My wife, who I know and trust is devoted and faithful, has had 28 partners before me

My wife, who I know and trust is devoted and faithful, has had 28 partners before me.
Today I found out that the average person has 8 sexual partners in their lifetime.
It doesn't like shake the foundations of my life, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it now.

just fuck (with) 27 people asap and you're going to be okay

How many guys do you think a woman should sleep with to be considered a slut ?
10 ? 15 ? 20 ?
Well your wife has been fucked by 28 different men.
You married a slut. This would be a big red for me. Consider that she will be more likely to cheat on you with other women or is more likely to use you for financial support than other women.
I say this only based on the fact that 28 guys fucked her. This tells me she takes sex very lightly and doesn't mean much too her. Intimacy means very little so she will be willing to be intimate more easily with other men too. If i were you i'd keep an eye out for misterious behavior and shady shit from her.
Best of luck

>other women
other men i meant

Just think of all those dicks they've been in her before you. There's no way you're the biggest shes had. Not even close.

And at least a couple of them were niggers.

{My wife}
That's the problem

It's not 1947 anymore. Women in 2018 have miles of dick ran through them by the time they're 21

did u marry her knowing about her partners?

sticking with a rule of don’t ask don’t tell has always worked for me. that way that shit doesn’t get stuck in your head.

You're right to think about it, the more partners a woman has the less likely she is to be able to commit to one man. When you take a look at the divorce stats and realize that 3/4 of divorces are initiated by women and most marriages are over within 10 years, it makes the woman's character that much more important.

>cuck

Hey man, one night stands and short flings don't mean anything. Who knows what kinds of pressures she had in this life, how confused she may have been for so long, and does it not count for anything that she chose you?

Don't let it eat you up man. A lot of adults just sleep with one or two people, a lot with none at all, and a lot with more than they can count. The average doesn't mean anything. As long as she loves you, and as long as you trust each other, that should be all that matters. Just talk to her, communicate it if it bothers you. That is so important to longevity and happiness overall.

Similar situation. Best advice I have is to try and forget the conversation ever happened. Otherwise you'll just obsess over it. Look up retroactive jealousy.

Kino my friend

You married her before knowing this? Thats like 2nd date protocol. You fail at life.

What a slut, go pimp her out, you kek.

addition: if u married her knowing that then its too late to bitch about that. cuck confirmed. find a nice bbc channel and enjoy faggot

I think that you're upset because she has had more sexual partners than you.

Drop that "average" bullshit and face the real fucking problem here. Your insecurity.

She fucked 28 other guys, and she chose you. Now, grow a sack and give your wife a thorough pounding and move on.

/thread

try u fuked ur wife as 28 different dudes guy

Dump her.
First sex partner(if she were to marry) would have 75-80% chance at not failing.
secound sex partner that % drops to below 40%
third partner has a 15-20% success rate.
you are at -9999%

fuck that bitch

>who I know and trust is devoted and faithful

Who cares how many guys she fucked be for You? Stop being so fucking insecure.

> asking about a girls sexual history
> and not knowing the rule of three
> not realizing your wife has had 84 cocks in her (including yours)
If a man tells you how many women he has fucked, divide that by three for the true number. If a woman tells you how many guys she has fucked, multiply by three for the true number.

what the fuck. ive been with 100+ in sweden we start young and just keep going

I've had almost 40 and I've spent half my adult life in committed relationships w/ 3 women. I even made a list and can't remember 8 of them. After 30, most of the women I've slept with have had 5-10 partners. She had to be trolling for cock to get above 20.

b-ut but its good. we need bait.

sandnigger detected. i see rape is still a national sport in swedistan

/thread

>in
yeah cuz raping 100+ women is a thing

sad but true. there r unicorns but u wont meet them in ur shitty life time and if u do u probably fuck it up as always

>replying to pasta

>28 partners before me
hHAhHAHAHAHAHHAA

All women divide their true partner count by at least half when disclosing to their partner. So you're looking at at least 56 sexual partners prior to you, most of whom were probably huge black men. Also given that figure it is guaranteed she has continued to fuck other men since she started fucking you. What I need to know it this: what is her age? Subtract 15 from her age (or whatever age she became sexually active, and then divide 56 (her number of partners before you) by that number (her age-15). This will tell us how many partners she averages a year. Multiply that figure by the number of years you've been with her and we'll know exactly how cucked you are!

This
/Thread

>raping 100+ women is a thing
for sandniggers it is and a duty to say the least

Ok, so let's clarify...
1. You've been married to her for how long? Did you just get married a few days ago, or are we talkin years here?
2. Did you know how many partners she's had before you married her? If no, how long ago did you learn this info?
3. And finally, you JUST RECENTLY learned of this 'average' statistic, right?
I don't really care about the answers to 1 and 2 because the way you phrased your OP was that you had all the fuckin intel before you learned of the statistic. In other words, nothing has changed except... You. Your wife didnt change her behavior, hadn't hidden anything (presumably) from you about her sexual past, and by your own admission has done nothing while involved with you to cause you to doubt her fidelity. But YOU learned about some stupid fuckin statistic that in all likelihood was taken entirely out of or without context in the first place and now you want to know what you should do.
That about sum things up?
Well, here's what you should do. You should grow the fuck up and stop reading shit that gives you ideas and fears that your wife then has to contend with because you are too fucking retarded to handle like an adult. Based upon what you said your wife aint done a fuckin thing wrong. She got laid from time to time by a few guys before you. So what? Grow a fuckin spine and move passed it. It didnt involve you then and it doesnt involve you now. Just be grateful that you apparently got to marry a woman that doesnt mind dealing with a moron on a daily basis.

I see the breitbart, jihadwatch window licker.

Show the stats on how many Muslim rapes there are per year in Sweden... oh right, thats when they all start with the conspiracy theories and shit.

I am from Sweden and I can tell you, all that hear about no go zones etc do not exist.

Because tryhards like you need someone to tell you what to think and do.

America still has high amount of rapes, mostly by white fatbois.

Not all females are like your mother or sister faggot.

well im white so i dont really care

Imagine being this fucking retarded and insecure

Take that number and multiply it by five for how many cocks shes sucked.

Speak for yourself my wife was a virgin cuckboy.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

so are you gonna give us her age so we can do the math or not?

True, this or grow a sack and leave her....Don't talk about OP shell just feel judged...I'd suggest pushing her kink and fetish levels...Be the first to do freaky shit to her. Pound that slut into submission OP.

NO FUCK OFF IDC I'M SAYING OP SHOULD JUST STOP FREAKING OUT IF SHES BEEN GOOD TO HIM

Oh yeah I saw that high quality film as well

OP POST HER AGE SO WE CAN DO THE CUCK EQUATION

>I am from Sweden
That explains the Rebbit spacing

the fact is rapes have gone up significally and especially gangrapes which were unknown to sweden before immigrants. i dont keep up with breit/jihad. ive been to sweden, i have relatives living in gothenburg and near stockholm. face it sweden - u have a problem. a big problem - existence of swedes

Show me more caps lock, roastie-poo

I'd be more worried about the 5 other guys she's currently sleeping with.

This. Just give her ass to throat every night. You'll be a happy man.

lol so what?

I've fucked at least 20 women sober, god knows how many others while fucked up on something, and my wife has been with "5-6" guys (which as we know is womenspeak for "multiply this number by 3").

And guess what? We have amazing sex because of it. Hell, sometimes we'll even bring in other girls just to add to the fun. Stop being so fucking insecure and get your head on straight, faggot. It's just sex.

MY KEYBOARD IS FUCKED. CAPS STUCK ON NEW ONE COMING IN THE MAIL IN 2 DAYS.
BTW NO U ROASTIE

dang son, you been pre-cucked

What's the best advice for finding another girl that's down.

holy fuck lol, my wife was with 1 guy before me.

and it's was more when she was a kid, said she never had sex with him.

cuck

So she had 28 dudes that informed her of what she liked and what she didn’t, and with that refined knowledge, she chose you. That’s a hell of an affirmation of love dude.

How does not wanting to trust someone with obvious commitment issues make someone wrong. To me, it seems like he's just trying to look out for himself

O shit my condolences

Doesn't mean anything. The other 28 might have discarded her and he was the first that didn't.

KEK

Eight? In what universe? I lost count of my partners by the time I was 25. I'm 40 now and rarely get laid, and I'm still well over 100. I would imagine most of my dates have about the same.

Stop being so stodgy. I've met girls in Cambodia that had more sexual partners than me in my 30's, and they were 9 years old. It's whatever this year is. Get with the times.

This, OP. Go find the nastiest ho you can and give her a big, fat diamond.

>she chose you

the women aren't supposed to choose, they are supposed to be chosen.

oh shit my autism detector is off the charts, i'm gonna stop and admire this

And when she says 28 it's probably more like 68.

What's it like having Herpes, Hepatitis, HPV, and HIV?

Pic related, this is what a piece of lead looks like after taking the ten thousand loads like your wife did.

Your wife has taken over a 12' of dick.

i'm thankful that we still have anons like you. please don't turn out to be some pedo

>That’s a hell of an affirmation of love dude.

Nah. She decided to settle for the guy with stability and a low risk of cheating. Don't ever think they love you.

>significally

yeah we cant all marry a 9 year old, Samir.

Your calculations are off my friend.

We are talking about a possible 34 feet a cock here.

Enough cock to easily climb a three story building.

It's almost always the "party girls", user. They're rarely wife/longterm material and usually have a fuckton of baggage, but they're usually down for all kinds of shit. I've been getting mine into shit where we'll be in the middle of a threesome and she'll just sit back and get off watching me pound some other girl. She has a fuckload of fetishes though so your mileage may vary.

lol what are you even talking about? Having multiple partners doesn't have shit to do with commitment issues, it's just sexual freedom. It's not that serious. Think of all the people in functional, happy, committed marriages who probably did all kinds of freaky promiscuous shit back in the "hippie" days. They won't talk about it now because having that many partners is "taboo" to moralfags and incels who want their "perfect virgin waifu", but they almost all got down like that, Sup Forumsro.

tell us how she hurt you

Sup Forums needs an /incel/ board.

Christ you fucks are autistic

My wife was also a virgin when we met. You faggots are one bad breakup away from MGTOW and foreveralone.jpg.

don't be so desperate, fishing for tards is not cool, find a real girl

lmfao please enlighten us more, redpill god

Good observation. Have a (you).

Remember the next time you see a plane, a but or a train...

...that's about the size of people that has been inside your wifes body.

30 lbs. worth of meat...all COCK. She could never get enough.

This is the best response..

I was fourth man for my wife.
She was up to 18 when we married 3 years later.
Now 5 years after we got married she is up to 82.
Hopefully she gets to 100 this year

She's probably a lot better at sex because of it, lucky you

Not a pedo or a pedo sympathizer. 'Non practicing pedophile' just means a pedo that aint been caught fuckin a kid yet. I'm not really a fan of the death penalty, but I can certainly get behind deportation, and for pedos I say it's just fine to deport fhem to the middle of the ocean on a plankwood raft.

28 people aren't that bad, its only 3 football teams who have had their way with your wife.

>one cuck to another cuck
come on opmake it a competition

It certainly does show commitment issues. Would you hire someone that had at least 28 jobs?

Roastie pls go

I have a girl I'm looking for a second.

>she had commitment issues
Yeah, I'm sure she married each of the guys that she banged before letting them get balls deep in her, but then her fear of commitment kicked in and she had to divorce them. It's surely just a matter of time before her Commitmentitis flares up again and she is splitsville.
Think before you speak goddammit.

I chose my wife because she' was attractive, white and slightly thick..

I"m not a retard and every empathetic so we get a long fine.

Wow, actual good advice on Sup Forums never thought I'd see the day

Thanks for answering the question. Her attitude toward noncommittal sex isn't scary at all. Also, stay cucked