How cringe will the dialogue of their first encounter be?

How cringe will the dialogue of their first encounter be?

How badly will D&D butcher this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZJqMPSDh0&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's already all butchered anyway.

They say you Starks are all made of ice. Do you know what happens to ice when it goes up against fire? *smug look*

100% chance they'll say "Us coming together is like a song.. of ice and fire

No, the cringe will be the YouTube reaction videos

uh, you're hired

You forgot the guitar riff that always plays when she does something "cool"

It melts a bit and puts the fire out?

There's definitely going to be a fire/ice pun somewhere
100%

Dany will also make some kind oblique reference to how Jon reminds her of her brother Raegar

what a sexist thing to say

Tyrion: then I guess you could call me a song of tits and wine

*hold for laughter and applause*

Oh dear God, as long as they fuck, imdont care what they say. I need my Dany-Jon sex fapping session.Iv been waiting for years to fap to them fucking. I dc even if its an awkwardly shot scene where she barely shows any skin, I will cum GALLONS when tney finally fuck

unfortunately this probably isn't too far off.

Kek.

They won't because it'll undermine her "bad ass ruler who don't need no man"

>you fooking bitch winter is coming why would i be scared of fire fucking give me all the flame you've got so we can beat the ice demons you sow

I didn't know we had D&D writers on Sup Forums

>Camera stops focusing on dany and jon
>See Littlefinger sitting in the background sharpening a knife

>Dr. Ice, I'm Fire

>Arya teleports behind him
>Psssh, nothing personal

>not in his power stance

Tyrion doesn't objectify women anymore. He's much more respectful of women and their abilities now.

Fucking hell....

I guarantee he'll say something like "Don't doubt her. She's the greatest ruler I've ever seen or even read about. And you know... I read a lot of books"

>Man: "What is your preferred gender pronoun?"
>Woman: "Stop lookraping me cishet slime, I am a strong woman of colour who don't need no man!"
>Man: (to Director) "How many episodes am I still contracted for? Is the Walking Dead hiring instead? I'd even work for free."

HIRED

I guarantee you that any lord that opposes Dany's invasion will be made to look misogynistic or otherwise totally evil

Like Lord Babykiller or Lord Beats His Wife will be the only ones opposing her
There won't be rational people against her

>Game of Reddit

who cares, grrrrm has outed himself as a faggot liberal sjw cuck

this show is sjw propaganda

>Scenes consisting of only Kelly "Eyebrows" C and Jon "2 expressions" Snow
>D&D writing

Probably gonna be great!

You just KNOW!

I caved in and started watching this yesterday. Ned Stark killed his daughter's dog at the end of episode 2.

Holy shit, no wonder this show is loved by Reddit. That scene is almost as redditry as the scene in house of cards when the Kevin Spacy chokes the dog to death because "he has no use for useless things".

wow

JON: Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.
DANY: k
JON: Sorry it was my friend texting you haha
DANY: I'm CIA
JON: Im a big guy for you

>"You now command the White Walkers, and I the Dragons. We shall join forces."
*looks into camera*
>"Truly, this is a song of ice and fire."

the entire plot has been leaked btw. the fuck near the end of episode 7

Jon meets Dany at E03.He is summoned by Dany,who wants him to bend the knee,but he refuses.Eventually,with the help of Tyrion,he swears fealty in exchange her help in the war against the WW.Gradually they grow to admire each other and they have sex at the end of episode 7.They will be together for most of the season.
Sansa realises she's being played by LF(he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran.LF won't survive this.Arya will be the executioner.
Both Sansa and Arya will survive.
Arya has become a "killing machine". First thing she does this season is kill all the remaining Frey sons. After that she heads towards Winterfell and she encounters Nymeria. She arrives at WF at E04.
Dorne will be out of the way in the first couple of episodes.

not if she pegs him and calls him a fuccboi bitch

>"I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons."
>Jon smirks. "Not to me."
>Swords are drawn.
>Davos looks nervously around, like whaddayadoin lad?
>Dany scowls. "You dare defy a Queen."
>Grinning, Jon raises his arms and shrugs. "No, m'lady. I wouldn't dare to defy me own Aunt."

They could've made daenerys an interesting anti hero or villain but D&D/GRRM are hacks and Emilia Clarke doesn't have the acting skills. It's a shame really. Got had a lot of potential

The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.
Jon won't find out his true parentage this season. Bran and Sam will piece it together though.
Dany is going to Dragonstone first. This will happen at the end of E01.
I didn't exactly get that, but it seems that the procedure of bringing the wall down will be a big part of the season.
Viserion will die at the Night's King hand and be reborn as his mount.
Jon's real name is Aegon. He doesn't want people to know that he was resurrected. So he stops Davos from telling Dany.
Gendry is at KL making weapons. Davos makes a joke about him "still rowing" when he sees him.
Olenna aknowledges that she was behind Joffrey's assassination.
Varys doesn't want the throne. He's genuinely acting out of a desire to have a king or queen rule that will look out for the interests of the people of Westeros rather than just their own
Beric Dondarrion will be killed by the WW
Benjen will make a cameo
The "Northern girl" will be Alys Karstark.
We'll get a flashback from Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding.
Jorah won't have any scenes at Essos next season. He will be cured at Oldtown by Sam. He reunites with Dany by E05.
Bran will cross the Wall during E01.He will arrive at WF by E03.
The Lannisters take on the Martells and the Tyrells pretty easily during the first couple of episodes. Jaime turns out to be a great commander. It seems that Dany and co have an unsuccessful siege of KL.
Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound,Beric,Thoros and Tormund to capture one. They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process. They bring the undead to KL(they have a temporary truce with the Lannisters) and they show him to Cersei at the Dragonpit. She loses her shit. She agrees to unite their armies against the WW.But at the last moment,she betrays them and doesn't send troops,so that the WW will thin out their forces. Jaime is mad and leaves her He rides North to join the army

early season game of thrones is actually okay though

and i think you might not have been paying attention if you think those two scenes are anything like.

I'm pretty sure that Dany will be more villainous in the books.
Her shitting scenes in the last book was all about remember that she was a Targaryen and Targaryen's rule by fire and blood.

But D&D are hacks and won't make her a villain

if you think that's bad I don't know how you'll be able to handle all the edgy sadistic bullshit to come

I want this to be real for the funposting

"You're pretty short for a northerner".

>khalisi this some nasty ass dialogue i hate you so much but the dragon game ridiculous

kek

>Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound,Beric,Thoros and Tormund to capture one.
I somewhat hope this is real.

D&D GET OUT

Sup Forums should try writing an episode of Game of Thrones, everybody here already has a knack for D&D's powerful dialogue

I sure hope Jon proves himself impervious to the usual vague threats routine.

Season 1-4 is great, no issues there.

Season 5 sucked and season 6 was liquid diarrhea

where would I look to read how bad it is

If jon the manlet king fucks my dragonfu I will drop this show

cya fuckin nerd

>Unironically liking dany

Just end yourself right now

He never outed himself he has always been liberal.... maybe you should stop watching and reading the books

Sup Forums would make a Littlefinger-centric episode where he tries to open a new brothel in Wintefell. There would be several long, panning shots of the girls (all under 13) walking barefoot, the camera focusing on their toes and soles as they walked around and spoke to the clientele (all middle-aged fat northerners and a few Wildlings), giving exposition, or "footsposition" if you will. One rather large northerner (guest appearance by Tom Hardy) wearing a peculiar metal fixture on his face speaks to Lord Baelish asking about a one Maester Pavel, but Littlefinger brushes him off.

kill me now

make 18+ and it's fapworthy

tfw one of the few holdover performers from Season 1 when the show was worth a shit has no imaginable place in this shitty reddit soap opera future and will undoubtedly be killed in the most epik Buzzfeed headline grabbing way soon

Wasn't the show's shtick was any main character can die and being different from conventional fantasy storytelling, so why are they going with the predictable fairytale bullshit. You're telling me D&D can't write anything better

>Dany will also make some kind oblique reference to how Jon reminds her of her brother Raegar
But Rhaegar died before Jon and Dany were born.

Oh...right. D&D probably think Viserys was Rhaegar because they don't remember anything they did in the early seasons.

Posting in fun thread.

Would you watch a sitcom that takes place after the end of GoT? Takes place primarily in KL, about the daily activities of King Jon Snow, Queen Dany, Hand Tyrion, Varys, LC Jaime, etc.

First episode would be about Ghost getting jealous of Rhaegal because Jon is like holy shit this dragon is badass. Dany dealing with the stresses of being queen. Tyrion and Varys plan a series of pranks against Jaime.

Are there any good actors left in the show, I mean killed them all

those costume choices are so dull

plus you know they will put a fucking grey/brown filter over it

l m f a o t b h

They lost their original costume designer in season 5 and it really shows.

>Dan: Do you know who I am?
>Jon: SOME DEAD MAAM
>cue CGIfest battle between Jon and the dragons, where his sword can deflect the fire and Tyrion throws his axe to deflect Jon's sword from killing Daario and Groovyworm but Jon wargs into the dragon and grabs their weapons and metls them then wargs out
>Jom: Youre pretty good, Khaleezy wuzzit?
>Darnyarius: I could say the same
>DOO DOO DOODOO DOODOO DOOODOOODOO DOODOODOOODOO...

This looks like a real show that you don't laugh at unlike anything I've seen in years from GoT

Season 1 was GOAT and season 3 was top tier, the rest have been rather upsetting when compared to what they could have been

Best book was A Storm of Swords followed closely by a Dance with Dragons

To be honest I rate all the books equal to each other except A Feast for Brienne

WE WILL ERADICATE THE AUTHORITY OF THE KHALEESI

>Giving the two worst actors on the show their own scene together.
Jesus christ next season is going to be horrible.

queen daenerys, I am former night's watch.
oh you don't get to bring dragons

>Finally after all this time, we have finally become, after all this time, finally, we are, A Song of Ice & Fire, literally

So what's the reason season 5/6 turned out so bad?

Show continuing to be ultra popular which makes D&D more pandery in order to maintain their status

I see your point, I agree with book 4 and as for the others the difference between them is minimal

foocking legend

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZJqMPSDh0&feature=youtu.be

Every fucking time

deviating too much from the books in earlier seasons made it harder to use smaller story aspects that helped make the books so good.

But I'd say the larger issue with seasons 5+6 were that the show ran out of book material and had to resort to their own devices. They do a decent enough job of adapting the books but I don't think they have what it takes to write their oen story and script

how could they butcher Euron man

literally kek'd

There's an apparently legit leak of most of S7:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

zombie dragon breaks wall

>zombie dragon breaks wall

BRAVO

I was actually expect Bran to break the spell when he went through

>this tbqhwy lad

He was literally perfect for the show the way they had him written into the book

How did they ever think that trying to mix two GOAT characters like Euron and Victarion would work when they are so different.

They could have managed to just use one of the two if they were worried about the logistics but c'mon why throw two chars together like that....

>Davos:
>Now, lads, this has truly become George R. R. Martins A Song Of Ice and Fire™.

Zombie dragon breaks wall has got to be the shittiest plot device for the breaking....it barely makes sense.

and normies are going to eat it up like mom's spaghetti

I don't think they particularly mixed them, Euron gives the horn the Vicky so I reckon what they've done is cut him completely.

But still, they cast some fat bitch with a retarded accent and he still has 2 fucking eyes and doesn't even drink peyote.

I will like the poetry of him fucking her Targ pussy and keeping the incest tradition alive

so in what episode will Stannis come back to save the realm?

Are you one of the female writers?

>It could have been him
>it should have been him

D&D pls go

i seriously thought this was something ygritte said

Some sort of 'King of Wolves' 'Queen of Dragons' thing IMO.

SAME THING AS EVERYTHING ELSE

>deviating too much from the books in earlier seasons made it harder to use smaller story aspects that helped make the books so good.
This is the exact perfect reason. I don't buy your other point because some episodes of the show (e.g. the recent battle scene with Jon) are great even if they have some TV dumbness to them (not like the books don't have dumb battle tactics).

By not laying the groundwork in the earlier seasons they lose so much of the structure that makes the story in the books compelling. At the same time, point-for-point the writing of the show is of a higher quality than the books. The plotting isn't.

I'm kind of a nerd xDD so randum, I play games.