What would America be like today if it had remained majorly white?

What would America be like today if it had remained majorly white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's majority white right now

If it was pure anglo saxon without any kind of communist/Marxist ideology it would probably look something like this

Lower population, a lot more urban decay because hispanics/asians wouldn’t be there to move in, higher median income, more involved in European affairs, facing a Social Security crisis

>implying we're not facing a social security crisis right now and that illegal trash haven't been collecting benefits from a system they've paid nothing into.

Lower crime stats, but it's a technicality since blacks raise the crime rate by killing blacks. Higher statistics in world stats, also a technicality for similar reasons. More conservative politics. Less Marxism. Overall a freer, more relaxed society.

It would be Whitekanda.

It’s already majority white. Get rid of the white guilt libtards then you have something to work with...

Wouldn't the interesting question be what it would be like if north and south america had fought off the invaders?

it's still a useless 'what if' q&a

Fuck off, white flight from urban centers came because of hispanics/asians/blacks moving in due to muh Immigration Act, there would be less urban decay, think 98% homogenous Tokyo.

A bastion of exceptionalism with low homicide and crime rates, and a national unity that the world could use as a template for success.
> see Columbia from Bioshock Infinite at it's peak minus the immigrant subclasses.

In reality, the scope of the social and economical effects of a white only America can't entirely be known. There are way too many factors.

Though it could be argued that the industrial revolution and other significant economic milestones would never have happened without blacks. The entire American economy was based on the free work that slaves provided. Which is the main reason why confederalists were so against its abolishment.

White Americans had no skills to speak of, as it was the blacks who built and harvested literally everything.

I am not on either side, really. I see no need for blatant racism in favor of one over the other. But one cannot ignore the facts.

In my opinion, America would lose both many negative and positive aspects if there were only Whites.

better

>>Implying that America was a white country to begin with

Fucking retard look at the 1960's thats the scope of the social and economic effects of a majority white America. Everything before the 1965 immigration act that removed the European immigrant priority and removed quotas and immigration from third world countries.

>blacks who built and harvested everything
You really are retarded, your grasp of history is like that of a toddler.

It would be the top 1% white people ruling over lower class whites.

You aborted tens of millions of healthy white babies with the hopes of exterminating the blacks.

Now you are the soon-to-be minority.

Your cunning plan did not work out quite as well as you thought it would.

This would not account for the contributions of non whites already in America who were born in country during and before that time.

For literally hundreds of years, blacks (though enslaved) were the sole experts and innovators of the farming industry. Among others. Do you mean to imply that those who were the only people working a particular industry for hundreds of years were not the foremost experts?

Who is retarded here?

yes it was, it was first found by european vikings.
Not columbus.
But they were just explore's and not there for colonization.

Although we don't know were the indians roots begin it is believed that they descend from spain. as this country is the closed to the continent america.

Don't blame your problems on other people, especially when you've got the data completely wrong. White people are still the majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

I'm pretty sure black slaves weren't inventing farming techniques. Slaves were doing as they were told. Admittedly the techniques the white farmer used wouldn't have worked without them but to say the skill base was in the hands of the slaves is fucking retarded, they were replaceable for a reason.

bump

and you believe wikipedia?
lol

Better

>blacks (though enslaved) were the sole experts and innovators of the farming industry.

WHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

They invented the broom.
And not the modern broom.
But litterly little sticks on a big stick bound by a rope to get rid of sand.
And what did we invented as whtie peope
only oil fueled tractors who did the work of a hundred slaves and everything else.

You are the one that is retarded here or trolling either way it was funny as fuck.

It is majority white you absolute mongoloid

They were. Many historians attribute the invention of the cotton gin to a black inventor. Which makes sense given the general black skill set at the time. It makes little sense that a person who has never worked a field would seek to fix an already working and productive system.

Not to mention that in general, when humans do things for long enough, they tend to innovate and become better at it on their own. We are talking about hundreds of years here.

Perhaps the first or 2nd generation of slaves were taught basic farming techniques. But it seems unreasonable to.assume that white slave owners were going out of their way to teach each generation, rather than leaving it to the slaves to pass down techniques. In which case, a point would be reached in which slave owners could entirely forget about farming and leave it all up.to the slaves. Which they did. It's the most efficient option.

You could have answered the OP in a way that made it sound like you understood what they were getting at, but instead you chose to pick at semantics.

Let's hear that again in 10 years.

Your comment doesn't dispute my comment at all.

Also those innovations came after slavery was abolished. Which is to be expected. Slavery was an economic system. So without it, people had to find new ways to make money. Thus the explosion of technology aimed at performing human tasks to ever increasing degrees.

shut up faggot.

We would have already put a man on Mars.

It would be like 20 point more average IQ
80% less inmates
and other shit

Well I live in Cheshire, England, almost 100% white population. Lots of nice houses and trees everywhere. Nowhere on earth that has niggers is even half as nice

Why do you think that is? Because black people are inferior?

Sors

Can't have shit when you live around a bunch of niggers.

You ever been to Rhyl in N Wales, same % whites and it's a fucking shithole

well then you're probably poor and can have shit anyway
>blames niggers

So you're saying that necessity is the mother of invention, which is fine but that means that blacks or no these things would have been invented anyway.

not so much inferior, as less than human

Because Welsh not English

Trips of truth

Ever been to Stoke?

By your opinion
No real science supports that
And there is such thing as bad science so don't give my "muh IQ"

Yup, welsh are small and brown, not white

Gyppo's

Probably the closest example to look to would be Australia. This is a comparatively sized country (it's big, kids - check on a map) that was also part of the British empire, also had several waves of white settlers, and also had an indigenous population who were pretty much herded into camps and wiped out.

Culturally, Australia is certainly different from the UK, but not as much as the US is today. Some Aussies are proud of their English roots, so me aren't, most don't care.

Who knows? I said that we generally can't predict the course of these things as there are too many factors to take into account.

I'm talking about the case of things are they are now. My point is that the racism isn't needed. Humans are humans and always negatively and positively effect their societies.

Yes

it still is...

>My point is that the racism isn't needed
racism is normal and healthy

by opinion and observation. we've had an influx of africans where I live, and the effect of their presence and the sight of their behaviours has turned me from a completely non bigoted dude, into one who realises africans are only a step above apes.

not a logical line of reasoning

See
You stop to think why. Just take things at face value and further divide society. I'd say you're just as bad as they are.

This guy is making you guys look stupid. Quick look up some more parroted white nationalist talking points. He can't possibly have a rebuttal for them all

All thins considered, the best thing we can do for ourselves and the planet is exterminate the population of africa (and all their descendants) and rewild the african continent.

It would probably be the same, or even worse... I am Hispanic and I admit thay the smart white people are smarter than the smart Hispanic people, but North American whites are in general retarded... sure you get some Carl Sagan or Richard Feynman every now and then, but the average ameritard is a fat fuck who doesn’t give a shit about anything other than get to 300 LB before finishing high school
Just look at the average ameritard, they like bragging about getting to the moon or whatever, and yet they rather waste money on military or to make Kim Kardashian rich instead of funding NASA or something of value

Bottom line is white Americans are NOT smart, they are stupid and the only reason they haven’t kill each other yet is because they have minorities to hate on, if Latinos and blacks were kicked away they would either start a war with some Arab country or nuke themselves, honestly I wish every immigrant would leave US so they would die off, modern Americans don’t like work unless they earn 50/hr while browsing Facebook, so without Latinos and blacks and people who are the base of economy their shithole country would collapse, I look forward for that day, and the fall of American is literally the only thing keeping me from killing myself, once I see the burgers die out I will off myself

that looks like eye cancer
Much better

If It was all white probably just a very large mixed version of Switzerland and Ireland.

the 'why' is because allowing uneducated savages into a developed culture and society is an error.

behold the glory of the english

Americas would consist of a congeries of autonomous colonies, mainly Amerind tribal nations, some very pleasant but some hellhole prison colonies and overseas provinces from Africa/India. Rest of world dominated by Africa, India and China. Europe still a backwater. Tech about 1850 and Social 1750-1800

This. So much this.

Niggers aren't our biggest problem though. It's the progressive left who have done more damage. Niggers just bear the brunt of their stupid equalitarian ideas.

But anywhere that has blacks looks like that 24/7 not just on a Saturday night

>equalitarian
>stupid

all of the sudden a get thread

Equality doesn't exist anywhere and can never exist. It's utopianism and foolish.

>no mechanism
Muh feels

So let's fuck it all off and have the complete opposite eh

Sharp mind you have there friendo

he's right though, if there's a single form of individuality, there will be people who won't like it.

he'll even Atheists "the most accepting people of the world" won't let people live happy lives for feeling the need of religions guidance.

who cares, they are happy. so why shit on them over you on belief.

>implying
Letting people find their own level isn't fucking it all off. Forcing equality on people is a dumb idea. Forcing selective equality on people is fucking tyranny.

what is it like having a trust fund?

by that logic we should reinstitute slavery. Life ain't fair, if you can't outrun the slavemaster you deserve the shackles right? You dumb fucking kids...

>just let people do bad shit
>a good thing

oh please go on about how you have been so forced

No rap, no hip hop, less crime, fewer prisons, fewer gangs, better TV and films, just an all around better place to live. Niggers have ruined America.

Man, I wish. I'd buy out Gookmoot and Make Sup Forums Great Again.

confirmed idiot

>Make Sup Forums great again
I know what you miss...

why don't you send them back to Africa? Oh wait, they've been in America as long as you have and just as American as you.

>being this autistic
Stupid binary thinking like this is how we got Trump and Hillary.

fuck they've been in America longer than my family. My great grandfather came over from Austria in the late 1800s to prospect land out west. He didn't like blacks, but then again he didn't like anyone who wasn't blood or from a specific region of the Tyrol.

you're the one who claimed we should never strive for anything better as a society. where in history do you draw that line you thundering moron?

Everyone was racist back in the day, I understand. But not being racist anymore is an improvement.

>striving for something better
You're begging the question. Why is enforced equality better?

More fairness to all

because if we don't enforce it, people end up doing horrible things to other people. Like slavery.

>being this retarded
Do you understand the concept of human rights? The fact that you have them is the reason you're not working in some camp getting whipped by your corporate overlords

>more fairness
It's hard to get a more fair society than universal serfdom under a singular dictator.

Name the human rights you're talking about.

Fucking kek

Educated, industrious, generally harmonious and prosperous, healthy.
The kind of place you'd like to raise your children.

I'm happy to know that you are actually serious

Well specifically freedom from slavery, why which ones did you think I was referring to? the right to bear tendies?

You seem to know what human rights are. I would like to hear them.

he just fucking told you retard.