I don't know whats true. No one knows whats true...

>I don't know whats true. No one knows whats true. We all just know shit that we've been told! Theres nothing we know that we havent just taken someones word for it. Is the earth flat? I don't fucking no! They don't know that. One side is just arguing with another side about stuff they've both been told and took their word for it!

Anyone else think Joe Rogan actually brings up some good points?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pbRNSMkDDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Joe Rogan is a pseudointellectual gorilla man. i give him points for trying though.

Was News Radio kino? Its a little before my time of sitting around watching tv all day.

youtu.be/2pbRNSMkDDc

>joe knows the truth about hillary
>joe will vote trump or gary

You seem a little dense OP or just naive, he mocks earthflatlers not give them the benefit of the doubt

I'm ashamed to say i listened to the entire 3-hour interview with Dab Blizerian.

I really like the JRE, Joey Diaz is godtier guest.

I give him points for acknowledging it himself.

YES

and Joe is really good on it.

I would if I had the patience, the idea that these are "men" let alone are in the public eye fascinates me in a almost prurient way. I'm obsessed with mediocrity.

JOE?

lmao, will they ever learn?

>Dude everything is subjective lmao

Why even open your mouth if that's all you're going to say.

Manlets in shape is funny because it's so incredibly easy for them and you know it comes from their insecurity in being a shrimp

He used to bang that one girl Jerri from Survivor before she was on there.

>posted the manlet

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
[YouTube] Fear Factor - Theme Music (embed) YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
>FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE LMAO

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
- Joe Rogan, 2015

BRIAN REDBAN – YOU ARE LITERALLY A PARASITE, I OWN YOU, YOUR SOUL, YOU ARENT A PERSON ANYMORE, JUST A DEFORMED CLINGING MANIFESTATION OF MY GREATNESS (brought to you by ONNIT™)
I BROUGHT YOU INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY – AND NOW I’M TAKING YOU OUT (sponsored by Ting™) [YouTube] redban btfo (embed)

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>psuedointellectual

The irony is that the only people who use that "word" are sophmoric pedants.

>THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT

gets me every time

Did he seriously fucking say that? Good fucking god, why do people listen to this moron? Is it just to laugh at him spouting complete nonsense?

That guy had some entertaining stories of excess though

It was honestly a good interview, sans the part where Blizerian talks about how he made his fortune himself from scratch (which is total bullshit), but aside from that, dude's pretty centered and mature now (who'd knew).

Rogan also fucks it up by bringing in his shitty anecdotes and even Blizerian sounds bored listening to them.

But i'd still recommend listening to it.

I'm 5'11 actually

>Is the earth flat? I don't fucking no! They don't know that. One side is just arguing with another side about stuff they've both been told and took their word for it!

Did he actually say this? Please don't tell me he did.

Thanks /fit/

yeah i dont get the hate. the worst ive heard is that he apparently lies about how he got rich. dont give a shit.

I will never get tired of this

>He is under 6'5"

ROCKET
FUEL
MALT
LIQUOR
DAAAAAAAAAAYUM

Both Newsradio and Simpsons went to shit after Phil Hartman died, you figure

Good job refuting the points made there man, no, great job actually.

Only jelly little shits hating on his lifestyle. Dude does his thing and doesn't bother anyone.

>spelling both words wro-

hey I see what you did there

babby finally read Nietzche's wiki page.

There are seven billion truths on Planet Earth.

I don't think people actually care, they just point out that he's a rich daddies boy.

If that 7 billion includes niggers you might as well add in all the other animals' perspective too

>fit person performing impressive feat of strength
>internet shits on them
why?

HAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS

If you're under 7'1'' there's not really a point in living.

Lmao hello Iron Man

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED
kills me everytime lol

its true but think about it, if joe rogan never existed we'd never have joe rogan to make fun of. im so glad he exists.