Hey Sup Forums I just injected speed for the first time. Best fucking feeling I've ever had. Any tips on staying safe?

Hey Sup Forums I just injected speed for the first time. Best fucking feeling I've ever had. Any tips on staying safe?

how did you get to this point in your life?

very good question, i'd ask the same. NOT OP.

/Thread

don't inject speed

Yeah, not doing speed is a good start.

Ashole, u still got the chance to stay away tho, dont spoil it.

Yea, stop doing speed, ur cucking yourself

Stop doing speed would probably be the best bet.

injecting speed doesn't feel 1/10000th as good as shooting coke. it's like jacking off vs fucking the hottest girl in the world

Wait shouldn't you sniff it?

you notice that giant hole from 1 shot?
thats a 3cc syringe youve got there. that means it's likely 25g or lower. that's *way* too big. you need to be using at least 28 but preferably 30 or 31 gauge syringes, which are only found on 1cc insulin syringes (unless you buy needle/syringe separate with luer locks)

err on second look that is a luer lock setup, but the hole is still so big theres no way its not 25g or lower

Pop benzos before injecting, so your heart doesnt explode.
Speeds a shit tier drug. Heroin wont ruin your Brain forever

You dont get the breathing kick from cocaine

whatever that is (and i have no idea, despite having shot amphetamine, meth, and even methylphenidate which is better than those IV), it doesn't matter when coke is so vastly more euphoric

When i shot coke i just walked around with a hunched back masturbating not Even sexually for 4 hours straight

>tips on staying safe

get your life together you fucking loser.

Heroins a better drug than all of the central stimulants anywayys

Answer this please. I used to have script for adderall but never went this low. I was addicted but know that injecting that shit is very very bad for your veins because binders.

>tips on staying safe
Don't inject The shit.

why?

Like a speedjunkie isnt a speedjunkie

Do 5 grams of mushrooms in the dark and fix your brain. I'll see you on the other side friend. I hope you find your way.

"Psychadelics and psychoactives are the cure for everything
Fucking retard telling a person injecting speed to eat shrooms

don't know anything about drugs. why shouldn't he do speed? and what is speed anyway

The only thing to undo rape and war crimes. SHROOMS! Daddy fuck your bum? Hey man its okay I got mushrooms. Dying of cancer or aids? Thats right you guessed it mudda fucking shrooms. Buy now and I will include a free sample bag of ground up psilocybin and glass to throw at the next nigger trying to intterupt your trip.

Do it all. Regular dose = feels great. Quad dose: Like getting sucked off by an 11 year old angel

tbh I'm still only in high school. I go to drug therapy and rehab but I just want to get higher and higher.

agreed. but no feeling in the universe even approaches an IV speedball with coke and heroin(or similar strong opiate). even snorting them both isn't remotely comparable. that IV speedball rush is the most physical pleasure the human body is capable of experiencing.

I hate needels I fucking panik when I see them, never injected anything. Man stop with the speed stop injecting shit just go to a party or a club and get drunk and do a bunch of coke

Do you still get paranoid if you inject it? I went on a month binge only snorting speed and I was hearing voices and paranoid as all hell

You're a fucking imbecile.

Yeah it's good, but it's a reason they call it a deathball Where im from, cause if you belushi you gonna do a floosie

yes, try NOT to run with all that speed