Why does (modern) Sup Forums hate Death Grips so fucking much?

Why does (modern) Sup Forums hate Death Grips so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-vGn-jlvWY
youtube.com/watch?v=OdFgWq9aVGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we fake hate death grips so we dont all agree on the same artists

nu-mu is all contrarians

i always hated deathgrips, their memeing on here was an obvious psyop
whatever spark that attracted people to them seems kind of dull at the moment

Littrrrly reddit the band

you can't be 15 forever

Probably jealous that they didn’t get to experience the hype when it was around
Also this

this 'only teenagers listen to DG' meme is so shitty and unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=7-vGn-jlvWY

we have better music

Because Sup Forums is full of a bunch of special snowflake normalfags that browse Sup Forums during work/school that hate listening to anything that doesn't have a catchy beat to it.

this

They give me a headache.

I always hated them though

They used to get spammed a lot. Also Sup Forums hates people who like Sup Forumscore.

Way to justify your shit taste. It's everyone else who's wrong

Contrarians mostly. Death Grips are objectively one of the best acts of the last decade.

Silent majority likes them or at least comes out of the woodworks when they release a new project.
t. will return to them by 21

>a bunch of special snowflake normalfags
those people like death grips though

Way to dodge the statement and completely prove my point.

>Algernon Cadwallader
>better music

ok kid

Hivemind contrarians.

im new to Sup Forums what is the consensus regarding algernon cadwallader
I assume there are a bunch of posers who prefer cap'n jazz instead

youtube.com/watch?v=OdFgWq9aVGc

and what's wrong if all agreed in something?
I mean, if that's the case then that means they are really good.
It's like people talking shit about the beatles just to pretend intelligence.

>inb4 drone apologist

ad populum works backwards too, you know?

trips of true

holy shit you've posted so much algernon. there's other twinkly bands that exist. you do know that right?

screamo shit, thanksnothanks

I have decided to spam Sup Forums with algernon cadwallader

you will recognize me for awhile

I just like what they do, I don't think it's some otherworldly mystical nonsense that people hype it up to being, I just like how it's all put together and the cryptic nature of their releases. It's a shame that it brings people to such emotional extremes, but that's part of it all really lol.
>Life is meaningless just do whatever you want

I don't hate Death Grips, I just can't stand all the babbies who think they're so unique because they listen to it. I swear probably half of Death Grips "fans" only listen to it because people on /moo/ told them it was cool, and they want to be part of some special club.

you don't need psyops when your product is actually in demand. maybe andy or whoever did shill on Sup Forums a bit, maybe they didn't, but they're still good enough to get Sup Forums's attention without any of that

Oh look its pseudo screamo emo trash album where the singer is a whiny 14 year old boy with a bob cut and the album cover is a random, poorly photographed image of forest scenery or a house where the instrumental is just boring soft rock

They suck ass

mah nikka

Because they're popular

Sup Forums hates them because during the money store release they were the top album on Sup Forums and then we had to start acting too cool for it. DG is a great band and the I wish that Sup Forums would have never felt the need to be superior, because the truth is that they are perfect for this board.

kys