According to quantum theory; the light photon from a star millions of light-years away that eventually hits YOUR eye...

According to quantum theory; the light photon from a star millions of light-years away that eventually hits YOUR eye, would have never left the star millions of years ago unless YOU would be standing there now. It's a little crazy, and I'm struggling to explain.. but let me put it this way..

When a photon of light left the star, millions of years before you were born, it KNEW you would be there to see it in the future. This is due to quantum entanglement.

Essentially, we do not understand consciousness or time at all. I hope you have a wonderful evening Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqse4VoNsYY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have always since i was a child wondered if everything only happens because i exist and that the only way to determine this as truth would render me unable to know
feelsbadman

Yea, but that shit ain't gonna pay my bills, meng.

Now, THAT'S some entanglement, brah.

>wondered if everything only happens because i exist
Well not quite - but without a conscious observer, the universe exists only as a field of probability, which collapses into reality when we observe it.

this is exactly what i meant but i am retarded and typed it more literally
tbh i dont think this is true at all but it is a very interesting idea to entertain
pls dont tell me this *is* the truth because it certainly is not

>2018
>still believing in the bullshit that is called ''science''
nooooooo thanks

hey user I witness and checked your dubs NOW AND ONLY NOW ARE THEY REAL luuuul science

ah the dubs of truth hath spoken

youtube.com/watch?v=xqse4VoNsYY

lololol no. post this on /sci/ and get btfo. .. i hope.

If a log of shit falls down in a forest but no one is there to hear it, did it make a cloggy mess?

but animals have only been around for 550m years but the universe is 13billion years old. So it was around for a long time with nothing watching.

can bacteria and other microscopic lifeforms perceive the same way we can?
if so do they allow this theory to continue?

>it was around for a long time with nothing watching

No it wasnt

You are missing the point, user. Time is not linear and static in quantum theory.

Yes it most certainly was.

Autistic Faggot .

Thanks OP you too

It doesn't require a conscious observer. The poorly made term "observer" refers to any interaction. This is usually particles interacting with other particles. Sorry. It also doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Just that it exists and a probability. Particles take all possible paths until it is "observed".

“Magical thinking/meant to be shit”. No. Coincidental. That’s it.

Dubsfortruth

Go to bed Jayden.