I'm sitting in my car, smoking some Marlboros and listening to music while being depressed af

I'm sitting in my car, smoking some Marlboros and listening to music while being depressed af
What do?

Continue I guess?

Being depressed sucks tho

Why are you depressed?

Come hang out with me.
You in Texas?

Start jerking off using your tears as lubricant and then give me all of your money.

Mushrooms

Girlfriend of two years just cheated on me and left me last saturday. burying my feelings in drugs and alcohol while struggling to pay the bills on my own with constant reminders of her around. But depression is a state of mind you can beat it user you are the only one who controls your happiness

What the heck is going on in this picture?

what u listening to?

100 years bad luck

bad luck

It does, but weirdly enough you learn to live with it. Weed helps in my opinion. keeping my mind motivated on some sort of project does to, hobby work, school, ect.

Smoke weed

Sorry about your troubles OP. I like going for a run when I'm bummed out but if your not into running a good walk may take your mind off the pain. :-) what usually helps you OP?

Run a hose from the muffler to the window

>I'm sitting in my car, smoking some Marlboros and listening to music while being depressed af
>What do?

Get some American Spirits: black. Then people will know your trying to die. You only smoke those if you have nothing to lose.

Switch your cigs to a euphoric sativa.

Depressed about anything in specific or just depressed in general?

Your not the only one

Did you guys know that depression is a symptom of unhappiness? Science has gone a long way

1. Drive car into wall
2.?????
3. Profit

get a hobby