff

Fuck off Mr. Lahey

strawpoll.me/13028739

Lol, two votes before you even posted. Heem urself

Except I didn't dummy

delet this

He's manipulating with proxies

Are you okay?

>14 IPs ITT
>21 votes cast at the time of this post

Makes you appreciate the autism in this place doesn't it?

You're getting emotional Daniel, let mma general go. You tried already and got BTFO by janitors

why cant you just accept the truth. /heem/'s majority doesnt post in the autistic mess. they just watch and engage when its good mma discussion which is rare

i vote twice just to test it and it let me. im not a autist using a proxy either. multiple votes must be on

Nobody here wants it, you had to manipulate votes you fool
Thanks senpai, saved

I posted this question in other threads too.

>only 60% in favor of the general INSIDE THE GENERAL

K E K

Who you faggots got? OVEREEM VS Werdum

You're a loser dude

/mma/ general has taken a supermajority

Once this thread gets deleted for being early, or for the next thread, then /mma/ will be implemented.

The only people whom have a problem with this are the same spergs causing the same shit in every thread. /heem/ is for memes. /mma/ is for mma discussion

Reem, I think Werdum has reached the age where he can only decline in the future
He isn't on Overeem's level as a striker and doesn't have the kind of one punch KO power that Stipe does, and I don't think he'll be able to force grappling exchanges

Shut up faggot, can't wait to see you squirm when your thread gets deleted

We have a system, the first thread is used

will TUF die after this 125lb women's season? I don't class myself a wmma hater but fuck if this is not one of the least appealing premises for a TUF I don't know what is

i tried this already. we had 2 successful threads while heem had 1 thread with autist just complaining about mma general non-stop. then once /mma/ hit 500 posts they spammed new threads until the janitors deleted everything but one heem thread.
the janitors wont let /mma/ and /heem/ happen at the same time
i wish they would tho

lol calendarnigger fucking raging pedo piece of shit

You can friend simulate all you want this thread and for the remainder of /heem/. Everyone else is going to /mma/

We agreed. We voted. Vote is over.

You used multiple votes you dork, nobody is joining you

are you gay? this chick is going to be on the show along with thickenzie and probably kgb lee

@76085931
Literally autistic

I want him to get his fight back, but I couldn't see Aldo lose to that guy again
Mcgregor carries the invincibility with him, I think if anyone could do it it would be Aldo. But Mcgregor is much bigger

>waaah waaah /heem/ won the popular vote!!

Wrong

Its going to happen. Dont worry. There will be growing pains but real mma fans will flock over if they havent already

reminder this place could be worse

You must have missed a lot of TUFs in your lifetime. Especially the one that just ended with Cejudo and Joey B.

Report this fucking idiot, he's admittedly trying to start threadwars

bro if I wanna see some titties i'll hop over to /gif/

im not watching the two backstories>>weight cut>>artificial drama>>shit fight formula to get my dick hard. seeing mckenzie as an mma prospect would be the only thing I might tune in for.

No I'm not. /mma/ and /heem/ are two different generals entirely. This thread was early anyways that's all I'm saying. Calm down.

GET IN HERE FREAK BITCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE

is she ready?

You tried this last time and janitors only allowed one thread you idiot

get out of here goof

only good thing to come from that was Tim Elliot getting back in the UFC. that was a fucking snoozefest. and also the fight was embarrassing. Cejudo beats Benavidez but got a point docked so Benavidez got gifted a decision. it's been a pile of shit since mcgregor faber. ratings speak for themselves

Please get help:

i have no idea, thats why I wanna watch her. She's been getting a lot of hype all around

I think it safe to say who the real shitposters are here. You're free to meme on /asp/ and we'll reclaim /heem/ instead of /mma/, how about that?

you mean fight hype or thicc hype?

those wingers

im getting honda flashbacks

(you)

Get help:

is this you

Good MMA discussion.

Is based Ngannou getting the next title shot?

The entire season was great, some of the best fights in TUF history

>the fight was a joke
It was great for the first 2-3 rounds then Elliott gassed hard

>forgetting Moreno
Casual af

No if Derrick beats Hunto he'll be ahead, might make Francisco fight Lewis

A] A helthy sea level cain
B] Winner of Reem/ Werdum
C] Ngannou

I dont want anyone beating my man stipe beside cain

>AKA loser getting a title shot after the 209 debacle

/mma/ general

/mma/ general

lol they were alright. I was talking about the fight between Cejudo and Benavidez? not sure how you even got that out of what I said

>implying I pick people who arent /myboys/

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

The fight between Benavidez and Cejudo was great

REAL THREAD

lol

>being this mad over /mma/
IM FUCKIN LAFFIN

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

Oh boy. You even give a thought to making /heem/ better with /mma/ abd the spammer shows up. I guarantee its that one salty weirdo linking to asp

Everyone knows its you

Lol he's all revved up.

When you're feeling down or bad about yourself, remember you will never be a bigger loser than this guy.

do you know what the word great means? you enjoyed Joe getting a decision he didn't deserve because Cejudo got a deduction? is there anything the UFC shits out that you don't outright love? even Dana agrees he got robbed lmao

mmamania.com/2016/12/6/13853422/henry-cejudo-dana-white-apologized-shady-judging-robbery-joseph-benavidez-tuf-finale-flyweight

Yea thats why cain needs to make sure his back isnt fucked before he signs the contract. I want Cain/ Werdum more than any other heavyweight fight

>the decision was bad so the fight sucked

Can someone explain to me why here is always gay pics associated with /heem/

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Just reported /mma/ for illegal content lol. Enjoy your ban just like I got spain banned yesterday.

the decision was bad and the fight sucked

you know yourself

The fight was great. You're just a crying moron

>muh bad decision

Fat smelly fuck