This grub, has been trying to get into my daughters pants the last few weeks...

This grub, has been trying to get into my daughters pants the last few weeks, she's in school and his got kids of his own. I got his Facebook and phone number 0430884289, I need an address. This guys from Brisbane in Australia. Any help would be great, I know your not my personal army but I'm stuck and need to find where he lives. Thanks in advance. Justice will be served if I can get info

Explain better before. Your story seems bullshit

NYPA

Post daughter

>This guys from Brisbane in Australia

Sounds like a sicunt

Maybe if we see daughter pics.

Can't do anything for someone that uses that uber-gay font.

Well how old is your Daughter? If she is 16+ then there is no real problem. I'm a Brisfag...

either help get an address or don't worry about it. i don't need to tell you shit about my daughter

yah OP please do explain more for all we know you could be his ex wife

Judging by that gay font I'd say you're gelous of your daughter and want to suck this guys cock instead

faggot

screen shot sent to me off a mates phone. i don't roll with galaxy

like i said shes in school

look at the cunt do u think his old enough to have an ex wife..
i'm an angry father looking to get this grub

So the only pic is from 12/2016.

PA Request: Denied

Nypa

>daughters
gf's

fixed it for you

like i said before a screen shot from others phone

I may be able to track him down through mutual friends on facebook. What proof do you have that he is trying to get in you daughters pants?

>i don't roll with galaxy
Prob don't want to be pissing on android on this board.

Don't care, fuck off fagget

and... facebook pages have photos from the day u start posting them, i could grt u an older one if u like. the rest of his photos are him trying to look hard with his coon mates

U must be lost

give us ur address i'll fix u too

like they do to dogs

Ask your mom. She knows where to find me.

just galaxy dickhead
oh shit i wouldn't want to piss u off about phones.. wanker

And just how tf would you know it's a galaxy?

his been tracked mate. i only need an address, facebook isn't gonna help here
i need someone with skills

such a cool cat u r
like water off a ducks back

>don't want to be pissing on android on this board.
bud i have a shitty iphone and had a shitty Samsung i could shit on alot of phones

Why dont you just message luke and ask him?

That niggas gonna be your daughters first (unless she's a hoe and you don't know it)

it says galaxy down the fucking side of the picture. that's where i assumed u saw the front u didnt like. i referred back to photo and noticed.. and your the one trying to diss it and didn't notice

I may be able to help but I need proof.

Dude, there will always be some oldfag trying to get in your daughter's pants. Period. If not him, then somebody else.

Your request is not a quest of justice, it's an admission that you've raised your daughter so poorly that you're afraid the she will allow it. This is a parenting problem, not a personal army issue.

tl;dr: You suck at being a parent, NYPA.

Guess he can't stop imagining that tight, tasty, fresh, nubile little hole. Those pert, perky tits. The disgusting things he could make such a trusting, naive little thing do in bed. The orgasms he could have inside her, the lies she'd readily believe. The masses of fun he could have exploiting her. Laughing behind your back because she's on his side, not yours.
Enjoy, faggot. I'd do the same. I hope he sues you for this thread, and she calls him daddy as he barebacks her.

Got it, but don't think giving it to you for free is a good idea. Daughters pic?

>u saw the front u didnt like
The entire thing is in the same font. That's really odd to have the phone model running down the side. I've never seen that.

been thru all that. just need the face to face contact now.

why is everyone being so protective of this cunt. who gives a fuck about him.

get him his address and you'll get a nice new rekt video 4 your site

aaaaaaaand there's the douche to ruin everybody's fun friday.

u learn something new everyday bud