twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretending to be misogynistic was never funny

Damn OP BTFO all women comedians worldwide with his youtube link

We aren't pretending

>pretending

GTFO butthurt rostie your kind belongs on >>>/tumblr/

>amy-schumer-49.jpg

More like if-amy-schumer-lost-49-lbs.jpg

How is stating facts misogynistic? Women have never been, and will never be funny

>>>/tumblr/

Yeah, she's not funny at all. That's why she has a New York Times bestselling humor book.

The Jew York Times list doesn't mean shit

Even the jokes she steals from other comedians aren't funny.

I know, right? Like can't these kids get over it allready? it's 2016

Guys it's the current year. Women are funny get over it. Colonize Mars.

STFU with your CURRENT YEAR

>2 kikes 1 dyke
oh I am dying of laughter already

you literally mad

Some women are funny. Gilda Radner is funny, Lily Tomlin is funny, Carol Cleveland is funny. Amy Schumer isn't.

Girls are funny too. It's just that Amy Schumer isn't.

>pretending

Lena Dunham is possibly the most unfunny "comedienne" I have ever seen. I hope Trump wins so she will fuck off to Canada

>I hope Trump wins so she will fuck off to Canada
Pls no, we don't want her.

>i was like making out with a friend of mine and i was like so much making out than i ended up making out with a friend of my friend
>HAHAHAHAHAH

wtf?

Typical female """"""""'humour""""""'''"""
Lena Dunham is an abomination tbqhwyfam

Broad City is pretty funny

It was funny up until Season 3 when they put Hillary in that episode because MUH GIRL POWER. T b h I had to stop watching after that, it was too awful. Ilana a cute tho

only one women there is funny

Try killing yourself. That will end it for you. Being that guy who overuses the word meme is a good indication your social alienation has reached a point of no return in which its time to end it all.

Cut parallel to the veins.

Please calm down, Hothead. It isn't good for your blood pressure

Who? literally

amy-schumer-49-lbs-ago.jpg

women were a mistake desu

5 minutes in and this human sludge Duhnam already talks about her nude scenes and muh vagoona
I'm outta here

kill all women

Funniest thing about this is the fact that the two hosts appear to have swapped gender

Amy Schumer is not funny, true. And she now looks like Ms. Piggy had a stroke, but judging by that picture, I'd fuck her "VAGINA", iykwim.

>he thinks we are pretending

Schumer's show is a bit funny but her stand up is horrendes.

>put a bunch of America's biggest (?) comediennes together in a roundtable for a fun (?) conversation
>imediately the discussion starts devolving into virtue signaling about sexism, racism and other bullshit
>from time to time one of them tries to crack a joke that isn't funny and everyone else just laughs out of politeness
>comment section is full of teenage girls using profile pictures with the instagram dog filter posting "literally" and "YAAAAS queen slay slay queen queen"

Women were a mistake

>that youtube image just opening the embed

EHEAHGHAHGHGHHGGGG

>YAAAAS

this one is the worst. i cant even read youtube comments because a bunch of goofy cunts spamming emojis and infuriating me

i take solace knowing im abitter virgin and dont give a shit about women

What a bunch of horrible people.

Man I really hope she forces me into a self-defense situation sometime so I can kick her head into pulp like a rotten melon

>>girls are funny too, get over it!
>I want this meme to end
>
>youtu.be/ETKNKbi3KhY
How is lena Dunham still a celebrity? Like wtf does she have to do to be considered the abomination and unfavourable to be around that she is?

You forgot to mention that they're also smart

DUDE
SHOES
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=ixt9ApnY5qQ&feature=youtu.be

Before Feminism/PC got populair, Schumer was funny!

>using this old worned out video of some no name bitch instead of all the famous no talent having hoes
Cmon, son.

xD

You like her joke about mexicans and how they rape her too?
DUDE
SEX
LMAO

>all asians look the same
Lmao, I'm dying. Lowest hanging fruit there are. Got some other tweets about a German friend of her and how he's a nazi? Just imagining this 'joke' has me laughing on the floor

*Upvote* :V)

Ok that was actually pretty funny

>think a female comedian is funny
>see her do improv
>realize she was only funny because her material was written by a man

I think the female feminist comedians are less annoying then all the shitty "WIMYN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT" memes.

>Something Lena Hambone related.
>Not intensely downvoted

Fucking jews.

Jesus, how many computer processors did they burn through doing that titanic amount of Photoshop?

Amazing ww2 joke. Does she have some material about irish and potatoes too? Maybe how city people are mean or how airplane food is. Man, she is a fountain of originality, wit and creativity. Can't see why she constantly steals jokes from other people.

bought by other degenerate womenz who like jokes about dick, menstration, black dick, muh wage gap, dating problems with men, and oh yes big black dick

fuck she's a comedian? not kidding i genuinely had no clue, thought she was just one of those critics with a made up title or something equally as irrelevant

haha shoes! lol

Funny women do exist, but they happen to be the ones that work on their material instead of trying to convince people that girls are funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=lH8RICyLjDg

>all these prim and proper british men forced to pretend to laugh at Amy's """""jokes""""

Michael Caine looks so disgusted

alt-lefters arent funny, theyre ultra cringe.

hopefully God emperor trump will have a comedy segment on his new tv network with some actual funny comediennes

i love the double standard these women always show

i fucking hate them so much reeeeeeee

everything has to be on 'their terms'

It's not that girls can't be funny, it's that most women are so entitled to being funny that they think they should be called funny without actually bothering to be funny in the first place. They skip the whole "being funny" step.

It's just like every other facet of feminism: most women want equality so bad they don't bother earning it, they take just demand it.

This, women can only do anything with mens help.

>women want equality

>BBC took it down and someone else reuploaded it

I MEAN COME ON

M
E
A
N

C
O
M
E

O
N

Damn. Amy Schumer look like THAT?

>we want equality, we're just as good as men
>brb. taking six months maternity leave with pay.
>don't forget you can't fire us even though we're not doing any actual work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

Both of you guys made my goddamn night. I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

I wanna gang bang Amy with all my Sup Forums bros.

I'll pass.

ikr?! I thought she was a blogger or something.

which end do you want me on bro

Ilana's thighs > HRC.

There are plenty of funny women out there, it's just that the casual media focuses on the wrong ones. It's a sad world when Amy Schumer is lauded as some comedy genius while Maria Bamford puts out something fucking weird and funny and gets passed over.

>brb. taking six months maternity leave with pay

6 months later
>whoops! I'm pregnant again, see ya!

HAHAH COMEDY GOLD LMAO

>this is what millennial c.ucks consider '''''humour'''''

>you either have to either pretend all women or funny or you must believe all women are incapable of being funny because it contests your male superiority complex

>not being a radical centrist and recognizing that only a handful of women are funny, as only a handful of men are