Is it wrong for a 20yo to be with a 16yo girl?

Is it wrong for a 20yo to be with a 16yo girl?
Asking for a friend
Pic not related

Should I call MODS?

Do whatever tf you want faggot

(20/2)+7=17
Yes, stop being a pedo

Yes. 16 is way too old

MODS MODS MODS....

depends. did you ask her parent's permission?

If you can consent to a fucking abortion you should be able to consent to the sex that required it.

The whole idea that girls who mature faster than boys somehow can't control their own body but can kill something inside of it is beyond me.

It is just feminists trying to take men for a ride. They know peak attractiveness is at 16 and 30 is so far over the hill. They want to restrict the market so they can ride that cock carousel and be used up but force you to choose one of them for reasons.

>Do what you can, don't get caught

rule is, (your age)/2+7, so its ok

Yeah I did. Its not wrong. I had a 4 year relationship with her, I was going to marry her but I turned psychologically abusive and she fell out of love with me. Best sex I ever had. Best weed I ever smoked. xx

see
retard

learn to math

Who cares. I'm 32 and fucking my 16 year old step-niece

You just said asking for a friend

Morally, depends. I think its borderline, probably a bad idea, but I wouldn't think you are a complete asshole. When I was 19 my GF was 16 and we aren't pervert freaks.

Legally, it depends on age of consent in your state?

There was a very real chance it would have been physical if it wasn't for cannabis.

She was beautiful high. Innocent in the world of poison we suffered.

I'm in Germany and I think it's 18

Then you should be in prison because you're a fucking degenerate

Nope it aint im with a 20 yo girl and i am 16

Greentext of when you first dicked her down??

There's nothing wrong if it's a genuine relationship.

Numbers don't mean anything, there are 50 year old women who are easier to take advantage of than 15 year old girls.

It should all really be on a case-by-case basis, but I guess that isn't very efficient, so we need to pretend like looking at ages can figure everything out for us.

this girl in the pic is perfection... more?