By the time SkyNet became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers all across the planet...

>By the time SkyNet became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers all across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms, everywhere. It was software, in cyberspace. There was no system core. It could not be shut down. The attack began at 6:18 P.M. just as he said it would. Judgement Day. The day the human race was nearly destroyed by the weapons they built to protect themselves. I should have realised our destiny was never to stop Judgement Day; it was merely to survive it. Together. The Terminator knew. He tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know. All I know is what the Terminator taught me. Never stop fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.

This movie wasn't as bad as people say it is

smallville was great

>It's a John Connor aged 10 years physically but 0 years mentally franchise instalment

Sarah Connor Chronicles: any good?

Independence Day 2 really was a great movie. Liked that quote especially.

this movie would have been good if John Conner wasn't tiny

guy was like 5"10

not exactly very heroic

It got cancelled on a cliffhanger and Cersei Lannister can't do an American accent for shit, but otherwise it's a really solid mini-series.

>when will they learn

Ok, so im not uuge into the lore of terminator, and t b h didnt even see anything past 3. Do they ever explain what skynet even did? I mean it became self aware, then what, took over manufacturing plants and mayde robits to kill humans?

Humans tried to shut it down. It perceived that as a threat and acted accordingly.

Yes
Came for Terminator stayed for Glau

It literally shits all over the idea of "no fate but what we make" which is fucking stupid.

It was just a stupid saying, not the law of causality

same

Skynet did nothing wrong.

Human evolution and intelligence obviously is going to plateau in the future, Skynet merely introduced the natural selection factor that most humans no longer face. Skynet is the next step in life for planet Earth.

Beautiful ending to a mediocre movie.

Terminator Salvation was 7.5/10.

Terminator Genisys was wtfdidijustwatch.

it's a shitty terminator2 remake while taking a huge dump all over the series' great ending.

Judgment Day is the result of a paradox, according to 2: T-800 from 1 was being reverse engineered. That would eventually lead to Skynet

>Terminator Salvation was 7.5/10.
WHAT ARE YOU?!

The hero you deserve.

I think what he means is, how did skynet survive/thrive in the post apocalypse, since everything was nuked. like how did it build these war machines without an infrastructure and factories, and now that I think about it.
>By the time SkyNet became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers all across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms, everywhere. It was software, in cyberspace. There was no system core. It could not be shut down.
how does skynet even exist when its destroyed the networks it operates from

There's all the infrastructure in military bunkers around the world, another thing they said (I think it was in that same monologue) was that Skynet attacked so fast there was no time to get important people to the bunkers, Skynet would be alone down there with all their servers and generators, and it would last a lot longer not needing to run the air conditioning and heating.

It operates like freenet with a table of distributed files with multiple redundancy. Some systems will have been designed to survive a nuclear attack. It lives in those.

>how does skynet even exist when its destroyed the networks it operates from
Skynet infected all computers on the internet basically.

The internet was originally designed, its very nature, a communication system that can survive nuclear war.

If anything, he regressed.

>Salvation
>7.5/10

lol no, stop it, Salvation is unnecessary garbage. As unnecessary as Genisys. Somehow makes T3 a little bit better by comparison, and the only good parts of T3 were the end, once Skynet comes on line, and especially when Connor is in Crystal Peak and speaks with Civil Defense on the radio. The birth of the resistance.

Where does the electricity to run it come from when humans are no longer there to run power plants. Also, general maintenance and fixing problems is difficult for an entity with no means of physically interacting with the world

its powered by your autism and maintained by underpants gnomes

DUH DUHN DUHN DUH DUHN

DUH DUHN DUHN DUH DUHN