Ok ok ok I'm gonna start this off with a very controversial thought. Why can emotions exist in the first place...

Ok ok ok I'm gonna start this off with a very controversial thought. Why can emotions exist in the first place, I understand it is a very complex mixture of atoms and energy, but why does that particular system lead to certain emotions, it seems like emotions are almost a law of the universe. What I mean by that is if certain atoms connect in certain ways it leads to certain emotions. But the connections required to make certain emotions are arbitrary, as in they have no relation ship to the actaul emotions. Ya feel? Idk I'm confused please enlighten me.

how do the atoms connecting have no relationship to the emotion they create??? they are the emotion

fuck off ur just sad and trying to hide it with this long ass post

Ok I get you, but why is it possible that the emotion can exist in the first place?

I love you baby your gonna be okay.

How else would you describe it please I wanna know.

Emotions exist so we can survive changes in the environment and reproduce.

its pretty much okay to have emotions, emotions are feelings, feelings are the results of nerves...nerves are stored in fat cells for protection, the more fat you have the more feels you have, which is why there a different types of feelings for different types of bodies, the fatter you are the more sensitive to being fat you are...for instance, but if you had lady lumps versus fatlove handles, people 'sense' through their emotions and conversely have feelings about it, so its good to have lady lumps but its bad to have love handles, that makes you a fat fuck versus a Phat ass white girl per sae, so when you are nervous or heavily become nervous, its your fat cells trying to compensate for the body awareness of potential fat fuck alert, self preservation habits kick in and fight or flight usually occurs, that is why fat people move in herds...

Ok I get what your saying, but isn't it odd that all those nerves and what not can create an emotion, do emotions not seem illogical to you. Despite that there is a system that creates our emotion isn't it odd that our emotions have the potential to be created in the first place.

Emotions and consciousness are emergent properties, trying to explain them is nearly impossible as a result

You look like a future school shooter, reported this thread to fbi.

Dog I look innocent is fuck get the fuck outta here with that shit.

I love you so much for being smarter than me.

Is this you in the pic OP?

But fur real talk to me more , you seem to get what I'm saying and I haven't found many who have understood

Yessir

Instead of worrying about feelings you should worry about that receding hairline soyboy

Haha I had a bad haircut, why don't you post a pic? I'd love to compare.

sure I am just a simple negro.

that is pointing out how much soy you consume

Damnit you good looking fuck you. I thought you would be a neckbeard.

At least your still on 4 chan so you gotta be kinda fucked up.

thank you.
also do not worry about your bad haircut you are still white my nig and you got pretty eyes
yeah I fuck traps and I like feet and scat

That's gotta be hard being a sexual deviant when your black, it's hard for white people and we're progressive as fuck. But hey it ain't your fault your into stuff people consider weird. It's just chance.

how can mirrors be real then? if we decide whats rael cus we can see them then who is the mirror? the wall behind it? you? the reflection? the light? how do you identify a mirror? becaause of its reflection? what about a dark room? then mirrors dont exist

I kinda hate you, like if I was hitler, You would be my Jews.

why would you post your face online
why would you admit to liking traps, feet and scat
why would you call yourself a negro
you are either autistic or not you

Are you circumcised?

wtf
are you autistic? I dont mean it as an insult, im diagnosed retard so..

What lol, you can clearly tell I'm white. That wasn't me, also reverse image search my face and you won't find shit.

Yessir

I just do not tell my friends or family about it
I have no facebook
no twitter really nothing for people to dox me
so I could care less

No I just like to hurt people's feelings. I think. I hope lol.

Same here that's why I'm posting my face.

Jesus, dude. You learn all this shit in Psych 101.

Are you glad for it? And were you also left with a thin brownish ring as a result?

Ryan?

you wont offend anyone on Sup Forums that way
youll come off as retarded and autistic and people will let you know, like me
you should lurk some more before you post. see how things work here, you get the hang of it pretty fast

honestly you really do not need most social medias and the ones I use I do not even post my face on.

I did send Kylie Jenner a pic of my dick on snapchat before but that is about it

I really don't care about how people post I just wanna learn more about reality, I can go into self conscious mode but the whole reason I post on Sup Forums is because I can say what I think and feel with no filter.

Yes and no, I have a weird face so I figured posting a pic of it would get more Attention but I really care about the discussion:

I took psych 101 no one taught me this I had to think of it on my own.

do whatever you want then, its better that way
so you wont become a mindless Sup Forumstard

everything you think represents Sup Forums is dumb kids taking memes seriously, like racism and trump

Who is Ryan?

its dumb tho. its easily disproven and kinda cringy

Then in which state were you snipped?

who isnt

Elaborate please, make me cringe.

Emotion is your conciseness realizing its subconscious instinct. Emotions come from gene memory. there is a reason for every emotion you feel you just have to decipher what your subconscious is trying to tell you

sure
we all agree emotions exist, its an experience we all share (people experience it differently but thats not my point). what makes emotions happen? who the fuck knows, I dont. I dont think atoms and energy have much to do with it (or at least as much as everything else, like consciousness, memories, whatever)

>but why does that particular system lead to certain emotions
what the fuck? that system doesnt do shit. evolution made (wich works thanks to atoms) lead to emotions. atoms have always existed (probably, idk), evolution converted them into people and animals and shit.

>it seems like emotions are almost a law of the universe. What I mean by that is if certain atoms connect in certain ways it leads to certain emotions
that applies to everything, whenever something in the universe happens, atoms are involved. so everything is the law of the universe

>But the connections required to make certain emotions are arbitrary, as in they have no relation ship to the actaul emotions
they do, thats why we know how emotions feel when they happen. if the same thing happens twice then then it happened twice
you dont understand how we can be conscious, walking, feeling people made out of atom and thats all.

think about it this way

emotions-brain-cells-molecules-atoms
cats-cells-molecules-atoms
poop-molecules-atoms
rocks-molecules-atoms

your reasoning is shit

*evolution (wich works thanks to atoms) leads to emotions

emotions are a result of a combination and amount of chemicals like dopamine and seratonin which help you socialize with other humans
if you didn't have that, you wouldnt fear death or have any sexual feelings, which inhibits your survival and your ability to carry your genes.
emotions also trigger things like adrenaline to keep you alive in dire situations

because emotions are constructs of chemistry and mean absolutely nothing objectively. but don't think that way in your normal life because people will think you're a psychopath.

Are you sure you don't have a thin brownish or tan line running around your shaft, possibly separating two color shades?

I did it once when I was a kid, it's part of being in a community

you did what?

you know, when you first find the site during high school and posting a pic in a rate me thread or some stupid shit like that

Plox answer OPPPP

oh
I did it once in a r8 me thread, everyone was mean but fair
that day I found out I had a weak chin

>certain atoms connect in certain ways it leads to certain emotions.

If i were you i would research some lectures on neuroscience before trying to talk about something you have a really limited understanding of. And also stop taking SSRI's

Also op send me a picture of your dick on Kik and I'll talk to you about this more

I was very impressed for two seconds, than I realized your not smart as much as everybody on 4 chan takes ssri's but this isn't about anything regarding atoms it's about the philosophy or rather the fact that regardless of any physical systems including nuerons emotions are still odd and if you don't see that or rather you don't see why I would think that, I have nothing to say to you. You have to understand I've ran into a lot of confident people that have not had your belief.

>trying to internalize this hard
>you must be 18 to post here

If so desperate I might lol

What's plox mean idk.

chromex420

>i am a simple negro
Dont reject that white culture that comes from your cuck of a mom

Try harder and I'm old enough to drink hence this post.

>And also stop taking SSRI's
this so much
ssri's are shit, they barely work
everyone depressed or not should try microdosing

im waiting for a reply op wtf

Why don't people who take such an arrogance stance elaborate? Maybe because they can't?

Psilocybin?

what are you talking about?
my mother is 100% Caribbean
and my father was a rare breed of white called Aryan German (Hitler would have been proud)

but he died awhile ago from being shot in war

there was no cuckery involved just love.
now clean up your room and go outside Jeremy you been indoors to long you need some fresh air

Yea really. All I () said was OP has a limited understanding which it appears to be factually true.

Also OP I'm waiting for you to add me on kik.

>autism detected

We'll I have realize emotion are an emerging property for a long time but no one has auctually told me what an emerging property is, it's difficult to make up ideas like that on your own. Ask Plato, he though alligators and logs were that same species.

lol Feel like you say any op who has a relatively popular thread is autistic, I could be wrong.

Plz answer this

fun fact Sup Forums is formatted for people with autism

This should be a banner

>popularity=shitposting
I could be wrong

What's your kik you desperate slut

Popularity does not equal autism, so thank you kind sir.

Alright well fuck you OP. Youre an autsitic fucking retard and you live in your own reality and i dont give a fuck about this anymore. You have a limted understanding of this subject and are trying to make connections based on only knowing a dew pices of how the human brain functions and you think by being vauge you’ve come across some fucking profound thought. This is like babbys first philosophical thought and you should be embarrassed. And I had all the answers you wanted, all you had to do was send me an anonymous picture of your dick.

Is it really, for the second time in this thread I'm gonna use this word, please elaborate

yes

I would fuck like 5 dudes in that pic

Wow, I'm sorry lol, you seem very angry, you can have a picture of my dick if you explain why I am a philosophy freshman.

The human mind is like a machine in many ways. If you supply it with values that are not concrete it will either make up something like a search engine that doesn't recognize what you typed in or it will error out and cause irrational responses. Both are pretty bad for making good decisions. Bottom line, it is a chemical imbalance that has no real definition so you just get a feel of approximation.

Good shit I agree.

>I'm gonna use this word
>please elaborate

this proves Sup Forums is for people with autism

then you have down syndrome

Elaborate you fuck!!!!!!!

ouch
you sir have hurt my feelings
I didnt want to do this but here it goes, no u

You reasoning is shit, regardless of the physical connections connected to emotions emotions are created by physical structures, why is it possible that emtotions are created by certain physical structures. Because it's a law of the universe, if matter and energy our organized In a certain way certain emotions are created. Why is that ? There is no reason. Ya arrogant twat.

I get that it's hard to think you might have autism but I'd suggest a therapist not Sup Forums.

You still here OP?

>why is it possible that emtotions are created by certain physical structures.
idk, maybe its what nerves do when they connect in a specific combination

>Because it's a law of the universe
oh nvm, that explains it

>if matter and energy our organized In a certain way certain emotions are created. Why is that ?
because they organized in nerve cells and thats what they do

>There is no reason. Ya arrogant twat.
I might be arrogant but because I can, you are arrogant and stupid