Give me your best argument for opposition or support of gun control

Give me your best argument for opposition or support of gun control.

And let me tell you gun control will not work.

Guns hurt my feelings

Gun control just means good trigger discipline and 1 inch groupings from 50 yards out

We protect everyone and everything with guns except school children.

Bastille day

Arm every white man. 30 round magazines standard. Tax deduction for ammunition purchases.

I read a thing that the local sheriffs had eighteen separate reports about this kid's behavior. Idiots on the left are screaming no guns, idiots on the right are screaming more guns, when the truth is this has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with shitty police work.

>And let me tell you gun control will not work.

Yeah, there's countless examples around the world of where it failed massively.

Because advancements in technology makes gun control obsolete when u can just print a gun if i was so inclined

Australia

+Your cops would not see a gunwielding lunatic in every citizen on every trafficstop / housecall and wouldn't shoot everyone and their mother for making a wrong move
+ mental unstable people would have a harder time to kill random people

Everybody goes nuts or has a rage fit at some point in life, having easy access to military style weapons can turn an impulse to something that cannot be undone in split second.

>military style
Retard detected.

all those arguments about how technology has changed imo miss the point (as aptly pointed out by the counterarguments)

society has changed, values have changed, for example the value we see in an individual/single life of some random person. not so long ago people had 7 kids because half of them died before becoming adults anyway. we tend to don't accept death rates as harsh as in earlier times.

while being allowed to arm yourself increases your personal chance of survival it tends to decrease everyone elses chance of survival, equaling in an overall higher death rate. thats the argument why guns should be somehow prohibited (though the same goes for anything else which kills people easily, like cars)

>we tend to don't accept
>nigger written post
Come back when you're white and educated. Nothing you say matters until then. Try reading the post sin this thread in the meantime.

Why can't everyone have a nuke? i mean a nuke is cool, i would never use it i promise.

All guns must be bright pink, If they really are just a tool for self defense or otherwise, this shouldn't be a problem.

>i
see

>false equivalence in response to being told "military style" is a made up phrase used by gun grabbers to go after non-automatic weapons which are used in a disproportionately small number of crimes
Retard confirmed.

Of the more than 300 million people living in America almost 2 million will die from murder according to this graph, and of those 2 million almost 4 thousand people will have totally preventable deaths from mass shootings.
that's a lot of fucking people you retarded piece of shit

And yeah we got guns, I own two, many of my friends own them too.

You guys just don't get it. But it's not just guns with you people, you've got fucked up health care, massive government corruption, cops blatantly killing people, ridiculously massive political donations. Shit, even your expected lifespan is worse than any other developed country.

You live in a shithole country and somehow you've been convinced to be proud of that.

Enjoy you fucking retards.

>this graph is meant to relay hard figures rather than make a point about context
I think you might have autism.

An armed citizenry is a citizenry that holds ultimate control over their government. An unarmed citizenry is a citizenry that must accept ultimate control by their government.

>some faggot second fiddle to england tries talking shit about the only reason he doesn't speak russian
You're basically our retarded younger cousin to the north we have to keep everyone from bullying. You lick windows, you simple fuck and you'll have the mind of child for the rest of your life.