New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

What is everyone's favorite catie costume?

Mine is probably Miku boxxy. Close second is sloth catie.

Like halloween outfit? Or just clothes in general?

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy

>fat sjw

Costume. Sorry for late reply. I am reading.

Oh, then Miku or Peach

Misty

Fuck. Remember the days where that word alone would get you banned...

Years and years have passed.

That they have. The wars were always such a laugh

The book I am reading is a little much. It's been weeks but I haven't finished it. Hard to read. I'll read until something appears then I have to put the book away for a few days

Revival...I am on the last chapter.

I have that but haven't read it yet. Is it good?
Reading NOS4A2 by his son atm.

Yes. Really struck a chord in me.

Will have to give it a read when I finish this.

Hi new friends

I finished it. None of that was ok.
How is the one you are reading?

Yeah, pretty good actually.

I like Boxxy, and here's why. I'm not post pubescent (over 25), I have a girlfriend, and I don't fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Guyism.

I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, Sup Forums really does hold one thing sacred: its "bad muthafucka" image of itself. Sup Forums really believes that it's frightening, that it's tougher than a Ford Chevy, that it's badass masculinity personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.

And then Boxxy came along. Boxxy love is everything Sup Forums hates - passive, gentle, adorable, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively faux-adult, it's happily faux-childlike. That's why Boxxy became a meme - because she DIDN'T want the attention; because she provided no pics (as the Sup Forumstards will attest). As a result, Boxxy turned into the most successful way to troll the Sup Forumstards ever devised. It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts - in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary guys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Boxxy love? So that's why I love Boxxy - the sound of Sup Forums's humiliation is sweet music to my ears.

sad queen