Why are some Republicans cucking now? Do they not understand the whole "if you give an inch they take a mile" thing...

Why are some Republicans cucking now? Do they not understand the whole "if you give an inch they take a mile" thing? Rick Scott and Marco Rubio are cucking hard and I'm disappointed.

>Do they not understand the whole "if you give an inch they take a mile" thing?
That's the NRA propaganda line, a brainwashing tactic - there's no truth to it at all. Scott and Rubio are just starting to understand that.

It is very true, the left seems to want Australia style gun control

bump

>It is very true, the left seems to want Australia style gun control
Incorrect. They want it so AR style semi-automatic weapons aren't as freely availble and easy to get as they are right now. That's it. The rest is just a projection of your own fears brainwashed into you by the NRA and it's brainwashed members.

sure kid
stay retarded

but yet they didn't go for it in '08

sure kid
stay retarded

You can deny it, but I know you are 400 pounds, and have never kissed a girl.

going for the cheap shots
stay retarded kid

>but I know
sure kid
stay mad

Hey look the Russian shill is back!

sure kid
you know if you could prove it people would be laughing at you.

425, pizza tonight

and this means what retard?

because they were focused on Obamacare

No, giving up an inch doesn't necessarily mean giving a mile, that is the whole problem with the gun lobby. We could easily make both sides happy with some new controls in place with the promise not to ever take guns away like so many of you fear.

Marco Rubio isn't the strongest case builder.

he's known as being a moderate for Republican standards but still. Even Trump is cucking a little bit

Why does Chaturbate have so many Colombians?

because they know the right wing is in the wrong.

remember these days. they're the first days of the last days of the 2nd amendment.

cuck

just do thorough background checks and a waiting period. that's all that needs to be done

You are a lying sack of shit and all true believers know that. You know that.

It is the money behind the agenda, the u.s went bankrupt in the 1930's. You could literally change all the politicians and the same shit would be happening. Welcome to america

Stop-gap measures don't work though. Don't be foolish.

i'm not even alt-right. This is the only issue I agree with the right on.

We need to get the DHS to classify the NRA as a domestic terrorist organization. Only then will things calm down.

Like maybe raising the purchase age to 21, so kids that are able to legally remain in high school from being held back, aren't able to as easily shoot them up with legally paid-for firearms? Yeah, that'd be nice.

Regular 18-20 year olds don't do shit like that, the only problem is that he was crazy. Most of these mass shooters have been well over 21 anyway.

If you're old enough to go to adult prison, you should be able to buy whatever you want.

What about Adam Lanza? He was over 21 and he walked right into an elementary school and shot up a bunch of kids. It's not the age that's the problem, it's a mental health issue.

Not if they're attending school with those who are not. Perhaps a system that shows if those people are still attending high school?

He was literally 20, you cuck.

he stole those guns though. And obviously he didn't actually attend that school which was more so my point. Still, Elliot Rodger, Dylann Roof, Omar Mateen, Steve Paddock, that Sumpterlands guy, etc. were all over 21

Non of those shot up general education schools though. I still think purchase age should be raised to 21 because you can't even buy a pistol until then anyways, it should be the same for ALL firearms period. Holding parents responsible for their guns is another thing, they should be charged with neglect or even accessory to murder as a bare minimum.

B-CUCK!

That's bullshit, if you kill someone at age 20 you get sent to the same prison as 40 year old rapists and murderers. And Cho was over 21 and shot up a college, and still holds the high score. As long as people who are insane don't have access to guns then it isn't an issue.

Also, shotguns and non-semi automatic rifles are almost never used in these mass shootings so they should definitely be exempt.

thanks Nick Cruz you fucking faggot. we were going so strong on gun rights even with the other unfortunate incidents

He was expelled already dumbass

They had the ability to go off on their own and train with those weapons since 18, if we take that away from them as well as hold parents to a higher degree of security, we won't have near as many people thinking shootings are a viable option. No gun should be exempt, why do you think kids are shooting up schools with AR's? It's because it's available, otherwise they'd be using handguns.

Expelled and allowed back into the school to attend class, he wasn't still under expulsion at the time of the shooting.

What fucking difference would that make? They're not gonna stop being crazy when they turn 21. These people all had red flags and shouldn't have been able to purchase guns in the first place.

And handguns are semiautomatic, pump action shotguns are not, that's a huge difference.

They'll use whatever is available. Meaning if ARs weren't in their hands right away they'd do one of three things: corner a crowd (preplanned obviously) and use a shotgun or hunting rifle, use bombs/household chemicals like mustard gas, or buy an AR secondhand. You don't slap a band aid on a gushing wound. The system that failed this time wasn't the access to the guns. It was the FBI who had many opportunities to stop it.

Yeah this. And honestly killing people with cars is wayyy more gruesome

Then what good would a system be that shows someone is still in high sschool if he's adult age and previously expelled? He can quit school any time he likes. Could get a GED before the school year is up and even join the military. That wouldn't stop anything.

Seriously dude, it'll give people time to recognize signs and report it accordingly, if people don't report shit it defeats the point of wanting it contained in the first place. It still kills, why does it need to be able to be purchased by kids when they can still attend school, that's retarded.

That's my entire point on why they're using AR's in the first place and why I say the purchase age needs to be raised lmao.

He was attending school regularly, not pursuing a GED.

>AR style semi-automatic weapons
So other semi-automatic weapons are OK?

No it doesn't need to be raised. It won't do anything. It's just a waste of time like the handgun laws.

Also, if he joined the military they have programs in place to mitigate this kind of shit. If he joined, it may have stopped him lol

They are communist republicans in name only

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he's eligible to do what he wants. Buying a weapon second hand or working is an option.

see, fucking beaners ruin everything.

The "I watch fox news daily" poster. I know because it was on in a restaurant I had lunch in today. Please actually kill yourself.

Why not skip the middle man and make murder illegal? Criminals have guns.

nice excuse kid

Then why aren't handguns used in the majority of school shootings involving high schools? You can hide a handgun 10x easier.

Exactly. So you shouldn't be able to join the military until you're 21 also. Since they're so stringent in requirements.

Why should someone not be able to purchase a hunting rifle just because they could still be in public school? 18 is the age of majority and if you commit a crime at that age you get treated as an adult.

And your point makes no sense, Nick Cruz had many red flags already. And what about all the people who were older than him by a considerable amount, like Omar Mateen?
being pro-gun is not a Sup Forums thing

sure kid

That part is true.

this retarded

sure kid

Why do gun fuckers all have lead poisoning?

Guns are important for women, children and the elderly to defend themselves against physically stronger males

You are so out of touch, probably some rich suburban boy who has never had to do shit. The military provides jobs for many young adults who don't have many other opportunities, and it's not even dangerous for the vast majority of people in the army.

sure kid

If you're gonna be tried as an adult you shouldn't be in a high school to begin with.

like columbine?

Because of the round size of a rifle is more lethal.

this retarded

sure kid

Florida dude was using .223. Argument is invalid.

too retarded for text?

I turned 18 when I was a senior in high school, and if I did anything serious (which I never would because I'm a good person and not crazy), I would get sent right upstate a with middle aged murderers and rapists

this retarded

it won't make a difference

>Republicans
>Cuck

Pick one Hillcuck.

this retarded

Actually no I'm from the Ozarks and I don't actually believe the age for military should start at 21. My point is if people think kids at 18 aren't responsible enough for a weapon as a civilian they sure as hell don't need one as a grunt in the military. If you'll shoot up a school you'll be an equally shitty soldier and no one can fix you.

CUCK A DOODLE DOO

When your mantra is literally a logical fallacy.

the brady bill failed us again

they don't listen

nigga its a saying

Are you retarded? .223 is basically a .556 and has way more muzzle energy than a 9mm or .45ACP. You literally couldn't be more wrong.

this retarded

Virginia tech used them and had a better score.

Except they receive enough basic training and have fear instilled in them not to shoot anyone unless told to lmao

this retarded

It already has, even Trump seems to be backing some of the liberal's ideas.
But you need a mental evaluation to even join the military.

this retarded

this guy gets it

found the retard

I'm talking about high schools specifically, you niggers could stop cherry picking unrelated shit lol