So when do we start fighting back boys? All these trump supports getting attacked...

So when do we start fighting back boys? All these trump supports getting attacked, I feel like the left is gaining major nuts. When do we clip em?

Fuck off false flagger

Once Trump is beating Hillary by 40 points. (70-30)

Bernouts are just trying to b8
Don't bite

Fuck you I am serious. Getting CWP soon too ya daft cunt.

Or if Trump gets clipped. In that case your country better be painted red with the blood of leftists and mexicans by the end of the day.

trump supporters should start protection brigades to protect people outside

Going to have to eventually if you think I won't open fire on people attacking my person you got another thing coming.

Don't go looking for fights. But for God's sake stand your ground and defend yourself. Retreating is the worst thing you can do.

Fucking ty leaf. This leaf has more nuts then anyone here. Fucking sad. HEADS NEED TO FUCKING COME OFF BODIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy going to jail for 20 years

/k selected individuals value rule of law and rules and also have advanced capabilities of identifying threats.

protests with a bunch of /r selected goons don't cause the /k's to overreact. The r's are vastly outnumbered in these environments and a couple of attacks on the fringe don't warrant a total war response from the k's. In fact, we use the chimpouts to our advantage and watch Trumps numbers swell. When and if the /r's become a real, viable, threat, is when the k's will unleash a tremendous storm.

Im fighting it rn at a restaurant with my MAGA hat turnes backwards to the spics behind me jabering fucking spanish.

All yall trump supporters aint gonna do shit

Not even then.
After Trumps wins or after Trump loses.
Five months more.
That's all, just five months more.

>Abdul in the back like damn nigga got knocked the FUCK out

>baiting with Eubonics

>didn't end with a kiss

They were so close tho

what a pussy

probably a Bernie supporter.

you can't beat the left with violence.

Christ, do what the Aussies do. Get all your mates to go together and bash anyone who starts shit.

Niggers hunt in packs. It's an effective tactic. You should hunt in packs too.

>the left
99% of the attacks I've seen have been from blacks and Hispanics.

This isn't left vs right this is brown vs white.

The fuck I won't bitch.

Fuck you coward

We don't.

You should do it after Trump wins

We have to wait until Trump wins otherwise we can ruin the whole election for him.

>sit on top of someone's back while their arms are bound by their own shirt and hit in the head

BASED Eddard

The right is just vastly smarter.

Our opposition doesn't pose any serious threat (yet.) They are throwing tantrums because they know they are losing power. When we start swinging, you can know that total war is around the corner.

>talking like a nigger
You niggers usually only "do shit" when you're in groups, pansy.

>30 people menacing you & advancing to do violence
>shoot
>jail

u serious?

November

The exact scenario you're describing happened with some /k/ posters who went to a BLM protest armed. They were chased by a mob and backed into a corner, they shot a bunch of people in the legs, now they're facing 20 years.

What's the news on them anyway I haven't seen shit

They actually got charged for that shit?

>nigger starts fight
>nigger being a shitty enough fighter to get into a bad position

the full length has the white guy casually walking into store, nig jumps him and punches him in the face, white guy tackles to the ground and does that.

fuck him, he got what he wanted, right? a fight?

No idea. I know everyone is tired of semantics and twisting each other's words and just want to rely on their strength and weapons to settle the score but the time is not now. I know the stakes are too high and the allies are too few but your time is better spent meditating and meeting fellow patriots than salivating at the thought of kicking out hostile invaders by force.

is open carry legal in california?

maybe see if the oathkeepers will help

Fuck my life, I'm sick of this guy looking literally exactly like Sean Bean.

I know man ty for being logical and not a dick head. Really appreciate it. These videos just make me so mad.

I hope you know that this will end in violence no matter what and you will have to fight coward. You can't avoid bloodshed forever.

You mistake me with someone who does not want to fight.

I hope I am not mistaking you for someone who would not fight alongside me.

Soros wants you to openly fight them, the best thing to do is bomb them and frame one of them by putting the device on an unwitting hipster / terrorist

I've been waiting years for this war, it's time to start the biggest battle ever seen.

I am aware of what pic related is, but I have also thought that if needed, it would be a good way to get organized.