Hi Sup Forums! Today's my 21st birthday...

Hi Sup Forums! Today's my 21st birthday. I just wanted to say that even though most of the stuff you guys post here is ridiculous and nothing but bait, I do appreciate the political incorrectness from everyone here no matter what country you're from. This society is really degenerate, but at least we get to see it burn before us.

My birthday wish? To one day have a family. A wife, a beautiful daughter and son, and a career. I want to leave a legacy behind.

I plan to strive for that. And mostly to keep God first. Cheers, Sup Forums

Where was this pic taken?

At the top of the Empire State Building, famalam. Well, a lower level before you get to the top

Happy birthday.

Coming from a small town of 400 people I desperately want to visit NYC one day, just to see the concrete jungle.

>tfw jelly

Happy Birthday Faggot

Thanks! It's a very cool place. Just prepare to bring a lot of money. It's a tourist trap.

Thanks Hanz. Here's to not being a NEET this year, hm?

HB, and nice photo. And big cities have everything we need, but unfortunately it also has everything we hate the most, so this perception you have of being surrounded by degeneracy is plausible when you live in a heavily urbanized area. I say move to the countryside somewhere you can get a good job and raise your family appropriately, I'm planning on leaving this place as soon as I get married, it's just a poisonous environment to children.

Thank you. I agree definitely. What city is that by any chance?

Happy birthday have a rare Pepe my friend

REPTILOID THUMB.

Hey Happy Birthday bro.

You guys are always welcome down here

Eat 40 burgers for me, ameribro

I'll be 21 next month too
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw still overwhelmed with all-absorbing procrastination
>tfw Russian
Congrats to you, OP. Hope you have fun today.

Happy Birthday Faggot!
I lived in Chicago for 12 years but moved back to the country. It was fun for my youth, but tensions weren't so high like they have been the last 4 years. Enjoy the city, but don't raise your kids there.

Do they still have the helicopter simulator on that building.

Almost forgot, Happy birthday you little faggot.

Happy birthday and fuck off

Happy Birthday Faggot!

NYC is pretty damn neat, culturally there's a lot of shit I love from there, especially music

Happy Birthday!

>God

faggot. Good for you though.

I see you're one of those subhumans who can't even get their thumbs all the way up

>90 degrees thumbs up master race

Cheers and happy b-day!

It's from Brooklin, São Paulo.

Happy birthday OP! Good thing it is saturday, have a beer!

are you gonna go to govball today or tomorrow, seeing as how you're here in the city and it's your birthday?

You look kinda brown.

happy birthday user, may all your wishes come true