Question regarding pre employment piss tests

Question regarding pre employment piss tests

I smoked pot last weekend. I drank a qcarbo detox drink and when I went to take my piss test it came up as “masked”.

What exactly does this mean, that I failed? The employer called me and said they were sending my urine in for further results and he’ll get back to me on Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/59kymq/we-tested-drinks-that-say-theyll-help-you-pass-a-drug-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're probably fucked

The prelim test is a color change panel. Yours sounds like it was inconclusive so they had to send it out to a lab for a gc/ms analysis.

If your not a regular por user and stayed away from everything else you're probably fine

>pre employment
>I smoked pot last weekend.
you're a GENIUS!!

Use Quickfix next time and fake it. They test for the detox drinks.

This. I've been using quick fix for like 6 years now

Should have jerked off before. Sample would have come back inconclusive due to proteins being present. Would have probably asked to re test.

I don’t smoke often. I was hired and the spot and told to take a piss test 2 days after I even went into this place for the job. I don’t smoke too often. I got the most expensive one just in case and it seems like it didn’t help me at all.

>my piss test it came up as “masked”
>The employer called me and said they were sending my urine in for further results

You're basically fucked if the employer doesn't want a pothead for an employee. That's probably most employers because why hire a pothead when you can hire a non-pothead just as easily? But you never know, the results might come back and he'll say "Oh it's only weed", no big deal.

I shit you not they just hired a guy that spent 10 years in state prison for murdering a guy with a baseball bat. It’s a unionized concrete company

Did you sweat out for the several hours after you found out, then pissed as much as possible and then chug water for several hours pre-test? Then you would be fine

>they just hired a guy that spent 10 years in state prison for murdering a guy with a baseball bat
Well that's normal for union concrete, but that didn't cost the company a dime. Failing a weed test can cost them money though. Unions are different than private companies. If a private company doesnt want you they just fire you. Not with a union, most unions now consider drug use/abuse a "treatable" condition, which means that once you fail a piss test (maybe several times) they put you in a drug program. Usually a 10-week program, twice a week, and costs them about $100-$200 per visit plus the cost of regulated piss tests ($50 each). And that all costs them a few thousand bucks. They'd rather you murder someone and just go to jail and hire a new guy - than spend thousands on "treatment" every time someone fails a piss test.

I was once sent to a drug test by the police. I also drank some disgusting thc cleaner.
They made me piss another time 2 months later, because they "could not look into my sample".
so I stopped using for 8 weeks, passed the test, and walked outside with a joint in my pocket to light it up.
stupid 18 years old me.
but this was 15 years ago maybe things have changed.

Not really but I drank a lot of water. I’m not worried about the THC at this point. I’m worried about what the detox is going to come up as when the other test results come back.

This may help someone:

vice.com/en_us/article/59kymq/we-tested-drinks-that-say-theyll-help-you-pass-a-drug-test

I really don't think they analyze for detox chems to be honest.

It's worth mentioning too that not all piss tests, or I should say lab works, are created equal. The screening test you take for a job at a walmart or lowes is sent to a shit-tier lab that does thousands of tests per day. The piss test (and subsequent labwork) you take in a detox or a rehab is god-tier and can detect (and knows the implications of) stuff you wouldn't even think of.
>they were sending my urine in for further results
It seems like OP got upgraded from a shit-tier test to a god-tier test, they'll tell him how many poppy seeds he ate in January

>detox drink
you're fucked retard

So then why would it come up as masked?

>land of the free
Lmao literally having to pee in a bottle for your boss who hasn't even hired you yet.

Probably what this user said They would have to develop specific chemicals/proteins to pair with every detox chemical out there in order to detect those chemicals. They use a dipstick to detect the levels of drug in the prelim test and usually send it off to another lab to run a more sensitive test. Places like hospitals can detect smaller traces of drugs. If you filled up with a fuck ton of water before the test I'm sure you'll be fine.

It stays in your system for about 30 days. It depends on your metabolism. could be more could be less but as a rule of thumb its 30 days.

That's retarded.

If they go through trouble spending "thousands" on employees through drug rehabilitation than they should just fucking fire them and hire new, non-drug users.

This makes no fucking sense.

Fuck that made me feel good.

So could they even detect thc in that sample if it came up as masked? It wouldn’t make sense that they could because I would have just straight up failed, right?

That sounds about right, it depends on your BMI too. Yes, weed is very lipophillic, which basically means it sticks to the fat cells in your body. The fatter you are the more matabolites (THCa and CBDv) are stored in your body fats for a much longer period of time.

>modern union policy

Also idk what union you're talking about.

They immediately fire people for even suspicion where I'm from. Where tf do you even live?

Bullshit.

Dude failed piss test for marijuana and isn't coming back. Your union is gay.

Pennsylvania

>2018
>having to take a piss test before employment

You americans are fucking mingers

Youre really stupid. Idk if I want you serving me burgers