Implying he won't be remembered as the voice of our generation

>implying he won't be remembered as the voice of our generation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying he won't be forgotten by next year

Even his fan girls are getting sick of him. No one cares anymore about his music.

>implying

How did he grow his eyebrows back so fast?

Literally who

i have a feeling this dude is gonna kill himself and become that meme of our generation honestly

he seems really emotionally unstable

Litterally nobody can deny that "look at me" is a banger

>i have a feeling this dude is gonna kill himself
he's not actually suicidal. he's just a loud-mouthed cry-baby. he posted a suicide note on his instagram or some shit like two years ago and that was the first time i heard about him because everyone started flipping their shit thinking he was gonna kill himself.

he literally just does it for the attention.

I have littrrly never heard one song of this faggot.
I am not 12 years old.
Guys like this are here today, gone tommorrow.
They have no staying power and are look and no substance.

I bet you like all those lil faggot sound cloud rappers too

Nice Trips. Also obviously it's working cause he's super famous and has a lot of fans

so did kurt cobain and he became his generations sickest meme death

if xxx killed himself today he could attain le troubled genius status easily

i honestly could see him doing it just for the aesthetic

its a race between him and lil peep. someones dying, thats all i know

Pls let it be pump

nah he doesnt have the same teen angst push his mom over for turning off his xbox aesthetic lil peep and x have

He is just dragging down based Slump God since they met in prison

Say what you will about peep and xxx at least they got talent pump is a literal retard

>at least they got talent
>implying

>our generation
>our

fuck off underage b&

>implying he'll be remembered

13 year old

this dude is just gen Z's tyler the creator.

retarded comparison.
they're both edgy that's about it.
what has xxx done that comes remotely close to this youtube.com/watch?v=3lDqMx4rmFU in terms of creative vision and production value. I'm not saying that music video is special or that tyler is creative but xxx is half baked ironic meme shit. there's not an ounce of original thought in anything he's done.

Who

lol this nigga be like

Heres what he said

"Yo this nigga Johnny Lenon beat his woman and he was in the Beatles and he made fucking sssiiiiiick musiic bruh so what if ...... What if ****I**** beat (((((MY))))) woman too nigga? Shit its gonna work thats the plan right there man right there"

Oohh shit nigga I done got this lil nigga fjggued out hahaha

hahah

>our generation
Underage b&

>i honestly could see him doing it just for the aesthetic
honestly, whoever doesn't kill themselves for the aesthetics is a pleb

You shouldn't browse this board if you legitimately think lil peep or lil pump are talented in ANY sense of the word

>at least they got talent
what the fuck do you mean

He called pump an untalented retarded you unliterate retard

Cobain killed himself because he came from a very geniune scene, with bands like scratch acid and the jesus lizard. Nirvana was not grunge, listen to pearl jam or soundgarden or any grunge band and they have nothing in common with nirvana.
Anyways, the band came from a genuine scene and Cobain could not stand looking at all the 90s normie kids and special snowflakes enjoying his music and the media not understanding the point of it.
They sold out and Cobain was too much of a pussy to deal with it.
If nirvana would have taken the Fugazi path instead (staying true to their ethic as a band) Cobain would be still alive.

Same for x

kurt cobain was a sensitive faggot and a try hard attention seeker just like x

dont delude yourself

>unliterate

>it's working
it worked. 2015-2017
fixed it.

He had a.. bad run desu but at least he got popular before he shot himself in the foot by being a woman-tortuing sub human cretin