So why haven't you seen Black Panther yet, user?

So why haven't you seen Black Panther yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/i_am_slush/user-i-hate-fucking-niggers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't like superhero movies.

I have 3 young kids and I watch Scooby Doo instead

I don't much care for spike lees work.

Because fuck cinemas. I'm waiting for the webdl

Most marvel movies are pretty meh.

racist
>760873924
racist
>760873955
racist

haven't had the time yet, planning on seeing it soon, as well as some other nice movies.

1. Don't really give a shit about black panther as a character

2. The niggers had to make it all about race and it's not worth getting shot at the theater

>"This movie is OUR movie, stay home whitey"
>"You're a racist if you don't go see black panther"

There's no fucking winning with that movie so I just ignore it's existence.

Politics, as usual.

Because every superhero movie since The Dark Knight has been complete and utter shit.

No paying a 100+ dollars to go to see this movie is not worth it when I can chill and watch scooby doo Instead

I don't really like niggers.

mfw you'll never see black panther at a proper futuristic theater in Wakanda lls smh hahaha stupid white boi

You didn't have any problem making 100's of dollars on the backs of BLACK slaves but now it's too much of an inconvenience to pay your due reparations? Pathetic witeboi. Enjoy watching your kids grow up to worship black cock. Your bois will become sissy cock shiners for a superior black master in wakanda and your girls will bear superior black children ahahaha lls shm kill whitey

I HAVE

I am racist against super heroes. Fuck them.

would you answer the call?

I don't like going to the cinema during flu season. Plus I don't like niggers in general either. So it's a double whammy no for me.

I was going to. Thought I ended up at the zoo. What a waste of money.

Not really they are pumping black boys and black girls full of vaccines and GMOs, they will stifle their population here in the US at 14% till the sun explodes. So they will deal with them like they do with a scared or hurt animal, call the police so they can kill it or pick it up.

God dammit Jamal, you missed two piles of dog shit in my backyard yesterday. Get you black ass back over here and pick them up or you're fired.

For the exact same reason that I haven't voted for Hillary.

Because I want to be able to hear the movie.

You’re not 18?

capeshit is capeshit

Also because I didn't pay to see Planet of the Apes.

cause black panter is a lowgrade pleb character, overall uninteresting and shitty backstory

Because I don't watch comic book movies.

Isn't marvel movies for kids?

KEK

because the last super hero movie i watched was iron man 3.

kek got eem

>vaccines

Waukanda is built entirely out of stolen hubcaps, catalytic converters and little kids bikes.

The most precious metals in the world.

Im racist like my father before me

There's no reason to. Saw it, it was shit. Got exactly what I expected. 3/10 would not recommend

I’m hanging with the Ghost Shark; busy, busy.

>giving disney/marvel another cent after five years of Micheal Bay level shit.

>even wasting the time to torrent this disney/marvel shit.

fuck off

>it's not worth getting shot at the theater
how many whites have been shot by niggers at Black Panther showings, so far? It must be a lot.

bit strapped for cash, and movie tickets are expensive. I am not paying twelve fucking dollars to sit in an uncomfortable chair for two hours, in a theater full of rowdy ass kids, idiots talking loud ass hell on their cellphones, the whole room smells weird, the floor is sticky, and to top it all off, paying 15$ for a medium soda and popcorn!
I will wait for a bluray, where I can watch it whenever I want, on my own couch, in my own home, with whatever snacks and drinks I want. and if i have to take a piss i can pause it and come back to it!
so there, that is why I haven't seen Black Panther yet.

Can't find it online yet with semi good quality.

NIGGER LA LA LAND

no shit!!!

Oh wait....it's zero point zero.

Im white. Im not allowed to.

More slaves currently exist in Africa than there ever were in the U.S.

m.soundcloud.com/i_am_slush/user-i-hate-fucking-niggers

I wouldn't pay to seee that shit.
I might watch a few minutes on Kodi

last movie i went and saw was war for the planet of the apes and after that i said fuck hollywood because of all the bs they try and push on movies or they cant make up thier mind on the script or directing? i enjoyed movies as a kid in the 80s but now a days it just isnt the same