Watch 1st season

>watch 1st season
>pretty impressed
>reach end of episode 08
wat
>episodes 09 and 10
hm...
>finish season 1
How good is season 2? I felt they jumped the shark by the end of the first season. Does it get any better?

Season 2 suck balls. Don't waste your time.

Season 2 was a huge let down, basically no hope for season 3 to be good, just make up your own ending to the show because it will probably be better than shitty s2.

I'll never watch a show that uses that as it's promotional poster

It reminds me of Lost. The show starts of fairly normal and goes in an interesting direction.

Then it just starts to get really weird and the means by which they're using the keep the show interesting feel cheap. You're only watching to get answers and not because you're genuinely invested in the events or characters.

Didn't need to see episodes 8, 9, and 10 to realize how shit it was. First episode where there on the ferris wheel talking about the erasing the debt record you realize "Oh so it's just Fight Club mixed with Hackers". Almost turning into a trend with shows lately: Some show creator has a relatively decent idea to start out with, but can't build the world that far and gets stuck in creative purgatory come season 2.

That's not this show's problem at all. Just shitty writing they had no direction for the plot after s1.

>Watch it for the word of mouth
>Stay for the Rami

This is all disappointing to hear. I recently started watching this show and finished episode 3.
I loved Remi in The Pacific and the first episode of Mr. Robot was great. I've loved most things about it so far. An outcast I can sort of relate to? Nice. Portraying hacking in a way that isn't completely spergy? Cool!

I'll probably watch S02, unless it's THAT bad. I've watched shows that were cancelled after season 2. Whatever. I'd like to stay optimistic that they'll learn from the feedback and turn the show back around with season 3 but from what I'm hearing...fuck. What a bummer.

It really is that bad. Removes all but the barest trace of verisilimitude and the writing becomes completely hackneyed. Also introduce a new lead actress who can't act for shit.

Season 2 is pretty good.

Fuck the haters.

she can act just fine. Her Alexa bedroom scene was great. Her character being annoying isn't the same as the actress being annoying.

Season 2 is the best television you'll see this year

Season 1 is literally: reddit
Season 2 is absolute kino

Now fuck off

Season two is slower, but great until the last three episodes which were okay. I'm still looking forward to season three. I hope it doesn't turn into gay tumblr shit.

I didn't find her particularly annoying, just very dull and affected in a way that made her seem like she didn't fit in to the show at all. Just a really poor performance. Not at a single point in the show did I ever feel like she actually embodied the role at all, which is a jarring juxtaposition from the mostly great acting from the rest of the cast.

This is the kind of meme spouting spic faggot that likes s2.

S2 of Mr Robot is better than S2 of True Detective, and I like both.

That being said it is a huge let down just because the storyline and character arcs aren't nearly as tight as in season 1. they sandbag for part of the season, and then throw spaghetti strands of plot at the wall seeing what will look best moving into s3.

there are some okay moments, some ehh moments and a couple great ones. It's a solid enough set up for s3 IF THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE BALLS TO CARRY THINGS THROUGH

eh, I basically think the same way but for Darlene and Angela. Darlene just has this monotone line reading for everything that is really unengaging. Angela has done nothing but stare confusingly this season which got really one note.

That's why I find FBI refreshing. She's actually lively and an imposing screen presence.

s2 mostly sucks

Could you explain why?

Season two had a lot of great character moments. Elliot's adderall trip and his fantasy of a better life were fantastic. And the one shot scene with Angela taking orders from Darlene in the office was one of the best scenes of the whole show.