He saved lebron's "legacy"

He saved lebron's "legacy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7kkbpcgXI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lebron had 32 points, 11 assists, and 10 rebounds in that game. There really wasn't much more he could have done.

He could have you know not missed the game winning 3?

>LeBron brings the Heat back into the game with 16 points in the 4th quarter
>Allen sends it to overtime
>LeBron hits the dagger

>game 7
>LeBron fucks the Spurs with 37 points on 52% while Ray Allen scores 0 (ZERO) points

>b-but it was a-all Ray Allen

lebron haters are pathetic

not really. this game saved lebrons legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7kkbpcgXI8

Get off Sup Forums Skeeup

And so did Paxson to save Jordan's.

Lebron is overrated garbage.

won 3 times out of 7 finals appearances top kek

This is literally inexcusable and all it says is that the east is weak as fuck lol.

>that face
another version of the lelbron?

>losing the final is the same/worse than not even reaching it
when will this meme die

>Yea because "Ray doesn't care if he wins a ring. He only wants what LeBron wants"

Ok

>He could have you know not missed the game winning 3?

It was the game tying three, you moron. And they wouldn't even have been in that position if Lebron hadn't carried them back into the game.

>winning three championships is the same/better than winning five or six
when will this meme die

Also Ray Allen had 9pts in 41min in that game. He was a total net negative on the floor that night. If he rode the bench all game that 3 wouldn't have been needed.

Ironic that an argie would say that considering their national teams last 3 final appearances ended in that very same way....

when the East becomes a real conference and reaching the finals from there starts being an actual achievement rather than the bare minimum

If you're the best player in the world you're supposed to always win in the biggest games.

thats clearly not how it works retard, its a team sport

if we were talking tennis you would have a point

It counts for something, but not nearly as much as it counts for the all time greats that actually win in the finals

MJ: 6/6
Kobe: 5/7
Magic: 5/8
Kareem: 5/8

Lebron: 3/7

going 7 times doesn't mean jack shit when the other greats of the game have gone just as many times and ACTUALLY WON. If anything it just shows how garbage weak the Eastern Conference is if Lebron can sleepwalk into the finals every year, and then meet teams that actually beat his more often than not.

this. skipbabbies need to kill themselves

Duncan went 5/6 too

the warriors had an easy path too though

>.500 blazers team
>injured Jazz team
>spurs team without kawhi and parker

I wouldn't consider 2013 a loss. I'd say the heat and spurs tied that series.

Are you fucking retarded?

I forgot Duncan, probably a few more too. All the more evidence that Lebron's annual finals trips don't mean shit until he wins at least 5.

If you're doing that, then I get to put LeBron's "actual" Finals record at 3-2.

>I wouldn't consider 2013 a loss

But they lost

>acting like Lebron's career is over and that he won't be playing for AT LEAST 5 more years

Also has Lebron ever faced a team as good as the 73-9 Warriors?

whatever you say 7-1

> "fucks the spurs"
Went 5-7 against them in the two years in the finals.

Jordan* not Lebron

ray allen's shot doesn't go in and they win in 6.

>Lose
>don't lose
What's this? Soccer?

ray ray sucked a few dicks in his day, just look at him

They saved Kobes "legacy"

>I wouldn't consider 2013 a loss.

*tips spurdora*

Pretty obvious he was talking about that specific game, esé

He lost to a miracle final 30 seconds choke, which for some reason his dumbass coach had him on the bench for...

yeah I'm going to give tim duncan a pass there.

The funny thing is that the shot did go in

That isn't the case for literally the last 5 consecutive years like it has been for Lebron's teams though. The warriors having an easy path is an exception, not the trend.

To be fair, the sport is built upon the first 46 minutes of the game being utterly meaningless. So if something happens in the final 2 minutes that isn't a free throw, it gets all the focus

This

LeGod's career path flipped from choke to GOAT after this game

I say that he saved him as Lebron bricked the game-tying three seconds beforehand. He's not the GOAT at all.

Spoiler alert: LeBron was already GOAT before that series.

They CREATED his legacy

sad!

THIS...yes so calles analysts and skip failness always forgets that while ruding the "ray allen won" train...and let's not get started on the draymond suspension flat argument

Lebron had 30 points and carried the Heat back into the game though. Allen doesn't get the opportunity for his shot to matter without Lebron.

he also had like 3 turnovers in that last minute

None of those guys faced a team as stacked as the memechuckers by themselves. Or as good as the 2014 Spurs. Or were on a team as horrible as 2007 Cleveland.

2011 will forever taint his legacy. Just inexcusable, especially with prime dwade.

Too true. Not getting at least a three-peat in Miami was kinda shameful.

Confirmed underage. 80s celtics, late 90s jazz, early 2000s spurs, early 90s suns, late 80s pistons, amd the early 80s 76ers are all-time great teams. Just because you have only watched basketball since 2012 doesn't mean that basketball didn't have good teams before then.

You're the man!!! Love the new show on FS1!!!!

What?? The warriors have had such an easy trip the past 3 years playing injury riddled teams. The only good and healthy team the warriors have played was okc last year.

Lel.

>I don't watch basketball but I talk about it like I do

>late 90s jazz
"no"
>early 90s suns
"no"
other than the mavs each team bron lost to was better than these

>late 90s jazz

I'm a huge Chicago fan, but I think when we look back in 20 years, we're going to accept that the mid 10's Golden State was much better than the 90s Jazz. KD, Curry, Thompson, and Draymond are all future HOFers.

*The difference between Jordan and Lebron is that Jordan played in a time when the East was king. So he had to fight through insanely talented Eastern Conference teams to get to the Finals. Lebron has the opposite situation, he had a weak East but a very strong West, so it was easier for him to get to the Finals but harder to win it.

Lebron James, age 32: 3 rings, 7 finals appearances

Michael Jordan, age 32: 3 rings, 3 finals appearances

Of course, the biggest difference is that Lebron didn't temporarily retire from the age of 30 to 32. I'm just saying that it's not entirely fair to count Lebron's Finals losses against him, any more than it's fair to count Jordan's early round losses against him from 1984 to 1990.

>Jordan played in a time when the East was king.
>never even sniffed the finals until all the actual competition in the east was old
>expansion team era diluting talent to the point where several teams won less than 20 games
KEK

That's kind of my point, though. In the era when the Celtics, Knicks, and Pistons were incredible, Jordan struggled to even reach the Finals. Until the Bulls dramatically improved, he had little chance of getting there. There was still actual competition in the East, but the Bulls had to get much better for Jordan to reach the Finals, he couldn't do it alone.

IMO it's comparable to a situation where, hypothetically, Lebron is drafted by Denver instead of Cleveland.

Anither kid proving you didn't actually watch basketball in the 90s. Those jazz and suns teams were incredible teams, teams that would dominate todays teams luke the warriors do now, but they didn't win rings so kids like you who didn't watch them play don't think they were good.

LeBron's legacy will always be dragging a team of bums into the finals at only 22. When all is said and done in the Jordan vs LeBron debate there will be two sides: muh 6-0 and muh "getting bounced in the first round" and for people in the latter group the 2007 ECF cements LeBron as goat. For a lot of people LeBron has been the goat from that point and we're just waiting for LeBron to get 4 or 5 chips so he can be in the conversation

When gen y kids stop coming to Sup Forums

Kek this Warriors team and the 2014 Spurs would destroy both of them easily.Take off the glasses grandpa.

In fact, this 2017 GSW team is probably the most stacked team the modern game has ever seen.

>jordan never made it past the 2nd without pippen
>pippen made it to the ECF without jordan and got refballed
>pippen also made it to the WCF

reminder that jordan got btfo by young shaw in 95

>LeBron's legacy will always be dragging a team of bums into the finals at only 22
*in a conference that was as weak as them at the time.

I ain't no Jordanfag but the way people talk about Pippen you'd think he was an MVP-tier player.

Pippen helped but he was nothing special. He wasn't no dwade.

How do Lecrab fangirls want to explain him disappearing against the Mavs?

Jordan was 6-0-7 (wins-losses-didn't make it) in 13 full seasons including his last 2 shitty ones with the Wizards
LeChoke is 3-2-9

It's obvious who is better.

Pippen would routinely disappear in the fourth, he's extremely overrated.

One of lebricks wins should be asterisked because it was completely rigged too.

that's like bringing up when goku was killed by raditz after he's already went super saiyan god and saved the universe like 3 times already. Sure you can bring it up and pretend like it ruined his legacy, but if not for that he would have never trained with King Kai and beat vegeta and eventually turn Super Saiyan vs. freeza and become the best fighter in the universe.

Are you saying goku isnt the greatest martial artist ever just because he lost a fight to raditz like 20 years ago??

>Goku best fighter in the universe

not even in his own universe

this is the most butthurt i've even seen /nba/ lmao it's like you fags have already accepted a Warriors title this year

Goku wasn't killed by raditz you weeab. Goku was killed by piccolo when he held raditz in place for the special beam cannon. Next you are gonna tell me that Goku beat vegeta at the end of the saiyan saga. Filthy casual.

>best fighter in the universe
u wot

so does getting killed by piccolo instantly remove Goku from the GOAT discussion?

no? didn't think so

Totally does. Ever notice how Goku always needs his teammates to beat his opponents for him? Raditz, vegeta, freiza, cell. Goku never kills any of them. Similarly Lebron is nothing without Dwade, Ray allen, Chris bosh, Kylie Irving, and Kevin Love to win all his games for him because he's too much of a pussy to seal the deal. Just like Goku.

this.
legod haters delusional as usual

jordan routinely got btfo by isiaih, I guess he's not the goat then

You forgot Kareem's Bucks championship.

Yeah no fucking shit Sherlock. But it went in, and you don't just get to pretend it didn't happen because you didn't want it to. This is some serious fucking autism here.