*** Oppurtunistic Employee with a Plan - HELP ***

*** Oppurtunistic Employee with a Plan - HELP ***

So here goes....I got dirt on my emmployer, a lot - enough to bring the company into disripute
(obviously I will not disclose here....yet!)

I see an opportunity to ask for a donation to keep me silent

Question is; how do I ask and receipt payment without being caught....??

My plan is;
1. Boot OS from USB - always
2. Open series of mail accounts, each annonysmous, each in different countries, different provders, anonymous ones only and forward mail to/from each one
3. Access master mailbox from via series of VPNs and proxys....again, as many different countries/providers as possible
4. Request payment to Bitcoin wallet
5. Access wallet through VPNs and move through a series of wallets
6. Take the fucking cash and live like a fucking king

Any tips?
Any one spot any obvious flaws in my plan?
Details/specifics left out for obvious reasons

Oh, I need I say; the wallets will be accessed via TOR only

just report their shit, watch their company lose their shit

ok, could go white knight....
But where's my mother fucking pay check...???

Any and all transactions through Bitcoin can be seen and traced by anyone. Bitcoin isn't as anonymous as you may think and it will lead back to your exchange/you.

The easiest way is to just simply confront your employer and demand to be kept on as a permanent contractor. Paid a healthy monthly salary with company benefits for life.

Agreed - truth well said my man!!
However, all of these accounts will be used once, transferred to the next and so on and so on....
and only ever accessed via TOR (which, I know can be traced) via a series of VPNs

It can all be traced....but would take a long time and need support from various countries/providers.....a lot of red-tape....enough for me to fuck right off and enjoy my money

am I wrong?

Is your boss even a little tech savvy.
You want him to be savvy enough to pay alone or he could ask a guy in IT help. Then that kid might willing to take YOU down in order to rep the reward for himself. Best thing to do would be to contact via a pay phone the first time, make him freak out more

Yeah faggot, nobody's going to give a shit that you took pictures of a trashcan less than 36 inches away from an electrical panel. You don't have shit and no one cares, stay a loser retard.

>am I wrong?
Yes and no.

Yes that it would take time. No in the sense that your masking yourself using TOR etc would make any difference. Bitcoin uses an open ledger. ANYONE can view who sent what where and when. Does not matter what sort of software you used to conduct the transaction, that transaction is as visible as anything.

Company has 40,000 employees....as near as....

IT Dept are a bunch of fucking muppets so they don't worry me

Plus, they would need federal powers to request trace from each email & VPN provider in each country....right?

Ha ha - welcome beta boy!!
No trash can, no safety issues.....but well done on flexing your safety knowledge....you'll go far in life!!
Enjoy it

OK, another valid point and that does worry me....but, if I register each wallet anonymously it will take a long time to trace through each one...right?
Especially with the complexities of VPNs thrown into the mix?

Sorry I muddled my post a bit. You're right that it would take time, you're wrong about using TOR to mask your actions. Bitcoin is 100% transparent regardless of what you use.

They would on paper, but remember that what your doing is already illegal. Your boss might be willing to go all gun blazing against you too

understood - and thanks
so question is; how do I hide my ass?

Again, the VPN/Proxy etc has NOTHING to do with tracing a bitcoin transaction. I can literally see that wallet A sent money to wallet B who then sent it to wall C who then withdrew it using exchange X.

No amount of proxy/TOR etc is going to change that fact.

Your company won't give you shit. Dump all the info pussy

>poor person asking for advice on his fake blackmail wants to talk shit
Come back and tell us how your jailtime is going when your "boss" laughs in you face and has you arrested for extortion. Shit bro, looks like your big payday isn't happening, no 55 gallon drums of vape oil for you.
Stay a loser, loser.

Yeah, they will....I would, you would...wouldn't you...??

So here's my plan;
send them 2 stories that I will publish
1. To press to discredit them with consumers
(it will discredit them but realistically, only change shoping habits of 25 -30 % of consumers for a limited period)
2. Report to tax authorities
(now we all know big corproates look for legal ways of limiting tax exposure - look at apple, right)

Both stores in one place, one publication (press, my b/ros....etc [limiting that info for now]) means it gets hyped and I know it will, it really will

let's be honest, if i'm wrong here - they'll just reply and tell me to fuck off....that's my gamble though

Receiving money is the hardest part. Cash leaves no trace but still requires interaction in order to collect the money.

If you don't mind being found out who you are (I.E you're out of the country by the time it takes them to figure it out) then stick with Bitcoin. But if you're not willing to take that risk then you're probably not going to be able to receive the money without a lot of risk.

You hope what you have is financial related and go to the IRS or SEC for reward money. nothing else will get you cash

but surely the owner of that wallet is "Mr Mickey Mouse", Mr Donald Duck"....my fucking invisible...I don't care i fthey can trace wallet to wallet....owner of the wallet is the piece I need to hide

Any tips how I do that, very much welcome

>hey greentext teen....go bother some "wwyd" thread

Come back when you realise that companies are run by boards, not "a boss"

The problem isn't the wallet. The problem is the exchange you use to withdraw your money. They will use the wallets to find which exchange you used to convert your BTC into currency and then they will approach that exchange with all the legal documentation required to find out who you are.

>So here's my plan;
>send them 2 stories that I will publish
>1. To press to discredit them with consumers
>(it will discredit them but realistically, only change shoping habits of 25 -30 % of consumers for a limited period)
>2. Report to tax authorities
>(now we all know big corproates look for legal ways of limiting tax exposure - look at apple, right)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah good luck, go get em tiger

Yes, exactly - I will get found....eventually....I just need to cover my ass and give me as much time as possible to withdraw the cash (or maybe invest in something I can withdraw safely??) and get to a non-extradition

could do....I'll essentially get a year's salary - not quite enough to live the dream for the rest of my born days

so that is my biggest concern....apart from a series of VPNs/proxies.....any tips?
Again, I know it's not 100% infalible.....but 99% might be enough

Well now your plan makes no sense.

You'd risk all of that just for a years salary? What about when your money eventually ran out and you decided to return home? Or for medical stuff?

yeah, but it will actually work, rather than this dumbass plan :P

Thanks kid!!

Hope you manage to complete finish that Street Fighter level you're on before your mom calls you down....Chun Li is a tough bitch!!
You'll get there kid - keep trying

Big talk coming from some mentally deficient manlet working in a mail room that thinks he sherlocked out some big secrets

ha ha - no....the suggestion was I report to the IRS an dthey give me a kick-back
Nice and easy, morally right....but the kick-back isn't quite a big enough cherry....that's all

The 'pressure' will work - I have no doubt (obviously could be deluded here but that's my risk!!)

The 'plan' I'm struggling with is how to withdraw the cash!
That's the fruit of the golden goose

Hence coming to you good folk for advice/ideas

haha - no mail room kid

You know if you masterbate enough, you can really get rid of some of that pent-up angst

all gone quiet kids.....??
Have i had my knowledge-sharing fill for the evening?

Big companies will fuck you in every way possible. Be aware of that.

You can say whatever you want smallboy, I'm not the Retard that's going to be unemployed and potentially imprisoned in the coming weeks