Your daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her asian boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

With joy that she won't be penetrated very deeply

chink here, how do i get white girl. not in whitey country thou.

look like Joji

that would be fine

Look like Kota Ibushi

fine with me

By being confident and assertive. That's by far the biggest weakness of most asian guys. Women dig confident guys, being tall or having a big dick is far less important, contrary to what many guys think.

THANK GOD. I could most likely fuck him up if need be. Plus he's probably smart, hardworking, or athletic (if of the Manila persuasion, etc.). He might like vidya. Hopefully he doesn't have a small peener cause I want my daughter to be happy.

Your best bet is to take advantage of anime and kpop to lure in girls who are obsessed with that culture.

Its the same with guys who exclusively go for Asian girls / Japanese girls. They always watch anime and listen to kpop.

Shake the boys hand and say "at least you are not black"

White supremicist 1000

But I'm my daughters boyfriend

"Welcome to our home"

Not a problem.

Does he watch anime?

at least she'll marry someone successful while she fucks Tyrone and Jamal.

So long as he’s not a weirdo, fuck it.

I swear this is me in another time zone.

Check his grades .. buy him a dick enlarger.

Send him straight to the kitchen to make me some Chinese food.

Trouble with marrying an Asian, is half an hour later, you want to get married again.

And they never give you shirtee back unless you have tickee.

There there, there there.

How delightful: Siamese faggots.

The Hensels are cranking out more? Jesus. I'd've thought someone would have sterilized those fuckers, by now.

No, unfortunately it seems to be the norm.

Like that doc who knocked up the octomom, twice, by request. He should have to pay for all 14 kids.

>"so...how's...umm...china?"

Nice, though the good stuff usually isn't dishwasher safe, so you have to wash it by hand, which is a bit of a pain in the ass.

Those etchings can be delicate.

How smart is he? What are his aspirations in life? Have you two been intimate?

How did we stray so far away from the issue of a slope nailing my precious daughter?
Didn't we go to war with Japan to keep this sort of miscegenation bullshit from happening?
And how the fuck did that little bastard get out of Poston? Someone not watching the gate?

Serve them Vienna sausages and swedish meatballs.