/balt/

modern knights edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOPBWq-CkXWTgAAULLeDfrSUfDMYQKJsxpjBo5mkJ42OmpYsKqKfPlGTrRSSZm3D75l-1Hg6wBVSB-aU1pvdEoVbfhf1Reys9mzYA8K9CdI6PbCWVLLDF4_XYwl-BpBtgVq02SEfyTADa_ZAq6HWDhmUaVu-LfM1HrI_H32onwJAHV8FtkmJ4iPUpbEFjz2TGuqn2N40SL6FWXe96FZlKWILZH7TJvNNbw&th=,4RBXEDGwLp7PMenrVWi2AyFYNi8RXArwAAAAbKAAAADwawONmfqeTwdy1V3qPkd2Zdgn_fFTskSgyJWS51VhoVPnCQnXxZG3qC1ZTCoNKOuQ5aedGLAhlMaMpCmLtFgyV_-HunYtEb6VvCormTcjuPXHwZx0dcC3nahR1tK1hHjfrw5CMIZd0ncgHkuxY0mEo2fFyCOzGlLKky-L-M_bDawcCQMNb9C7iS5W1HXm6_Vg_JX77SNbevlFOQVZGaEsoRvE6FSpx6PmdNQfQcR4MUL_ps2JSIBzBAM_7ibbxuN3eJ0zI_CdDYXYX-XUFCD7TNNTgF9EDZSiIrqXm48M_c6zu1Awo2bkMUZflyBaW5okiqtqlc5Fd_92QK3Ma8N86cYbNFjvn2zIXxHuLDuubviB4yd5rCr4CFWB7l_ufHww6HuRjpNHCj5gMwdTUnt8QG7BIZewIJHclCxMck_1i96Ka1oUJgLLo3TANM92lk1DlY_rTW4eFi_49yNk_juK0zcpk0SlaD-alrcVon51B7wlGz5nFnnZYreTPVMvMQHLU90_EpvM6ncrvwZob2g-xSwDliRVxDQDUgae2nuXEyRP-77lzHKIGPcVtJIJPv5JNozeXi8g2Y667jnPz6ef36BKx0XVXNGuxZb46jc3fTZn_Z_cqbgyEhOSjULg_pCVZSlpJoACvB6o_SiiMslTieNBxCxab1yXLXuYR1cy_K2CLi3NxZfK-q2zWk2xDgoegrvnDlnQ5UPpTMyjP5dwBu755VXIJV5X2XPoPvZhC8tFoeqal99AyF6aENLMbs8afK2CeMUELl2wGKgkUM5Blb9rRgj-I-ujCDuv1BkvHligN5EFib6hFIXXAV2ffVZWlrWjBVc74ft7dYY6erduE_84stBOHDYfEKC_PEcGyI0nnq-2AabpICGs6lojicB9GqZeg-cMVVmi53trj4AcMMiqwcis-4-yaIlQMBmcN56MNpW0LOR-3VRBIm3vVPQPbk_MtahWhpVjLcx7LskzL1bVybMBVF7dEBqbnTV-kDTzyDeHoDJz4-fjka2bqOcMYMm1uwSzs2bzkFzleQ1uTQXV1mRi-J4s11TU70xhxWQVK8lP_Uzgc022x7OkLTrvu4oHBIVk5fmdphLs5TVcTBzqVgZ9zr2uOw_MKfM2CKgx11MetUMsUn5rMfYHA7Ql9b9pOVjox11V1mDIeKcyComuU4NvbBkBss_U8En46aMiXmHEqGHqV-n_Ndea13jZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anibu

rate my dog

Who else is having a midnight steak pie?

Red tea

cute

haha
what's it doing there
haha

Not me
t. Healthy boy

Me!
t. fatty boy

how come pissthuanians are SO retarded?

89iq

I was waiting for this post ahhh finally HAAHA

Next time try to be faster

NOT going to sleep.

It's the group of weebshits creating these threads. They literally spastically refresh the threas and the moment it reaches 309 replies they create a new thread and post it as soon as they can.
It's a cry for attention and a sign of autism at the same time.

It doesn't matter, we here now.

xth for big tiddies

Uhmmm not true sweetie
It's one person making them, but I won't tell you who
I for one prefer +ausnz threads

i really hate when doggo walk on wet cement.

>one person
That's even sader.

tiddies are neat.

I'm so Happy that you are annoyed by this
AAHHHH
feels good

Not always, there are two people against this meme

>sweetie
This sort of stuff makes me irrationally angry.
>Ummmm no sweetie Oh honey ur so wrong xox

Pls stop it's estonians duty to ruin threads

>I behave like an antisocial nigger because it triggers people
Edgy retard.

>This sort of stuff makes me irrationally angry.

Hey don't be mad xx

But most of the time I discuss the most of all the people here, how am I antisocial

rofl really? all that means is ur a low test bitch. lemme tell u somethin. thats what girls say to each other, in like an offensive way. when women talk to me like that just makes my cock rock fucking hard like breakin the buckle off me fuckin belt ukno?

But I AM!

>tumblr

nigger

um sweaty that's so creepy, no wonder you don't have a gf xox

where is the thread theme

You can't demand for it, it has to be posted naturally

Samefagging and spamming anime pictures and other shit is a sign of autism if anything

fine by me

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

be my gf or i bash u

1owtz fgt

doing a do

Why do normalfags always ruin the threads

Kfry parking lot?

lol

Also /ausnz/ are the shittiest posters
prove me wrong
protip you can't

imagine being a selfhating russian who is larping as a latvian nationalist

You're all fucking retarded.

>mfw I see a sissy baltic boi

imagine being a fucking weebshit shitting entire threads up with your autism?

Good luck with that

>You're all fucking retarded.

What happened to that Swede living in Haparanda

no one cares you delusional nigger

dunno havent seen him in months

I wasn't going to even try

That is my picture, you didn't have a permission to use it, now I will sue you

post the
>runs to balts
>WE
pic, pls

gonna post that in every thread lmao

rate my meal

>t. Estonian

THE NOOOOOORTHEEEERN BROTHEEEEERS

>being so autistic that you literally spend hours browsing an archive so you can make a point on an anonymous imageboard
okay, keep going i guess?

looks fucking disgusting

You guys have milk steak boiled over hard in Lithuania?
Nice

That wasn't his pic, that was mine and I found that in like 2 minutes
don't know such things as filters and search bar? well now you know

>Estonian """""""high"""""" iq

thanks

you mad?

who honestly cares if it was his pic or yours?

>91 IQ

Describe this gif in 3 words.

retarded
just like you, lithshit

I just said that I found it quickly you fag
You wouldn't be able to do it because you probably don't know how to use computers

Aren't you a very angry little manlet

is that milksteak?

you replied to that other faggot that it was yours, so i guess it's important for you that people recognise """"your""""" images?
good job user! you took a screencap!
although, with your iq, that is actually quite a feat

no one likes lithuanians

ferrets are disgusting

that was just a lame joke, anyways you wouldn't understand because you are so stupid that you take everything here very seriously.

>Estonian """"intelligence""""

>lithuanian cuisine

desu I would probably eat that if it had some lemon and sugar

>there are people who are legitimately upset over what some random person types in Congolese snake petting forum

Hello. *cums on your shoe*

I know right

dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts dum dum ts

Don't reply to me ever again, thanks.

I know right

cums on my shoe? grow up fuck wad

But i am kawaaaiiii ^.^

i am sonic youre the kid in for a wild ride

I hope Winston can stop Asian immigration so I can use the promise of citizenship to get me a Asian wife

What is this shit thread?

First time on Sup Forums, cause of boredom.
And all i see is cucks.

First time on Sup Forums, yet you're a better poster that the every single fucking Lithshit here.

>And all i see is cucks.

Then stop looking at the mirror.

from now on ur name is

ANTHONY Maremola

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOPBWq-CkXWTgAAULLeDfrSUfDMYQKJsxpjBo5mkJ42OmpYsKqKfPlGTrRSSZm3D75l-1Hg6wBVSB-aU1pvdEoVbfhf1Reys9mzYA8K9CdI6PbCWVLLDF4_XYwl-BpBtgVq02SEfyTADa_ZAq6HWDhmUaVu-LfM1HrI_H32onwJAHV8FtkmJ4iPUpbEFjz2TGuqn2N40SL6FWXe96FZlKWILZH7TJvNNbw&th=,4RBXEDGwLp7PMenrVWi2AyFYNi8RXArwAAAAbKAAAADwawONmfqeTwdy1V3qPkd2Zdgn_fFTskSgyJWS51VhoVPnCQnXxZG3qC1ZTCoNKOuQ5aedGLAhlMaMpCmLtFgyV_-HunYtEb6VvCormTcjuPXHwZx0dcC3nahR1tK1hHjfrw5CMIZd0ncgHkuxY0mEo2fFyCOzGlLKky-L-M_bDawcCQMNb9C7iS5W1HXm6_Vg_JX77SNbevlFOQVZGaEsoRvE6FSpx6PmdNQfQcR4MUL_ps2JSIBzBAM_7ibbxuN3eJ0zI_CdDYXYX-XUFCD7TNNTgF9EDZSiIrqXm48M_c6zu1Awo2bkMUZflyBaW5okiqtqlc5Fd_92QK3Ma8N86cYbNFjvn2zIXxHuLDuubviB4yd5rCr4CFWB7l_ufHww6HuRjpNHCj5gMwdTUnt8QG7BIZewIJHclCxMck_1i96Ka1oUJgLLo3TANM92lk1DlY_rTW4eFi_49yNk_juK0zcpk0SlaD-alrcVon51B7wlGz5nFnnZYreTPVMvMQHLU90_EpvM6ncrvwZob2g-xSwDliRVxDQDUgae2nuXEyRP-77lzHKIGPcVtJIJPv5JNozeXi8g2Y667jnPz6ef36BKx0XVXNGuxZb46jc3fTZn_Z_cqbgyEhOSjULg_pCVZSlpJoACvB6o_SiiMslTieNBxCxab1yXLXuYR1cy_K2CLi3NxZfK-q2zWk2xDgoegrvnDlnQ5UPpTMyjP5dwBu755VXIJV5X2XPoPvZhC8tFoeqal99AyF6aENLMbs8afK2CeMUELl2wGKgkUM5Blb9rRgj-I-ujCDuv1BkvHligN5EFib6hFIXXAV2ffVZWlrWjBVc74ft7dYY6erduE_84stBOHDYfEKC_PEcGyI0nnq-2AabpICGs6lojicB9GqZeg-cMVVmi53trj4AcMMiqwcis-4-yaIlQMBmcN56MNpW0LOR-3VRBIm3vVPQPbk_MtahWhpVjLcx7LskzL1bVybMBVF7dEBqbnTV-kDTzyDeHoDJz4-fjka2bqOcMYMm1uwSzs2bzkFzleQ1uTQXV1mRi-J4s11TU70xhxWQVK8lP_Uzgc022x7OkLTrvu4oHBIVk5fmdphLs5TVcTBzqVgZ9zr2uOw_MKfM2CKgx11MetUMsUn5rMfYHA7Ql9b9pOVjox11V1mDIeKcyComuU4NvbBkBss_U8En46aMiXmHEqGHqV-n_Ndea13jZ

your butt still hurts from all the shiggy diggy you did yesterday with your bf?
ahh poor boy

its because lithuanians are cucked latvians.