Would you marry a black girl?

Would you marry a black girl?

No. Bestiality is illegal where I live.

I am a corrections officer and deal with many black women. compared to Latina and White women, Black Women are way more enthusiastic with sex. To get some contraband inside they know they have to suck. Anything above that I usually want pussy and ass. They give it up and make me feel real good. Latinas are too snooty about it, and white girls are lame and most of them have jagged teeth from Meth abuse, so you really don't want to put your dick in that...

absomuthafuckinlutely

The last time you posted this thread only like 5 of your vids had actual black women in them.

Yes, I wanted to, but she died. :(

yeah, if you can find one with no stds or kids

Marry? Hell no

Fuck? Sure - assuming she wasn't a fatass landwhale, smelled decent and didn't talk/act like ghetto trash. Also, I'd like a pony for Christmas

"Swedish"

>Would you marry a black girl?
No. This thread is reposted twenty times a day. Fuck off.

Not even if you paid me

I have a bad feeling about this pony/black lady setup you're planning..

I would marry a girl

Never

Excuse me, african american.

ayyyy

Sauce ?

If she was raised by white people and completely estranged from her birth family.

I think maybe your perspective is biased.

yeah if shes got the right attitude. 2 many niggz have the trashitude

>To get some contraband inside they know they have to suck. Anything above that I usually want pussy and ass.
Give me an example of anything above getting contraband inside?

Also, I like how black inmates have better dental hygiene than the white ones. I smell preference.

Marry, no
Impregnate and abandon, definitely

I've dated a black girl and lived with her for a while and I gotta say the only really shitty thing was the chemical smell of the shit she used to straighten her hair. It was horrible and she always kinda smelled like it.
Other than that she was great in the sack and still to this day the only girl my age I've met who could cook, and I mean really cook not just lame white chick meals.
That said, I'm married to a white girl now so take that information however you will.

If you like getting cheated on, go ahead

Who this?

My bad

Thread needs more hot chicks

If she was attractive, cool, sucked dick, swallowed, was cool with me nutting in pussy, then yeah, I would with out a doubt. That's pretty much my rule with any girl.

>If she was attractive, cool
Too bad they are just as strict

Never trust a nigger, let alone fuck one. Thank me later

>Marriage?
The FUCK kind of Sup Forumsro are you?! What male in their right fucking mind would marry ANY woman?!

already did

Nobody wants to marry me either, user :(

Sure only if she has a penis

>this

what ? we're allowed to marry them ? jeez, we'll be allowed to marry our pets soon.

Idk maybe grown up men?

bite it

What's with /b and ponies for christmas today?

You'd like that, wouldn't you.

Yummy

Fuck no. I'm lazy, stupid and impulsive enough as it is, can you imagine what the kids would be like?

Found the cuck

would marry and swallow a tick load from her daily

I wouldn’t their pussy looks gross

If she has a good ass

I'm not going to marry anyone. But I do love getting fucked by black girls

Yes

Fuck? Absolutely. Marry? Lol no.

maybe, but have black kids.....

>Excellent
That shit is overrated. They say more money, brings more problems; that's shit people without money say. Marriage bring problems, children with woman who have control over your flesh (child or otherwise) bring more problems. So, go your own way, and keep your money to yourself.
>Make enough loot:
(a) You can have any woman you want.
(b) Pay women to have your children and keep them; discard female (not needed for parenting or anything else.)

Not to be sexist: Vice versa. Same for females; same rule applies.

hot!

certain ones yes

"grown up men"
You mean matured men, or fulfilled men? Those type of men would agree with me. You're fucking retarded, indoctrinated, and controlled by women. Enjoy your enslavement to your wife and country.

Because, they would rather fuck a pony than marry a female.

>Would you marry a black girl?
No fcking ugly niggas

sounds about right

You sir are a champion and a hero to this board. Kudos my dude.

The idea of marriage brings these terms to mind; may not be the right ones but the first ones that come to mind:
>emasculation
>eunuch
>cuck
>restriction
>containment
>Limitation
>manipulation

Sup Forumsros how many more can you think of?

You realize they don't treat their men like that tho right? They are extremely compliant and submissive to their men and a bitch to everyone else. Actually pretty dope if you think cuz then it's less likely other guys will try to flirt with her.

Just like Genghis would've wanted.

>y those are $0?

better wrap it- they'll try their best to get pregnant. Esp if you're white.

Omg yes!

Dunno maybe, if you would ask me to fuck them, I would say yes. At this point I fuck anything.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

good luck with all the identity problems you'll have to deal with.

Better off finding one that was raised by successful/rich black parents instead. More likely to find that with kids of Christian African immigrants, nigerian or ethiopian.

Totally

Pics? Hot stories? Elaborate plox.

I love big butts, so I'd smash but would not marry

>weakness
Why the fuck would you care if another guy flirts with her?
Shit mother fucker take her off my hands. Had it; trying to pass on. So I can move on.

I'd do it if they were nice

Nigresses are usually either loud or too silent, obnoxious, arrogant, rude and calculating

t. not even american

>Ethiopia

>monkey fucking a human is the winner.
>human fucking a monkey is a loser.
and racemixing creates americans

She'd have to be a matrix's neo to break through and love me. However I'm getting closer, She is getting confidenter.

Holy fuck that ass. I could practically feel my brain melting.

all the hot black people are in north africa from mixing with arabs

>Another weakness
marriage, having girlfriends, life partners, having children with just this or that... you motherfuckers are so limited in thinking.
So, thankful for natural selection.

>I would marry a white black girl

>Implying it wouldn't be hot as fuck to impregnate an ebony goddess with your Aryan seed

yep

>Implying that wasn't the reason why Nazi's fought in Africa