WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM?

he was alone on a boat and had to deal with his inner demons

Cats don't like water, duh.

He's a big cat.

Being on a boat with a smelly shitskin of the worst kind.

Tigers love to swim

He wasn't real. In every aspect.

>cgi cat in a movie based on a book in which he was a metaphor

>DUDE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE IT'S BETTER TO LIE TO YOURSELF AND BELIEVE ANYWAY LMAO
Wow really made me think with such deep philosophical themes. Are all religiousfags this retarded?

It was what his psyche made out of his horrible experience to cope.

Instead of the Gerard Depardieu cannibalizing his mother.

He got all them teeth, but no toothbrush.

The weak should fear the strong.

Really makes you think

wtf I hate literature now?

Nobody would give him a hug! Can you imagine never getting a hug your entire life? So sad.

Why are Tigers always the bad guys when it comes to animal character?

>literature

try "genre trash"

>uses philosophical unironically

He's a goddamn tiger

Alright so the monkey was his mother.

And he was the tiger.

Then who was the Hyena?

The cook

Then why didn't he fucking swim, dumbass?

Deep.

Because he was a metaphor not an actual tiger

So the cook ate his mother and he was angry that he couldn't stop him even though he killed him afterwards?

yes

they have no moral compass.

4uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

he did tho

Tiggers gonna tig.

Literally this film was so full of normie bullshit I cringed so hard I broke my cringe gland

why would he eat a person when the life raft was still full of food.

>normie
more like hipster tumblr crap

>boy pisses to show tiger this is his boat, as if that would stop him...............

Because he was french

i dont really remember this but maybe he eats meat normally?

all meat eaters are monsters and its no different than eating a human.

So the message was that even religious fags know deep down that God isn't real, just a human invention, but one that helps them cope with reality?

Considering it was billed as "A film that will show you proof of God" , I don't know whether to take it as brilliantly cynical or idiotically honest.

this book was fucking shit

fuck canadian """""""literature""""""""

>book has to start with a fake author intro to deceive people into believing it's a true story

shouldn't this be illegal?

The guy who wrote the novel lives in my city. He goes into random bookstores and takes copies of The Life of Pi off the shelves signs them and then puts them back.

He also brought out all the seats at the local theatre the day the movie came out so he could watch it with his family.

He liked the taste of curry.

>Hobbes
>Tigger
Tigers seem pretty based to me

or perhaps he was wondering why someone would beat a tiger before throwing him onto an island?

there was no tiger

wrong pi movie the other pi was much better

How long did it take for you guys to understand the movie? It should all be obvious before they get to the island.

It took me more than 5 minutes after leaving the theater, but I managed to pretend to my gf I had got it.

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM?

It was all a metaphor dude.

They come so close to saying it they basically turn to the camera and say "did you get it, you dumb audience" at the end.

> missing the entire point

not an argument

There was no fucking pi in this movie no apple or pumpkin or anything I was so fucking mad

He was tired of the Panjeet shitting everywhere

>The narrator describes how he acquired his full name, Piscine Molitor Patel, as a tribute to the swimming pool in France. After hearing schoolmates tease him by transforming the first name into "Pooinloo", he establishes the short form of his name as "Pi" when he starts secondary school.

>
>>cgi cat in a movie based on a book in which he was a metaphor

Dude he was real the whole time, did you finish the book?

Wow. He seems like a dick.

Shit i didnt know that

>this story will male you believe in god because I survived something terrible and tell you this incredibly bullshit story on how I choose to believe the events rather than reality
>lmao you believe in god because you like the fake story better!
I have personally witnessed miracles of survival when people should be dead, but this is fucking retarded.

>Can you imagine never getting a hug your entire life? So sad.
Y-yeah, I guess it would be. Haha.. ha ;_;

>boy pisses to show tiger this is his boat, as if that would stop him...............
>as if that would stop him
tfw you will never get anally fucked by a tiger while stuck on a boat just so it shows YOU who is boss

Depardieu uses the sailor's (Zebra) chopped off leg as bait first, then after he dies, he butchers him completely. He ends up sneakily eating some of the sailor here and there once food runs out, which pisses off Piscine's mother. Eventually, a fight breaks out because Depardieu hit Piscine after he let a turtle go, in the fight, Depardieu murders and cannibalizes the mother.

Realizing how far he had gone, Depardieu gives up on life. Pi eventually kills him for revenge, and eats him as well.