Why do whites try to act like suffering black men and sing the blues...

Why do whites try to act like suffering black men and sing the blues? Why can't you make your own music and be yourselves? Afraid to be yourselves and find that it's dull and boring?

Why do blacks try to act like technologically advanced white men and use computers? Why can't they make their own technology and be yourselves? Afraid to be yourselves and find that you die of malaria?

nice bait Sup Forums

nigger, your b8 game is weak, like cotton panties soft weak
step it up nigga

>why can't they...
>...and be yourselves?
Whites don't know grammar, I guess

Why the collectivism and wild generalizing? Afraid of nuance and recognizing individuality?

Worst b8 I have seen all week.

Solid argumentation there friend. Why don't you go see theirself out?

I don't see why anybody couldn't sing/play whatever type of music they want, regardless of its origin or the people that originally created it.
It doesn't make any sense how any group of people could say "no, only WE get to make this kind of art". Which is somewhat common among non-white races for some reason. I understand trying to hold onto your culture, but the message and intent are the same regardless of who does it.
I think art should be available to everyone, regardless of skin color, nationality, age, sex, religion, etc.

OP thinks all blacks inherit the achievements of a few.
When an astronaut landed on the moon, it wasn't an achievement for all mankind, just white people, according to his "logic".
OP is a complete and total moron.

Why does a genre of music have to belong to a specific group of people? Are you afraid they might do it better?

who's music? who invented the instruments?

Good game! Played the shit outta the suffering.

Oh, uhhh, something something blacks make black music, whites are something musical something.

You don't realize white people do this constantly? Also op is probably white too. Have you every been in a nigger hate thread? All anyone can talk about is inventions created by white people, as if that makes you as an individual a better person than someone else.

>might do it better
When it comes to the blues, it's rare that a white man does it better. It's not unheard of, but rare.

Guitars, along with most stringed instruments were invented by Arabs and other middle eastern cultures.

It's throwing the black judgment template back at the blacks. Blacks will claim that all whites ought to be reviled on account of slavery and other thing while at the same time saying that whites never contribute anything positive. So they are just begging to be BTFO and, consistent with the black judgment template used on whites, that requires listing achievements of whites.

>Why can't you make your own music and be yourselves?

By your logic, you must give back 90% of what you own rn.

that's a bit disingenuous. indo- middle eastern cultures, yes. but the cultures of india and the middle east that far back were aryan in origin.

in any case, black africans didn't create these instruments.

If that is so ("white people do this constantly"), then doing it is just giving blacks a "taste of their own medicine". Of course, when blacks do something back to whites, it's framed as "how's it feel? Righteous revenge", etc.
If a white person does something back to a black person, it's "YOU'RE NO BETTER! Why would you do it then?", etc.

>pol boogeyman