Whats the most illegal thing a person can do with $1?

Whats the most illegal thing a person can do with $1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBDMB902VBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy pencils and stab a cop with one

Destroy it, since it is a federal offense

Draw a swastika on it... Defacing the bill+ hate crime etc.

Anyways that's my thoughts

Fuck OP this is now a dubs thread

buy a candy and put it infront of a bush at a primary school and start jerking off in the bush and run out whenver the kids comes to pick it up

This, or copy it. Now you have the secret service on your ass.

carefully sandpaper the sides down so they are super sharp, walk up to a baby in a pushchair and slit it's throat and drink upon it's flowing blood of goodness.

Burn it.

Check em

the most illegal thing you can do with a $1 bill is to give it to someone else to put in a bank for you and then for them to give you 75 cents in return. The reason being that this simple act could be construed as money laundering. If you dont believe me research what the law says about money laundering

me again
here is what the law says about money laundering

The Money Laundering Control Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-570) is a United States Act of Congress that made money laundering a federal crime. It was passed in 1986. It consists of two sections, 18 U.S.C. § 1956 and 18 U.S.C. § 1957. It for the first time in the United States criminalized money laundering. Section 1956 prohibits individuals from engaging in a financial transaction with proceeds that were generated from certain specific crimes, known as “specified unlawful activities” (SUAs). Additionally, the law requires that an individual specifically intend in making the transaction to conceal the source, ownership or control of the funds. There is no minimum threshold of money, nor is there the requirement that the transaction succeed in actually disguising the money. Moreover, a “financial transaction” has been broadly defined, and need not involve a financial institution, or even a business. Merely passing money from one person to another, so long as it is done with the intent to disguise the source,

Commit every crime possible with the bill in their pocket.

snort coke

Not pay taxes on it

I dont think you need to pay tax on a dollar

>youtube.com/watch?v=hBDMB902VBo

infant diaphragm (used)

pay for a really butt ugly toothless crackhead whore to suck you dry for a dollar

Then you've never been to the US

Mfw this is punished worse than this in America.

Possess said dollar, it’s not backed by anything but empty promises so really it is fraud, which is illegal.

I can get that for dq coupons

pay another man to kill me

Snort cocaine off a hookers ass in the back of a cop car

Make counterfeit copies that is the most illegal thing you could do with it

1.buy a candy
2.offer it to a child in return for him coming to your house
3.????
4. lifetime prison

A man's gotta eat

If you shred it you could make a knife with glue.

Then you could stab a mother that has triplets as she is driving, so the car would them go into a crowd of Muslins, which cause their bombs to go off, and then it will anger American folks they will join as soldier to rid the world of Muslins in a never ending war that will result in the end of life on the planet because of nuclear winter. Our planet would then spin out of orbit heading directly towards a planet of harmless aliens, and then combined they will tumble into a planet of intelligent highly advanced gray aliens.

The cycle then...has just begun...

Check’em

Fund Islamic terrorism

Buy an assault rifle and shoot someone I guess.