What does Sup Forums think of the NRA?

What does Sup Forums think of the NRA?
>inb4 terrorist organisation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very positive opinion of the NRA. I wish they'd take California to task so I can own standard 30-round magazines again and not have to hobble my AR15 clones with goofy parts.

>filename
>LOGo

I'm generally in between on the whole gun control/freedom thing, everyone paints them as the bad guy

LOG off your computer forever

I'm sure many members are fine. But the higher-ups, the videos they put out, the official behavior of the group is regularly bat-shit crazy.

Pros: Pro 2A, insures your firearms for cheap w/ membership, provides access to specialized attorneys in event of defensive gun use, etc.
Cons: Cucked by evangelicals pushing a christian right agenda, sends you junk mail.

Its a civil rights organization, similar to the ones that protect freedom of speech, and the ones that fight discrimination of religion or skin color.

The ACLU have protected Nazis and the Black Panthers alike, that doesn't mean they promote anything illegal. The organization makes sure that everone can practice their rights.

They helped Russia and Trump commit election fraud, so they're a treasonous terrorist organization.

They are nothing more than a political propaganda arm of the weapons manufacturing industry. They don't give a fucking shit about their members' safety or rights, they just want to sell more guns and ammo.

People who profit off of war and murder?
Can't see nothing wrong with that!

By no means a perfect organization but they do piss off the gun-haters so that's good

They're a partisan political group with a very clear political agenda.

They take advantage of the mental weaklings that love their guns and use them as a cash base for political maneuvering that doesn't help anyone but the gun manufacturers they represent and the politicians they've bought.

You DON'T need to finance political agendas in order to protect yourself, you people are being used so obviously.

Members think it represents them. NRA only represents gun manufacturers and gun sales. They should be FOR not allowing spergs to get assault rifles, they should be for no gun ownership if without a psych evaluation. Instead they want to arm spaz teachers so they can sell another million guns and "training". The outcome is predictable.

>NRA
the only reason I still appreciate USofA

Yes. Yes. Yes. Spread the hate!

>trusting the government to determine who should be "allowed" to own guns via mental tests

jesus christ you're an idiot

That's a good way to describe the US government, yes! :)

>terrorist organization
Please show me evidence of them encouraging violence for political gain
>don't give a fuck about their members
Is that why they fight for their 2nd amendment rights while shills like you support removing it. They also provide insurance that covers 100% of your legal fees should you be involved in a shooting

Bump stocks cause cancer.

I was gonna call bullshit then I realized you're probably right. How many victims in the vegas shooting now will never get cancer thanks to bumpstocks?

>trusting rednecks at gun shows to do proper background checks

too stupid to be real, you're probably a shill

>doesn't even try to defend treason
clearly not a problem for you. When did conservatives start hating America so much?

every time there's a school shooting the NRA whips up its army of retards into thinking the government will come and take their toys away. This leads to panicked, conspiracy addled retards to take over government buildings and shoot it out with the Feds.

It's happened more than once and the NRA is largely to blame but takes zero responsibility.

>cause cancer
>will never get cancer

you got confused again

>NRA
Who? Oh, that meme-tier, compromise cuck organization that caves at every opportunity? Literal garbage. Get on my level.

>treason
You lefties are the ones wiping your ass with the flag
Shitting on the military and police
Not accepting a fair election
Trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens
If anyone is treasonous it's you

Fucking this.

>shitting on the military and police
conservatives are the ones that are in open rebellion against the entirety of the Department of Justice.

You retards actually think every justice department in the Western hemisphere is conspiring to frame Trump for treason.

>fair election

even Trump has admitted that Russia interfered with the election.

At this point, the only people calling it a "fair election" are Russian shillbots.

One of the more oppressive and money hungry lobbying groups. They have not truly fought for second amendment preservation since the reagan era. They now exist solely to make money off of the american arms industry. The best comparison to the role of the nra within the arms industry is a propaganda wing.

In the 70's it switched from being a sportsman's association promoting common sense to a blindly political pseudo religious extremist movement

Tldr gas them

Was going to post this as well. NRA is okay, I guess, but it's a comedy troupe compared to GOA.

>when did conservatives start hating America so much?

Obama

Hatred is a strong drug, they're too hooked to let it go now

Russia interfered for both sides you moron. You're mad about the electoral college as well.

>US gov't profits from war
NOPE, how stupid can you be?

They pass the profits off to the private military industries that own the (mostly conservative) politicians.
>e.g. Dick Cheney and Halliburton

P. much this. There are other pro-2A alternatives.

>Russia interfered for both sides
Nonsense.

What's funny is that e-voting was designed from the ground up to steal elections without a trace, but someone no one seems to care.

Check this out: blackboxvoting.org

>for both sides
KEK, what a retard. Dividing the Democrats is not the same as supporting them, you dumb child.

Russia changed voter records targeting Democrats in PA, it's pretty fucking clear who they were supporting.

Have you seen the testimony from the CIA-credited tech that Republicans approached to rig the 2000 elections for Bush?

State Supreme Court testimony that our elections are rigged that's over 10 years old has been on youtube the whole time and nobody cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

And dems turn a blind eye to voter fraud and call implements to counter it racist. What's your point?

>You're mad about the electoral college as well
true, it's a patently un-Democratic institution. There are way more registered Democrats than Republicans, so the only way Republicans can hold onto power is through GERRYMANDERING.

The EC is just a nation-wide gerrymandering, and it means that MOST Americans' votes don't mean shit. Voting should be fair and equal, everyone's vote should count the same.

Very well said.

Whatever you say, Ivan.

>voter fraud
Republicans are the only ones guilty of voter fraud. There were a handful of offenders, and they were all Republican.

Voter fraud doesn't exist in large enough numbers to be significant.

ELECTION FRAUD, on the other hand, is rampant and tearing our nation apart.

>expecting a libtard to know what the fuck she's talking about

There is not gun show loophole.

>Russians on record funding NRA to support Republican candidates
>I'm a Russian for calling out their political agenda

you're confused again

>Halliburton

And you can thank Bill Clinton for that. He's the one who signed into law the things the military could and couldn't do, thus allowing private contractors to heavily enter the market.

Oh, and lets not forget that 0bama promised that on day one of his reign he'd stop using Haliburton.

Of course there is, don't be stupid. I've seen it myself. It's not really legal, but if there's zero enforcement, then people will definitely do it.

Should be wiped out
I'm glad most of them will be dead in the next 20 years

Yep. So rigged that Gore couldn't even win his home state. Even Mondale won his home state.

Wait. I mean Mondale ONLY won his home state. Gore was so pathetic he couldn't even win his home state. Had he done so, Florida wouldn't have mattered!

LMFAO!!!

Please educate me on them OwO desu

>how DARE Clinton make it possible for Cheney and Bush to turn the government into a free-for-all for the military industry!

What Bush and Cheney did was not legal, Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with it you obvious partisan shill.

Gore won the popular vote
>sound familiar?

The only time Republicans have managed to win a nationwide popular vote in the last 25 years was right after 9/11 when Bush committed us to two illegal wars.
>STAY THE COURSE!

If non nra members would stop shooting eachother we wouldn't have these mass murders

>It's not really legal,

So then it isn't a loophole, moron. It is someone breaking the law.

Sorry that you are too stupid to understand. Clinton was POTUS when he changed the rules. It kept the military from doing certain jobs they'd previously done. This allowed Haliburton and other private contractors to come in and bid on the jobs.

If Clinton hadn't done this, it wouldn't have mattered who had stock in Haliburton and other similar places.

You really shouldn't be so upset at the truth.

>someone regularly breaking the law and never being caught

You're just arguing semantics now, which is lame as fuck.

You've admitted that illegal gun sales are rampant and unchecked by law enforcement, but you somehow think arguing about the nature of the word "loophole" is important.

Fuck off

I recall Romney saying Russia is a big threat and Obama and his supporters ripped him to shreds saying he's pushing cold war rear mongering. Now look at you. Pathetic

*fear mongering

>because Bush would never have done this himself if Cheney told him to

you're a naive child that will ignore any amount of evidence to reinforce your own prejudices

>Gore won the popular vote

Yes. And thank God for the Electoral College.
Either way, it is still pathetic that a guy who not only represented the state, but his daddy represented the state, couldn't even win his home state.

>Bush committed us to two illegal wars.

What are the exact words a POTUS has to use to as for a declaration of war?

>You're just arguing semantics now, which is lame as fuck.

No, shit for breath. I'm not arguing semantics. A loophole is a way to get around the law without breaking it. Doing something illegal is breaking the law.

Kill yourself.

And you've fully admitted you are wrong.

are you lost? That comment was so unrelated.

Romney wanted to increase funding to the military, not protection for our ballot boxes

No shit. 0bama gave Putin a "reset button" and Putin made 0bama his bitch.

>POTUS declares war
not how LEGAL wars work, I'm afraid

you've got a lot to learn

The NRA wants mass shootings to happen. Follow the money. The media rage over the gun control debate after each mass shooting drives rednecks to go out and buy more guns "while they can". So gun manufacturers make a fortune every time a mass shooting happens. The gun manufacturers contribute heavily to the NRA for this reason. Unless the NRA tones down their brainwashing and propaganda they will eventually be listed as a domestic terrorist organization, because that's exactly what terrorist organizations do: brainwashing and propaganda. It IS slowly happening already, it was even lingering in the back of OP's mind as he made this thread. I'm not even trolling here.
>inb4 terrorist organisation

THERE'S NO GUN LOOPHOLE EVERYTHING IS FINE WHY ARE YOU PANICKING???

Oh sure, illegal guns are sold every day without a background check, BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE THERE'S NO LEGAL LOOPHOLE.

>you're a moron

Lame attempt at misquoting me.

>What are the exact words a POTUS has to use to as(k) for a declaration of war?

Now, answer the question, pussy.

If only you were capable of as much

Does what Bush and Cheney did even bother you?

>Russia interfered for both sides
No. Their purpose was to take whatever votes they could away from Hillary. Mostly because Putin identified Trump as an easily manipulated tool, and that seems to be exactly the case.

Are you even trying? You've flat out said it is ILLEGAL. That means it isn't a loophole.

It's like you shooting up heroin every day. Is that a loophole? No. It is you breaking the law.

>changes entire quote by adding a letter
he didn't ask for a declaration you moron

No. What bothers me is retards like you believe the conspiracy theories.

And yet Hillary was ok with the sale of the uranium after she got a donation to her "charity."

Not exactly hard to manipulate her. Just show her the money.

why do you insist on missing the point?

are you too much of a coward to have a straightforward conversation?

I really don't care if it's a loophole or not, the problem is the same.

What word would he have to use to ask for a declaration, cum breath?

what conspiracy theory are you talking about?

>I really don't care if it's a loophole or not,

Right. You lied and then when you were caught in the lie you were a pussy and moved the goalposts.

Look, shit head, you can have all the laws you want. If someone wants to break them, they will Hell, the school shooter broke the law by taking a gun onto a "Gun Free Zone." That should have stopped him. Or was that a "loophole?"

Loopholes can be closed. People will still break the law if the want to.

>what word
it doesn't matter how he asks, or even if he does

all that matters is Congress makes a declaration of war

how can you be so fucking stupid?

Your Bush & Cheney one.

>loopholes can be closed
and law enforcement could decided to start enforcing laws

whether it's a legal loophole or just negligence by law enforcement, the end result is the same

How are you able to type? The President ASKS Congress for a declaration of war.

Fuck, how stupid are you?

what's the conspiracy? WTF are you talking about?

Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton before becoming VP and then they heavily contracted them for the Iraq war. It's pretty straightforward.

>whether it's a legal loophole or just negligence by law enforcement, the end result is the same

As soon as you moved the goalposts it was the same. Prior to that it was you lying about their being a loophole.

Using a loophole isn't illegal.

>uranium
>obamas birth certificate
Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

He doesn't have to, retard

Congress can declare war on their own

All this whining about Russia. Must be mad that your messiah Obama let them do whatever the hell they wanted to do.

Clinton changed the rules which allowed private contractors to do things the military used to do. Clinton had warnings about 9/11.

Your bullshit theory is that Bush/Cheney allowed the attack to happen so Haliburton could get the contracts.

Sorry, comrade. Go back to your International Studies class in Moscow and study some more.

The NRA has every right to exist. I support people's ability to create groups like this.

My real problem is with the amount of money certain lobbying groups spend. Groups like the NRA, the oil industry, cigarette companies, etc. should have a limit on the amount of money they can spend on political candidates and campaigns.
We need lobbyist expenditure reform more than most laws in this country. We need the playing field leveled, where groups supporting the environment can donate the same amount as the oil industry.

>moved the goalposts
I SEE NOW

you're so confused that you think I actually cared about your very technical use of the word loophole. You used that word from the beginning and all I was pointing out that there was a loophole in the PRACTICE of arms sales, not the actual law.
>yes, loophole is a generic word that does not specifically apply to laws, now fuck the fuck off

Not as stupid as the moron who denies the facts like you do.

The whole 0bama birth certificate was idiotic to begin with. Hillary took money from foreign countries.

Ban all members of Congress (and their top aides) from ever working as a lobbyist or for a company which does work directly for the government.

>I SEE NOW

With your head so far up your boyfriends ass, I doubt you see anything.

I didn't use the word loophole until you lied and used it. Once you were proven wrong you tried to change what you mean.

You lost, like you lose everything in your life.

>your theory is
KEK, is that what you do, just INVENT arguments in your head for other people?

I never claimed anything of the sort you drooling retard.

It's true that Bush ignored a lot of very explicit warnings about 9/11, but I'm sure he had other motives as well.

Agreed, the revolving door from legislator to lobbyist is a serious problem.
Politicians should no longer "owe" anything to corrupt lobbying organizations -- they shouldn't be bought. Then would we see people voting with logic and conscience in mind.

>The whole 0bama birth certificate was idiotic to begin with.
But you touted it years ago, didn't you? Because it was what you were told to say. And years from now you'll say
>The whole uranium thing was idiotic to begin with.
Don't bother denying it, you and I and everyone else already knows it's the truth.

Here's your previous post, cum breath.

> (You)
>If only you were capable of as much
>Does what Bush and Cheney did even bother you?

YOU brought up a conspiracy, not me.

>It's true that Bush ignored a lot of very explicit warnings about 9/11

And you can't say what a single one was. The "explicit warnings" were that an attack was going to happen, possibly on US soil.

Quit while you are behind.