Its that time of year, spee. The best weekend in motorsports
>Monaco GP
>Indy 500
>Coke 600
Racing news
>Dixon fastest, will start from pole for the Indy 500
>Fernando Alonso qualifies 5th for Indy 500
>Scott Dixon and Dario Franchitti robbed at gunpoint in Indianapolis
>Fernando Alonso could leave Renault in 2018, after Renault said they cant give him a winning car
>New NASCAR schedule features a Charlotte Road course race at Charlotte Motorspeedway(Roval) in the Chase (pic related), Indy 500 to end chase cutoff, Las Vegas and Richmond both get races in the Chase
>World of Motorsports mourns the death of MotoGP legend Nicky Hayden

>not motor/sp/orts

>not motor/sp/ort
>no Racing Schedule
>thread made on a Tuesday

>Fernando Alonso could leave Renault in 2018, after Renault said they cant give him a winning car

And a fucking botched headline.

Worst thread ever. Saged.

>doesn't even mention Nurburgring 24h

OP cuh MON

>Indy 500 to end chase cutoff

did you do ANYTHING right?

If the regular aspies of /moto/ would actually take the time to keep generals alive I wouldnt have had to make one. So let this thread die or fuck off and make a new thread.

be nice

It's not even called /moto/, if you don't use the threads then why are you making one

let this shit thread die

Never seen a race on the CMS roval. Is it good? I want more road courses so I approve of this. Do the Indy road course as well.

>Best weekend in motorsport
But this weekend there isn't MotoGP senpai

oh snap I had no idea that was this weekend.

This will truly be the comfiest of weekends

mods deleted the /indycar/ general thread
Guess we're here now

They're fags.

Back to it then, we get to see the 2018 Road/Street body work soon.

They killed it because potato poster posted this image I'm glad all those redditors who applied for jannies to spite Sup Forums ended up as Sup Forums janitors

We'll move on, if anything Indycar fans are resilient.

McLaren F1 steering wheel on the left, the Indycar Steering wheel on the left.
Worth noting that Indycar will be using a Cosworth Steering wheel next year that will be much more similar to what we see in LMP2 Sports cars.

Forgot.

simpler is better

Where do people watch the 24 Hour Nordschleife?

indy

The current steering wheel is just old, the new Cosworth wheel is much sleeker and easier to use/navigate.
Capable of displaying a lot more information to the driver as well and it's much more customizable.
Will look like this.

Someone's going to get killed coming off that first corner into that wall they have there.

>all those redditors who applied for jannies to spite Sup Forums

100% pure cancer

You forgot Donington SBK