Nashville mayor got her nudes leaked

Nashville mayor got her nudes leaked

Who's got em

Let's see 'em.

Waiting to fap.

Bump

didn't she fuck a subordinate employee ? Did she resign ?

Bump

this bitch old bro

fucking sexist much!? she's a stronk womynz so she gets to use taxpayer money to pay for 5 star hotel accommodations for her sexual trysts.

bump

Ur mom gay

bump

I'd bone her

As someone who lives 30 minutes from nashville, I'd like to see

I live 60 minutes from nashsville. Wanna meet and fuck?

You sure about that? I know the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) has the boyfriend's phone and extracted her nudes. But I've heard nothing about the images getting leaked into the wild. What's your evidence?

lel now she is trying to play the victim card and claim the photos were taken without her knowledge and are an invasion of privacy. While she was fucking an employee during work hours
why didn't she just say it was rape ? .

Do you mind fucking a trap

Not him, I'm in Nashville and want to fuck

I live just outside of Nashville...I need to see these for...voting reasons...

Yeah, she's holding onto her job by her claws. She's totally throwing her boyfriend under the bus in the process as well.

Woman who does not respect herself enough to not send nudes, is not fit for represnting people.

Also not him. In Nashville and want to fuck

I would but if you posted any way to find you or message you I'm pretty sure someone would just catfish as me

Well Tex, does it still shoot?

It shoots protein

I live 90 mins from nashville

2.6 g per tbsp.

I live 431.8 miles from Nashville.

dubs confirms false fag operation

I am three folds of slampiggy bacon from bashville

illuminati conspermed

I live three nashvilles away from nashville.

Bump

How could these be leaked and fucking no one had them anywhere...

She has a consulting firm that specializes in ethics and socal responsibility. What a fucking hypocrite.

It is ethical and socially responsible for us to see dem tiddies.

Yes, and she wrote the ethics rules for the Nashville mayor's office. I wonder how that's working out for her?