So a group of Arabs, one of them with a turban on his head, got on a roller coaster behind my dad and me...

So a group of Arabs, one of them with a turban on his head, got on a roller coaster behind my dad and me. When we got off the ride and were looking at the pictures, the dude's turban flew off mid-ride, but the dude behind him caught it and he got the turban back on by the time we got off. We bought the picture, and my dad wants to caption it "What happens when you get four Arabs on a roller coaster?"

ok

Im laughing so hod damn hard

That's a Sikh.

yea thats pretty sick

i like it

sihk and Arab aren't contradictory you pretentious faggot

ALLAH ACKBAR *Explosion*

thats what happens when 4 arabs go on a roller coaster

Youre trying to make a joke where one doesnt really exist. Also those are Indians which are 3 countries over.

your dad is a faggot

Sikhs are based as fuck
Arabs are either massive faggots or alright

Nice tits on the girl behind, that your sister?

Most are just boring and bland tbh, like people are.

This.
Moar titty girl.

those are some nice tits in the car behind them.

They're fucking fags too, just because you don't know any doesn't mean they're any less primitive tribal or retarded.

If you listen to them talk 1/3 of it is English cuz their language is so primitive they don't even have words for a bunch of simple shit.

Hahahahah

I know ones in the US, where you from user
When I was around them they only spoke English
Only time I heard their language was when they were on the phone

Pretty much you fucktard. Sikhs are Indian. Did you get home schooled by your retarded parents? Or are you brain damaged?

This. More Sikhs, less goat rapists.

You and your dad are both fucking stupid

Ahh Sup Forums where crackers don't know the difference between races cause they're all fucking inbred faggots

>july 2017
bout time

Exactly how I would have put it.

Is the joke the irony that those are Indians and you thought they were Arabs?
Also, race != religion, religion != race.