Canada Fag here

Canada Fag here.

Question (Honestly not trolling).

The U.S. is a country literally created from immigrants. If this is the case, shouldn't the states be the most culturally diverse and accepting country in the world? And since evidence suggests that it's overwhelmingly not the case, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpeoplesofcanada.com/fp_groups/fp_groups_origins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The US has always been racist and xenophobic. Its ironic because they're immigrants.

Leaf in the US here: Here's my take on it after many years here

It's an attitude called "American Exceptionalism". (Google it)

To live here, they want to make sure that you've fully bought into the idea, so they erect a lot of timed processes that make sure you're fully "on board" before they give you any permanent status.

It's a "purity of viewpoint" vetting.

CA fag here

They call it "the melting pot"

There must be a fundamental cause though.

The black white thing is obvious since they were slaves and it's a sore spot.

But they hate everyone and it's crazy.

It is quite diverse. I believe it has over 300 languages spoken, which are not native. What would you mean by accepting? Accepting of other cultures or accepting of new immigrants?

In Canada, every immigrant is allowed/expected to maintain their cultural identity, whereas in the USA they are expected to adopt the American doctrine.

It's called "The Melting Pot"

>*Salad bowl
As for their hate, they have hated non whites for centuries. They fucked with the Natives, enslaved the blacks, and invades. It's in their history

Yeah we were founded by immigrants hundreds of years ago lol. Times have changed.
People who use this argument pretend that USA is the only land that was ever conquered and that everyone else in the world just magically started there and never left.

>Population Control
Compare a virus to humans: Humans, "...move to an area and [they] multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way [they] can survive is to spread to another area."

Ya but you fags only recognize that for white people.

There is a difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. In the old days, immigrants didn't just land boats ashore and take advantage of the benefits and freedoms of the country whilst basically living as if still in their home country. Immigrants landed on Ellis Island, were processed legally, and then tried their darndest to fit in and show their love and appreciation of their new country.

>created from immigrants
Created from EUROPEAN immigrants. It's been mostly European from the outset. They're just as racist as their forefathers

>If this is the case, shouldn't shouldn't the states be the most culturally diverse
We are. Go to Spain and it's 90% Spanish people. Go to Egypt and it's 95% Egyptians. Go to Japan and it's 99.8% Japanese. Go to America and it's 53% white, 13% black, 9% asian, etc

>and accepting
Until you define acceptance, this isn't a meaningful statement. You can "accept" another culture by agreeing to trade with them, but not letting them in your borders. Or you can "accept" another culture by allowing them to live with you, but still holding them to the same laws (no rape, no murder, no terrorism) to which you hold all other citizens. Then you can go full-German and "accept" people's culture of mass murder and say that they don't know any better because Islam is a religion of peace

>evidence suggests that it's overwhelmingly not the case
What evidence? We have the most diverse populace on the planet.

I hate that whole virus analogy.

Literally every species of animal flourishes and destroys it's own ecosytem if left unchecked...

Humans have no rival so we just keep expanding.

Infact we tend to group into tight areas whereas a virus DELIBERATELY seeks to destroy and expand rapidly.

Sure...The answer 9 out of 10 people will give you, direct or indirect is;”you can talk any language here, as long as it’s ‘Murican” Foolish fat bastards..

What do you mean? Recognize what exactly?

>The U.S. is a country literally created from immigrants.
No it's not.

Fuck you faggot. never come to the United Stateds.

Fair question, OP. Having sampled a considerable portion of the various fares the genetic and cultural buffet that Humanity has to offer, we have developed a discerning palate, one that can tell good fare from shit.

The folks that bring with them genetic inferiority and violent, sociopathic cultures, we're not so much interested in adding more of that crap to the melting pot. The industrious, malleable, intelligent folk, who come here to work, pay taxes, work within and support the system, send them on over. The insane homicidal zealots who cut off people's heads over drug transactions and religious differences - you go ahead and take them. You Canadians are so nice and so decent. I'm sure you'll do a much better job of "bringing them around."

FACT: The first person to own a slave in the Unites States was BLACK.

FACT: Less than 2% of all citizens of the United States had ever owned slaves before it was outlawed.

FACT: The United States was one of the first modern countries to OUTLAW slavery.

Please tell me again why the white man is bad.

>In the old days, immigrants didn't just
lol ok grandpa. im sure everything was better "back then".

WIPEPO IS BAD.

WE WAS KANGS

>And since evidence suggests that it's overwhelmingly not the case,

That isn't the case. You are mixing "immigration" with ILLEGAL "immigration."

Come here LEGALLY, don't ask for a hand out and don't demand the the US changes to meet your desires and few people have any problem with immigrants.

Let's not forget that 600,000 black slaves were sold in the United States IN TOTAL. The "12 million slaves" number you always hear touted is the total number sold ANYWHERE in the world, most of which went to South America (where some countries still have slavery)

Also no one ever talks about the 6 million or so white slaves that were sold to Africa

Also the black slaves were already slaves BEFORE they were brought to America. Black tribes would go to war, kidnap and enslave their neighbors, then sell their neighbors to white people for food and guns. It's not like white people came in and ripped people away from their families to shove them on boats. Black people did that to each other

As an American I can confirm this. An immigrant just needs to be clear that he loves America more than his home country and he'll be set. You'll never get better friends than a white and a latino that both hate Mexico.

Forgot to mention that 50-67% of all WHITE people who came to America came over as indentured servants. There were more white slaves in America than black slaves

... or a white and a nigger with enough sense to hate other niggers.
Chris Rock seemed OK until the Bruthas made him back off on drawing a line between black people and niggers.
Too Uncle Tommy.

Nationality. To like half you fucks any arabic looking person is a terrorist and any latino is an illegal. They may be second or 3rd generation Americans but you FAGA cucks will still yell slurs at them as your default setting.

What's ironic is that Canada is much like the US in that (Europeans) pushed all the Native American people either to South America or on reservations; They pushed all the Inuit peoples to Alaska.

>Also no one ever talks about the 6 million or so white slaves that were sold to Africa

Probably because it's pseudo history bullshit.

When considering the cultural consequences of immigration, you have to consider the source of immigrants and the reason why they do so. In the case of America - indeed, the shared heritage of Canada and America, which were originally both European colonies in North America - the original immigrants were not really "immigrants" per se.

They had more in common with conquistadors than migrant workers.

Through force of arms, disease, and economic power, the Europeans in North America killed or displaced most of the native populations in relatively short order. In the case of Canada, there were significantly fewer natives to displace, but the same history is shared between our two countries.

Subsequent immigration to America, writ large, was fueled by a cycle: as natives were displaced, killed, or otherwise pacified, more bodies were needed to hold the land, tame it, and prepare it for exploitation by the elite. This was accomplished by imported poor laborers from Europe, as well as chattel slavery of Africans, mainly in the south. Eventually, the needs of industrialized capital demanded more cheap laborers - hence the immigration from Asia. Ultimately, North America became economically potent enough that individuals from around the world sought opportunity there. Part and parcel to this opportunity was participation in the broadly European culture of America.

Indeed, there are significant non-European cultural communities in America, and it is quite diverse. Much of the racial tensions here have to do with the high degree of diversity in adverse circumstances: witness the relative harmony of racially homogeneous countries like Scandinavia. (Not trying to make a racial point here - the homogeneity counts, not the race.) America is pretty accepting of immigrants, compared to other civilizations (Poland, anyone?) but the sheer volume, and social pressures, drive many to isolationism, closed borders, and jingoism.

>Canada
Remember these people?

Easy there, Captain Social Justice. We don't "yell slurs," at them.
We just keep an eye on them. We used to give towelheads the benefit of the doubt, until You Know What.
Trust but Verify.

"towelhead" is a slur and that guy could be a 3rd generation American for all you know.

You are exactly what I'm talking about. You prove my point.

Eskimos. Too cute, what with the nose rubbing and fur chewing and lending their wives thing.
Shame they went all militant and tried to get Mt. McKinley renamed. Racist fucks.

It's not a matter of "better," it is a matter of legal vs. Illegal, you stupid whippersnapper. Get off my lawn.

For many, getting to America is a golden ticket. Instead of being an ideal and wanting to live there children are pressured into getting degrees so that they can perform in America and wire money back or bring the whole family over.

This is why people are talking about chain immigration now, not only are we doing brain drain by taking talent from other countries, but we are also bringing over their entire family which are more than likely to be less than talented.

This argument is dumb lol. The US is made almost entirely of "immigrants" because it was new land to the civilized world at the time. During these times the entire world was about command and conquer. The natives that we're already here, they took over land from smaller tribes and killed them all because they had the power and wanted their shit. We just happened to come and do that better, and make a better place out of it. Humanity has changed, the entire world isn't about command and conquer now. Also immigration laws are racist or "non accepting".

OMG, they're the racists?

Try googling:

>Barbary Slave Trade
>Slavic Slaves
>Spanish Christian Slavery
>Ottoman Slave Trade
>Crimean Khanate

It mostly boiled down to a bunch of Muslims kidnapping and selling Christians as slaves. Muslims enslaving Spanish Christians was like the WHOLE reason the crusades happened.

Make your case Canada!

"Sand Nigger" is a slur. Towel head is a descriptive term to distinguish between genetic and cultural Middle Easterners and people with enough running water to practice personal hygiene.

Try not to paint the world with such broad strokes, man. There's nuances and subtleties out there. You're going to miss a lot of life if you can't tell the difference, or spend your life throwing yourself in front of buses trying to rescue people who would slit your fucking throat as soon as look at you, in the name of Allah. PBUH.

Google "suck my dick"

>they hate everyone

No, we don't

we don't want their fucking problems brought here

its a privilege to come here, not a right, and your attitude says otherwise.

I wonder who brain washed you

Historically it's because so much labor was required for agriculture in the south that there was a major import of African slaves. After slavery ended it wasn't all peace and love. That kind of distrust (from the blacks) and superiority (from whites) kept around arguably to this day. It wasn't just blacks either. The Irish Chinese and Italians had huge migrant waves often due to trouble in other countries (such as the rise of fascism in Europe) or to fill in labor gaps (lots of Chinese come to die building railroads). Negative view of immigrants is common in most places due to the issues migration bring especially for the lower class.

You prove my point.

I tell you what, when all of those towel head pedo-prophet camel dick sucking assholes stand up and rebel against all violence done in the name of their "god", I'll trust them a whole lot more.

Until such time, and until such time as camel fucking countries denounce theocracy, there isn't much reason to give them much wiggle room.

>

your perception of america is hilarious

you're literally describing a hand ful of rednecks, implying american is only full of red necks

I love when non americans talk about americans, like they have an intelligent opinion

because you cant just force acceptance through diversity by injecting a bunch of immigrants and different skinned people into a community. humans like to stick to whats comfortable and what they understand. that why the immigrants themselves come and form their own communities and barely try to learn the language. that's why places like sweden and japan are usually referred to as examples of relative harmonious existence.

>we are also bringing over their entire family which are more than likely to be less than talented.

First thing which we need to do is repeal the 14th Amendment.

natural immigration=/forced through jew planning and scheming

You prove my point. Just keep digging, faggot.

Brainwashed?

Every time I hear your president speak on the subject you hear it in his voice. Just an absolute disregard for the lives of those trying to make a better life for themselves. Not that he has regard for the lives for his own people. But trying to push legislation to keep them all out suggests hate.

whether I'm living in America because my ancestors came here hundreds of years ago or I'm living back in England where they originally came from, I want to be around people of my own kind. I don't want a bunch of retarded niggers and stinky dune coons living in my community. At the time when people first settled in America, races where separated to their own ethnic regions. Clan mentality is ingrained in our DNA. If you want to mingle with someone of another race and culture, you have a defective brain and are genetically abnormal. "clan mentality" it's an actual thing. read about it and then all you bleeding heart liberal nigger lovers should rid the world of your retardation

Yes but not people coming to the US from "shithole countries,"

>Also immigration laws are racist or "non accepting".

huh?

And yet, the Micks and the Chinks pulled it together, integrated and gave us some of the best pubs and restaurants in the world, not to mention hot gingers.

And don't even get me started about Vegas floor shows. Michael Flatley, you magnificent Bastard!

Yet, the niggers. Still whining. Still demanding "reparations." Still reaching for cops' guns and crying foul when they get sent under the ground for their transgressions.

Go figure.

Didn't realize the natives took over. Let's be honest here user America was built on the backs of the English settlers that came here, then the African slaves, the Irish immigrants, the Italian immigrants, the German immigrants, the Chinese immigrants, etc etc. I guarantee you that at some point your ansestors came here as immigrants unless you are 100% native.

Aren't* didn't even notice

>trumps fault

How the fuck did trump jump in this equation?

liberal detected

"liek omg push laws that push hate"

fuck your feelings loser, facts don't care about your feelings.

Trying to protect american citizens and not let people pour into our country from other shit hole countries, suggests hate?

wow. Are you wearing your pussy hat today?

>shouldn't the states be the most culturally diverse and accepting country in the world?

It already is. This last couple of years have had a "the sky is falling" story to pit people against each other tho.

What you are hearing is prioritizing regard for the safety and well-being of his own countrymen over the "well-being" of illegal immigrants.

Of course tribalism is a fucking thing but it doesn't have to necessary be tied to your skin color. There is an American culture. A unifying force for those that come here. If you don't want to associate with people from another race whatever I don't care but you are kidding yourself if you think others doing so is somehow detrimental to society. Chances are you were probably breed from people considered outsiders to the country. Irish, German, Italian, whatever. Wasn't that long ago that they were seen as less than others.

Mate, the crusades started with Jerusalem. And the most direct reason was a ply for help from the Byzantine empire to the west because of the encroaching Seljuk Turks to which the Pope replied by rallying a bunch of conflict hungry knights looking for glory aswell as peasants looking for salvation.

I think your a bit confused about the 'WHOLE' reason

Well honestly. The leader of your country should be a selected representative that believes the same as the majority of people in your country. And watching his puppet show to the world is really casting a light on how you people truly feel about the rest of the world.

They did not push all Inuit to Alaska.
The majority still live in northern Quebec and Nunavut, and historic far-eastern communities in Labrador still exist.

What Canada really did was push Inuit out of their traditional hunting grounds and into more strategically important places in order to keep an eye on Commies sneaking over the pole and to legitimize Arctic border claims, nearly making the traditional breed of sled dog extinct by shooting them all so the displaced Inuit couldn't leave.
This drastically reduced the amount and variety of animals available to hunt, and many Inuit starved to death as a result.

The wiring of money back, in my opinion, is a grievous problem, effecting a transfer of wealth away from the country. I would rather that the immigration rules allow the transplantation of the nuclear family into the states, and prohibit such transfers. Let the countries of the world truly experience brain drain. I am happy to bring them into the fold, provided that they abandon supporting their extended family using American wealth. This would have the added advantage of discouraging an extended family focus towards the American norm of nuclear family-centric units - and hasten assimilation, which is key.

Racists will disagree, but I don't give a rat's ass about the "racial purity" of America. If you're brown and American - really American - then I'm happy to have you as a fellow citizen. We should be focusing on American welfare, American prosperity. Immigrants, when assimilated, contribute to this project - and harm it when they aren't.

Because the US know better than any body else how much shit you have to deal with then.

Kind of similar to eastern germany. People always ask why they are the regions with highest anti immigration polls but at the same time have the lowest foreigner density. (Side note: The argument is that they're not able to feel the difference in crime etc because the don't have the numbers which at the same time destroys their own argument that immigrants don't commit more crimes) The answer is: They are the only ones which are still able to see how germany was before it was flooded by muslims and how it could be today. Even if most people would say east germany had much worse living conditions back then, for many it was still better than today.

>They did not push all Inuit to Alaska.
It's "Eskimo," faggot.
Inuit is a brand of tax software.

You are associating isolated incidents with an entire race of people. It's like the saying goes "all generalization are untrue including this one"

No, I proved the point that if mooslum immigrants actually loved this country, they would abandon their "religion" because of its violence.

The fact that they don't, the fact that there isn't a constant battle by mooslums against mooslums who commit terrorists attacks proves that they cherish their "religion" more than the country which allows them to worship their "religion."

Clever, Epimenides. One liner comeback and now you're just sitting back, watching your screen, hoping someone will comment on your brilliant pith. Please, won't someone recognize the brilliance that I bring to this fine, forchanate table!

Now, go KYS, faggot. You're cancer.

You prove my point. Keep digging, faggot.

I don't even know where to start to point out all the errors in your argument. you must not have read what I told you to read because it would have been longer than the time it took you to reply to my post.
I'm just at a loss for word how dumb this reply is

Although, in fairness, the same could be said about Jews and Baptists. Probably Scientologists and Zoroastrians, as well.
Frankly, we need another Crusade. This one, in earnest. Bring all Mens under the loving arms of our Holy Father in Rome and end all this squabbling once and for all.

Only in Alaska.
Canada and Greenland have Inuit and Innu

Innu is tax software? Never heard of it.
See... I do learn something here, from time to time.
Thanks, user! Will Innu file state returns, too?

heres the thing nobody is really talking about which i find interesting. With the rise of internet and global communication you would think everyone would get along better in the us and for the most everyone does. However, with the internet, instead of everyone getting to know each-other and socializing, the racists go online and find an internet community that shares the same point of view, and never learn that the only real difference between the "races" is skin pigmentation

Why does everything have to be so black and white with you liberals. More than half of all latin gang members in LA/California are illegal immigrants. Rapes,murders and drug trafficking are rampant in order towns. IS IT TOO much to ask to a Mexican to immigrate LEGALLY? Is it too much to ask an immigrant to learn the language of a country they're moving too. How does this make me a "nazi" or anti immigration.

No, Canada does not have states.

>the only real difference between the "races" is skin pigmentation
... Not true, from a real, data-driven, scientific standpoint. But you like your propaganda-based science, so go with that one, if it makes you happy.

I had always thought the term should be pigmentist rather then racist.

You're all morons, they weren't immigrants, they were settlers. It wasn't an established country that was laid stake to by anyone. Muh native Americans were there yes, but they weren't technically established, plus plenty of people besides MUH WHITE MAN have been conquerers. After the US was an established country is then when people could be considered immigrants, and if you think otberwise you're close minded

I have no idea what you're arguing about, but check 'em!

I can confirm both of these.

Shit boys, my view is a little different. I think everyone should be welcome. If some bad apples slip through, well, thats where our bravery and cost of freedom shows. I'll laugh in the face of a freedom oppressing bullet or bomb just to maintain our place as a free country. It's a shame not many others here embrace the idea of freedom.
(20 butthurt replies incoming)

This country also once believed in slavery, but we used our wits and reason to do away with that. If the evidence shows us that the browner races are more violent and less intelligent, then we should do away with that, too.

this

Pretty sure that once the guy learns to hate niggers, that qualifies him as not a nigger.

After that he's a black guy.

Which one of those declare jihad against everyone who doesn't agree with them?

I mean, besides the liberals.

Because black people abuse welfare money.

Mexicans brought in a tons of drugs and violence.

And the middle east did 9/11.

Our doors should be locked forever.

Mommy!

Anoint this man! He is truly the (Anti-)Christ!

I agree, but could you explain the language part? I think they shouldn't demand everyone to speak Spanish, but they still have the right to use it when talking between spanish-speakers.

You have a misunderstanding as to whom the freedom you speak of applies to. It applies to citizens of the United States.

>they weren't technically established

Yes they were.
Some nations had even converted to Christianity, which by law meant their leadership and borders had to be recognized and respected instead of genocided and conquered.

A lot of land was even stolen illegally when the French pulled out and simply handed titles over to Britain for land they never owned or settled in the first place.

Rich folks make this country and rich folks still control it. Very few rich immigrants nowadays. We live in a slave society because we can't afford to fight their power.

It's not that we don't care, it's just that we're so fucking sick of people coming here and shitting all over us that we decided to close up shop.

The Jews did go around circumcising people and killing them, for a bit. Not exactly the Poster Children for tolerance in the Early Days. It wasn't until they started get their heads handed to them every couple of decades that they decided to be the spokespeople for "Can't We All Just Get Along? (So long as we don't have to live with or marry your type.)"

Canadian fag that don't know his own countries history I'm guessing. firstpeoplesofcanada.com/fp_groups/fp_groups_origins.html