God Tier TV shows

God Tier TV shows

First goes without saying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfqGn-2pW8E&list=PLn2nfuATkZsQzaTPcar9B0vPVO2a59hf5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for S4...

Now that Powers Boothe is dead I doubt we'll be seeing it too...

Cocksucka!
Rome is my 2nd favorite show

or the movie thats been repeatedly hinted about

Ripper Street is pretty good too, but it's not as gritty.

Pretty early to say but I think Altered Carbon will soon be up there.

the one and only

don't tell me about veep

Shit tier. First season was fine, but it was crap from there. Bad characters with no consistency, catch phrases everywhere ("hur dur, push the button"), no storyline consistency between seasons, no planning between seasons, horrible ending. Waste of time, almost as bad as BSG.

Jesus, two posts later... your taste in shows is horrible, Sup Forums.

Have you seen Veep?

Ooooooooh!

Get the fuck out of here

Oh man watch out, we got an elitist over here. Unfortunately you didn't tell us about your shit tastes, as well.

Deadwood and Game of Throns are the best.

The Wire
/Thread

literally my favorite show
i missed 2 episodes during season 2 and got...lost..never picked it up again
BRETTY GOOD
yeah its a great show
its aight
i dont like it
pretty dang alright
love it, but who doesnt, hehe
i lost interest, sorry
thanks for reading my blog. dont forget to subscribe.

Lovejoy was awesome

I'm not an elitist. My tastes are varied and I'm not really judgmental about most shows. I'd watch a sitcom before Lost or BSG. Those are really some of the worst, over-hyped shows out there.

Most HBO shows are good, I particularly liked Carnivale. Some of the AMC shows are good, but I didn't like Walking Dead much (mostly because the comic was repetitive and boring after a few issues, and the show follows suit). And Rick and Morty is great, if your IQ is high enough to understand the humor.

Generation Kill
Pretty Good acting, nice camerawork and a slow tempo but deep story. Also funny writing that seems real enough.

I have, far too optimistic for me. I guess that's where America and England are different

The writing is just too bad

the fuck is wrong with you guys

Hbo's finest

yea i'd agree, but got seems to have been lagging in the last couple seasons

agreed

>The writing is just too bad

it's no that the writing is bad, it's just written for 12-yo's. it's your fault for not having a 12-yo mentality.

lovejoy was fantastic

The Expanse

Spin-off is set to air in April

Mayan MC

>God Tier
>TV shows

pick one

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

That's a lot of soy

loona tv

youtube.com/watch?v=MfqGn-2pW8E&list=PLn2nfuATkZsQzaTPcar9B0vPVO2a59hf5

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Mindhunter
Hannibal
Oz
The wire

>The wire
how is it?
a friend told me it is kinda like the nigger version of the sopranos

Hannibal is so laughably bad.

I just picture a room full of writers talking about what wacky serial killer they can think of creating this week

It is amazing one of my favourite thus far. Heard they took real accounts off of baltimore police and stree nigs.

jew shit, kike nigger shit, fuck off

All these deadwood fans, I can't believe no one has mentioned Rome yet. Only 2 seasons, watch it now if you haven't yet.

Seriously overrated

It was a good series until they went with a Deus ex-Machina and blew it for me.

This and Sopranos are tied for me. I cry like a bitch at the last episode of BoB.

Always...

Can't wait for their new season out on a cove!

Finally you gave us your opinion, I can leave this thread now

>Sheeeeeeeeeit
It's probably one of the best shows ever made. It's a slow burn, and it's 4:3 format but if you're patient it's totally worth it.

Excited aswell. One more season with Dunsworth. Regret not seeing him and Randy live when they were in my state.

Dangit, Rome was good

First show I ever binge watched, on DVD, thought it was great. Can't watch it now.

The Wire is one of the greatest stories ever told cause it shows how everyone sucks.

For all it's flaws (skinny Teller could kick any man on earths ass) the only series that I repeatedly go back and re-watch.

by far the best work hbo has ever done

do you want a bourbon?

>stree nigs
dunno man, ghetto rats and all the nigger culture never hit my nerve
>slow burn
you mean like True Detective? this one was a slow burn, but goddamn was it good! at least the first season

Lost to the mists of time. Not God-tier, but I loved it.

The Wire perfected the "okay, just one more episode" style of writing. It sucks you in like nothing else. Amazing since you have to follow twenty seven storylines.

My vote is pic related.

ma beratna!

LE PIKEL ERIKKKK!!! LEMAO

Damnation, best on netflix

Have never seen it. Worth a watch?

It's a good show that ended before it got stupid. Worth watching.

can't find it. do you mean godless?

yes yes yes

kudos

I know the feeling. Me and two friends of mine were planning on seeing them once a few years ago. Got all excited for weeks and then the day we were supposed to go one of them backed out. And he was the one who was driving so we were fucked.

lmfao

no

LMFAO

People think it's a great show because it has quippy dialogue. Many of the characters are unnecesary, main character motivations are not credible, plot makes no sense in a lack-of narrative-direction kind of way and not in the trippy kind. Just as big as a disappointment from a sci-fi fan as BSG.

Twin Peaks hype has gotta be a meme. I'm almost through the 2nd season now and it's been such a chore to sit through, it didn't age well at all. I'm just hoping the recent season is actually good like people say so it's worth it all instead of being more poopoo hype

People talk so much shit on Rick and Morty but it is a funny show. Good for a laugh when you come home drunk at 2am. As with most shows it's the fanbase that's cringy and ridiculous.

Baiting hard af
Here’s your (you)

who rents downstairs?

you dont have to be a fucking soy to enjoy rick and morty
it is fucking good!

Never seen it and I know that Futurama is better.

The problem is it became mainstream. Actually a good show

that makes no sense at all

>I'm not an elitist.
> And Rick and Morty is great, if your IQ is high enough to understand the humor.

Sounds it too me

Jesus, how was that 20 year coma?

Band of brothers?

fuck yes

Venture Bros.

Hoooooo boy

Ahh yeah that's the stuff.

> Vic Mackey kills cops! He deals drugs! He beats suspects! He screwed my ex wife with the sole purpose of making this investigation seem like a personal vendetta. He may have assassinated a gang leader, and that's just all in one day!

Underrated show

this

Indeed, great show

this