My favorite genre is post-

>my favorite genre is post-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzDOpvukhNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gay but I would totally fondle his balls.

im not gay but would still totally fondle his balls no homo

bop.

pre-indie

So is numale just refer to any white guy with brown hair and glasses?

Is numale just the new word for 'nerd'?

You copy and pasted this from the last time this image was posted. Stop trying to discredit "numale" as an archetype.

Well no one answered last time.

no

its for low test guys with soft features and feminine vibes

Weak chin is essential, and many numales will hide this with pubic tier facial hair

But why do they have facial hair so much of the time? That doesn't really say "feminine vibes" to me.

post-industrial country noise is kino, fuck you

There's nothing feminine about a beard that makes your face look like a white and brown sunflower. That's not how I like my women.

>hipster tastes, but only to normies (very much into pop culture still)
>looks like he could go down in a fight within 10 seconds (but not necessarily feminine-looking)
>feminist

as described, to hide lack of jaw line

I really like post-punk though.

"nu-male" is a term that's a sign of Sup Forumseddit cancer

do not take any subhuman that uses this term seriously

A nu male is someone who worships celebrity and the media, types only in lowercase, sometimes is a brand loyalist or follower of the tech world, drinks soda, identifies as a gamer, wears graphic design t shirts, identifies as egalitarian, a fan of shoegaze and midwest emo, a supporter of identity politics, is addicted to irony, hides their problems with weed/SSRIs/amphetamines, very into ASMR or steampunk. When you see more than a few of these in one person, it's just safe to assume.

>Projection intensifies

>drinks soda
Yeah, this is too specific and retarded to not be personal. Who hurt you user?

You guys make it too easy.

>I was just pretending

Please get raped.

yeah drinking soda is such a specific, not like millions of retards guzzle it

I wasn't just pretending, I'm just pointing out the trends I've noticed that clearly struck a chord with you in some way. You'd be amazed at how much positive change you can bring to your life when you just do it.
This.

You should literally just be murdered, you smug cunt. I have no respect for "people" like you.

So the conclusion I've come to is that numale just means "likes things I don't like"

>tfw love midwest emo and shoegaze and hate all the other shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zzDOpvukhNo

Go outside if you're this worked up over the computer.
It's not really that simple. I like a couple things I named, but it goes deeper than just checking those boxes.

what the fuck is that shirt even about?

THIS

>he likes complaining about music more than listening to it

you are mistaking nu-male with gay man

yes the proper terminology is "small souled bugman"

S O Y B O Y

Is that the guy who fucked your wife or what?

> I go to music forums to complain about masculinity

checked, soyboy

my favorite genre is ohmygodbitch

so all of Sup Forums?

Not everyone on this site is exactly like you user

I love that this board actaully gets upset over the term nu-male. Really says something doesn't it.

that's the kind of guy whose wife everyone fucks

nu-males only exist because of the hyper-feminine society we're living in. Dont blame yourselves, anons...

>drinks soda
irrelevant
>wears graphic design t shirts
irrelevant
>a fan of shoegaze and midwest emo
irrelevant
>addicted to irony
meaningless
>hides their problems with
irrelevant
>very into ASMR
have never met a man into ASMR
>steampunk
who cares
>someone who worships celebrities
so basically most people?
>brand loyalist
basically most people?

I realize this is from that image but that image is pretty much just bait. Nu male as I see it is summed up pretty well in the urban dictionary definition

>Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), in their 20-30s, harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

A nu-male to me is pretty similar/the same as a hipster. Undercut, possibly balding, facial hair, glasses, tight jeans, sneakers, maybe a tattoo, identifies as feminist, active on social media, sjw type, schlubby or skinny, likes p4k approved music (music as fashion accessory)

The weight of your sins lies heavily upon your very from, profligate. May it be known that you are weak, and are to be destroyed for your own SJW demagoguery.

Post-rock is prog for people who think prog is "too white"
Post-punk is punk for freshman libarts/compsci students who are in philosophy 101 and think that punk has a problem with toxic masculinity

Communist daughter is the most underrated song in ITAOTS. It's the pleb filter of the album, and if you see someone hating it you just know that this person is a bandwagoner that can't grasp the pain and sorrow of ITAOTS's musical arc.

One may think that in our current times the last thing we need is a quasi juvenile infactuation with our sexuality. And that would be correct. Listen, I'm not here to provoke foucaultians or side myself with the ever lasting desire present in the western culture that seeks to downplay the sexual and the body itself. I'm just here to say that, in the times that we are living in, with a such great divide between the rich and the poor, a journey inwards the repressive state of our sexuality seems to obfuscate what it is really at play in our century and our collective responsability with it.

The thing is, Communist Daughter is not about our sexuality at all. It is about a dream: the communist dream. You may, or may not, be puzzled right now. Choose how you feel in respect to this dichotomy before following me along here, as I don't want anyone that is not puzzled by my assertion to follow the footsteps laid here.

The communist daughter stands on the sea-weed water. She is not satisfied, as she seeks something that is both warm and moving. She rejects a cartesian approach to her own being, since she classifies a sensuous experience as proof of her existence. Above all of this, there is the semen on the mountain tops.

What does this all mean? One must reject the purely sexual imagery originated from a naive approach to this work to understand what is at play here. The communist daughter longs for a kind of communism that is not tainted by the modern man way of thinking. This rejection can be seem by the fact that, first, what we have here is not a communist boy, but a communist girl, and this by itself takes us away from the male-centric point of view of modernity. The rejection of cartesian philosophy seems to further push this view. The sea-weed water reflects the 20th century experience of communism. She wasn't born like Venus, on top of a scallop shell, as she is not yet beauty in itself, but a degree below that, still on sea weeds. This means that communism, as experienced in the last century, wasn't a fully grown approach towards an ideal state of consciousness, but a mere simulacrum of that state. We can't believe that communism in itself was only that experience. There is a higher state to it, as there is a higher form of beauty seem in Venus when put in relation to a simple woman. The semen on the mountain tops is a proof communism is still possible, and that there may be a higher form of it that differs from the one seem in the 20th century.

Yes, nu male means they're effeminate nerds with ridiculous guilt complexes.

>will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors.

Lol funny how this implies that whoever is using the term believes the only reason a man would ever support feminism is for pussy. Says a lot more about them than it does about the "nu-male"

Reminder that judging people based on appearances is the single most normie thing to do

t. numale

t. nu male.

It might not be about pussy but it's certainly about being liked

Orrr post rock is for people who like post rock
and post punk is for people who like post punk

>muh t.
lol you guys are too predictable

nu male is a shitty term because it sounds ridiculous to say or to type, soyboy is a much better slur since it just rolls of the tongue and doesn't make you sound like a fucking nerd.

numale is an insult that roughly translates to “pussy faggot”. Basically “anyone I disagree with is a man who acts like a loser woman”.

I suppose I drink soda sometime but that seems really broad, and I like shoegaze. That's all that applies to me desu.

Both make you sound like drooling fucking retards who have to wear football helmets on the bus cause their speshul

>Post-rock is prog for people who think prog is "too white"
Serious question, are there any non-white post-rock musicians other than those guys from GY!BE and Deafhaven?

anthony fantano is a numale

I probably fit the physical description of a numale but I'm cool because I do hard drugs and listen to metal and Swans.