>have posted on /fit about this a few months ago
>they trashed me
>clearlyitsnotsobad.jpg
>last couple of weeks skin condition got quite bad
>check in my pants because balls itch like hell
>they are dark (black-ish)
>holyfuck.jpg
>to afraid to go to doctor because of anxiety

/b, i might have fucked up big time. what do i do??
pic related, it´s me.
>inb4 "show us the balls"
no, i won´t.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymedicalcases.net/fourniers-gangrene-scrotum-due-masturbation-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show balls or we can't help you

Why didn't you shower more often?

Bacterial build up in that area is common when you don't bathe very often. You should go see a doctor if it's bad because an infection can fucking kill you and spread.

Tell him it's a thing of yours to not shower very often, thats important.

Have a thorough shower then go to an MD, ASAP. You should be more anxious about your balls falling off than about a doctor seeing that you're an idiot.

Go to the doctor fuckhead. It's most likely necrosis (=either the scotum or the balls die)

they look somewhat like this

Get to the doctors you unwashed, fat piece of trash.

i honestly didn´t feel the need to

are there ways he can help me that don´t involve them being cut off?

Get your ass to the doctor dude

Why is your mouth open like that? Do you have down-syndrome?

thats a bad pic of me, there are few pictures where i look decent

this one´s better

I'm pretty sure the black part in that picture isn't your balls.

god dammit this cant be for real.
how do you manage to fuck up THAT bad??

Didn't other people told you that you're smelling Bad?

A few years ago I had your same hygiene issues.

The most annoying one was my anus suddenly getting itchyscratchy for no reason in the middle of the night, making me wake up multiple times. So I started washing it 1-2 times a week. Problem suddenly disappeared.
Now I shower almost daily.

they did, especially in football practice.
but i didn´t really mind them because i thought they wanted to bully me

Fuck how could you not see that earlier!?
That shit must do more than just itch

Very bad b8

I would guess that penicillin could help
But without going to the doctor you will never know

If you don’t want to, RIP in peace

Kek'd

This like me currently.
I though I have hemorrhoid.
soak my asshole in warm water right now, when it's getting itchy

I've had a toe get to that point, and if you want to save your balls, you need emergency help NOW. A powerful run of antibiotics and possibly steroids. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, OP, but you're about to become a eunuch.

inb4 OP's balls fall off.

Cucked by your own poor hygiene, wew.

alright, im honestly frightened now.
already took a shower before posting this thread.
will go to a doctor tomorrow.

Go to the fucking doctor in the worst case he will cut your balls of. If you don’t go to the doctor in the worst case you will die.

Simple as that do you want to die? If not go to the fucking doctor.

Also haven’t you noticed that esrlier that your balls are changing color?

>basically haven´t showered very often
>like 5 times last year
what the fuck nigga, how the hell you shower only once per ~50 days

it must be a bait

per *70, I am a fuckin retard

if you are not getting undressed very often you won´t get to see your balls that much.

Post pic.?
Dont need to be frightened, if they are as fucked as these other guys think its too late anyway, and if not you need to go to the ER NO.

its gangrene scrotum dude, GG your nutsack
its from chronic masturbating + combined with terrible hygiene. Basically an infection in your balls on steroids. Congratulations

source: dailymedicalcases.net/fourniers-gangrene-scrotum-due-masturbation-video/

Its fine, your skin is "stained" essentially. All you need to do is start bathing regularly and use a washcloth to help clean the area. A few weeks of this and the color will start to return to normal.

because i didn´t feel the need to. i´ve gotten so used to waking up and leaving my appartment, coming home and playing fifa, that showering just got lost inbetween these things.
and it didn´t seem like people cared in the beginning

but i don´t really masturbate that much.
like once every week or so, never more.

seriously OP, the cells in your ballsack are rapidly dying from loss of blood flow because of a bacterial infection, get your ass to the doctor or say goodbye to your balls.

look at the article. literally has the exact picture you mentioned in it

im flying over the article just now, but except for that one picture they don´t look like the ones i have.
so they should be at a lower stage right?

The article is bullshit. Beating your meat doesn't cause gangrene, it goes on to state that the original cause was Staphylococcus.

KYS

Your balls just got niggered m8.
They will leave you like black fathers.

Exactly. That color didn't wash off in your shower: it's blood loss and dying tissue. It took years for my toes to get back to normal color, and I wasn't as far gone as you sound. Please, OP, get to a hospital or doctor now.

just joined in for the banter but DAMN OP GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Masturbation doesn't have to be a factor at all. You're at an early stage of some kind of necrosis: if you leave it, you'll enter a horror show.

In case it isnt clear yet OP
Call a doctor NOW

FUCKING KEK

>be OP
>doesn't want to go to a doctor because balls
>doesn't want guy to touch balls
at least OP is not a faggot.
on the contrary, get a female dick doctor or whatever, then fuck, its a win-win.

someone screencap this thread for fucks sake OP is retarded

fucking shower you disgusting fat cunt - get out of the house, anxiety doesn't exist you fucking behemoth fat waste of space fucking cunt fat fuck

ffs when i dont shower for more than a day, i feel like shit, everything is itchy, and this dude just go over 2 months without a fuckin water on his skin

Wow. Take a shower you disgusting asshole. Nobody wants to smell a swamp ogre roaming the streets. WASH YOUR NASTY ASS.

Keep us updated on your ball situation.
Would be nice to know that you will not die with the next 48 hours.

Okay but OP has fucking gangrene, you retard.

I hope to god this is bait. If not you definitely have dying tissue in your nuts and need to not only go to the doctor but also start taking proper care of yourself like a proper human being.

>They look somewhat like this

I'm just waiting for you to scratch them one day, only to have 100's if not 1000's of baby spiders come crawling out

The fuck is that even possible.

Med fag here. Black = dead. If your balls have a smell, itch, and have pain then you have wet gangrene my friend which involves bacteria. Not shitting you. You are going to lose your balls. Wait long enough then it will be your dick and so on
Get that shit treated or literally decay to death. You cant save your nuts at this point. The flesh is dead