I will say this now. I could kick your ass in real life probably. You want a real picture of me? I can share that now...

I will say this now. I could kick your ass in real life probably. You want a real picture of me? I can share that now. I am a Army Cadet, I was in Army JROTC, and I have done lots of Competitive Shooting and Tactical Shooting. I have done Krav Maga and Grappling. You and your white supremacist fucks can go and join up with Hitler in Hell, because that is where you morons belong. You think that REAL American's accept you, cause those who do, are no better than dirt. You and your KKK deserve to fucking burn in hell, like you burn Crosses, and had lynched African Americans. All Lives Matter, no fucking White Supremacist or Racist will be praised by God. God doesn't allow Racists in his kingdom, I am a devote Christian, but so are African Americans, and other Minorities. Also if you really think that Christianity is any different to Judaism, you are kinda wrong; Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all have the same God. But with factual proof backing me, ISIS and your KKK fucks are no different besides the Religion you follow. ISIS follows an Extremist version of Islam, and the KKK follows an Extremist Version of Christianity.

>using a Jason Blaha picture
1/10, poor effort

>2018
>not being gnostic

>current year
>still using >current year
>not being agnostic

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

>Army Cadet

Lol, stopped there. Top notch!

I love you

>2 locks on the door
Pussy

zzzzz

If you think this is funny, you are going to get your ass-handed to you one day. Because I will not hesitate to get one of my buddies who know how to Hack and get your location, to do so. I have someone on Skype who will fucking do so. I may not be active-duty military, or a veteran, but I have friends among the Civilian population who can do just as much damage.

You don't know shit about me as a Person. I will give you a few things to know, because I am not a coward like you.

I am a Former Army JROTC Cadet, Sergeant Major.
I am a High Level Tactical Shooter
I have shot someone who has trespassed on my property, someone who had attempted to take the life of one of my family members.
I have training in Grappling and Krav Maga, both of which are Self-Defense as well as ways to neutralize and kill someone if needed.
I am of the Methodist Sect of Christianity
I am a supporter of LGBTQI because I know exactly how they are as people, not what my ignorant ass Confederate Parents like yours tell you.
I Believe ALL LIVES MATTER.
I have lots of Muslim, African American, Mexican, and Jewish friends, unlike you.
I am relatively Moderate with my Conservative beliefs.
I am a Competitive Shooter as stated Earlier. My longest shot was at 800 meters with Iron Sights, the grouping was around quarter size [I doubt you even know what a Grouping is]
I absolutely despise those who call themselves White Supremacists.

t. brainlet

>I have lots of Muslim, African American, Mexican, and Jewish friends, unlike you.
Why would I want that? I hate all those people.

We know you’re not Jason Blaha.

He only ever attempted to say he was a contractor.

Good read though.

>his MOA is shit at 800yds
Go figure.

pleb copypasta
go back to plebbit

I have a literal 10/10 girlfriend to spend time with, so I'm going to cut this short. Pic related. I don't have time to waste with racists like you. I can probably say something racist to you, and you will get so offended. Because unlike African Americans, who actually took the word you people used back in the day and turned it into a way some of them use as a greeting or way people say brother, you "White Power" folk will take offense and use it as an excuse to hate Minorities. So I am going to direct this word as the way it should be directed. Towards White Supremacists. Shut the fuck up you Skin Head, if you want to be a racist and criticize other people based on the way the look. Or the way they represent themselves, then you should fucking kill yourself instead of those people you threaten day-to-day.

I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK, I am just commenting on how you are representing yourself online, as someone who supports White Power. All of you KKK folk and Neo-Nazi's will one day be put on trial for hate crimes. You are lucky that the First Amendment protects your Freedom of Speech right now, because one day, it really won't allow Racist Groups like you to exist. And thank god for the Second Amendment, because if one of you guys send someone my way, they will be greeted by a bullet.

human Minecraft skin

shes missing both her eyebrows so thats at least 1 for each eyebrow deduction from her rate

nice try
F for Fuck You

Shit b8 m8

Keep rocking your JROTC/T.G.I. Fridays pieces of flair, breh!